Old 06-13-2017, 21:41   #1
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
anyone else feel the games lacking adventure now?

we are pretty much stuck in twin city no real reason to leave besides to claim clan maps

everythings all in one place pk points is becoming a more and more dead feature

the new maps nice but what about going back to the old maps?

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2017, 22:05   #2
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
we are pretty much stuck in twin city no real reason to leave besides to claim clan maps

everythings all in one place pk points is becoming a more and more dead feature

the new maps nice but what about going back to the old maps?
Yeah, they should add Ape city map back.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2017, 22:17   #3
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
I feel the same way..I miss the days When people use to hang out in ape city to pk. Or when people kicked It in the guild area to pk. What happened everyone Who kicked it in tbo,se areas? The maps seem obsolete now.. With lvling Your able to hit 100 soo damn fast now its made all those other maps obsolete...instead of new maps Tq needs to update the old ones to Freshen them up and create more traffic.. And what's up with adventure zone? Maps and maps of nothing..I never umder stood that

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2017, 22:19   #4
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByStorm View Post
Yeah, they should add Ape city map back.
i personally would like a reason to actually kill monsters again instead of just for a random daily

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
Old 06-13-2017, 22:24   #5
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! It has gotten that bad eh?
Old 06-13-2017, 23:38   #6
rzbli12345
Australian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW2012 View Post
Wow! It has gotten that bad eh?
i just posted a suggestion to bring minecaves back or a reason to use them

i hate minecaves

its gotten that bad

Old 06-14-2017, 06:24   #7
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
remember when a hundred taos were grinding at red devils and batcave (and everybody died with one hit from the mobs)?
Old 06-14-2017, 10:55   #8
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Game lacks any sort of substance in general beyond the PvP aspect. And there's virtually no way to access this aspect of the game without spending money.
Old 06-14-2017, 13:48   #9
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
And what's up with adventure zone? Maps and maps of nothing..I never umder stood that.
The point is that it takes ages to walk/jump there and if you die for any reason you respawn in desert city. Once you pass the threshold you respawn in the water devil map instead.

Revive here, horses, vip teleport
, etc... destroyed all of this.
Now its just an annoyance.

"Revive here" pretty much removed all risk of travel.

Free pk died when twin city became a safe zone and/or players became stronger than guards

Personally i liked the old days of high risk high reward pk

Last edited by Kachun; 06-14-2017 at 13:52.
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2017, 17:23   #10
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
The point is that it takes ages to walk/jump there and if you die for any reason you respawn in desert city. Once you pass the threshold you respawn in the water devil map instead.

Revive here, horses, vip teleport
, etc... destroyed all of this.
Now its just an annoyance.

"Revive here" pretty much removed all risk of travel.

Free pk died when twin city became a safe zone and/or players became stronger than guards

Personally i liked the old days of high risk high reward pk
I don't think there's much a difference between Divine hare and horses and vip teleport I think is fine. What they need to do is increase drop rates 10fold compared to auto hunters there needs to be a change to Mets make 1 met = 1 point towards perfection. They need to update old outdated quests like I suggested they do to moon boxes. They give them a chance to drop DBS super gems including torts glory and thunder and plus stones 1-3. You can also exchange 1 moon box for a +1, 3 for a +2, and 10 for a +3. By doing so people have something they can work towards for gear progression rather than complete chance.

The caveat being they disable Auto hunt, remote warehouse, and sash like how cross server is so that there is today reward situation and not super easy to do.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: