Old 08-10-2014, 05:55   #46
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
could it be tq working on cs and ninja test server all along?
no. you'd think the disconnecting happens only during a certain period of the day (their worktime) and then servers are fine for the rest of the day. disconnecting happens on random basis and on weekends too.
Old 08-10-2014, 11:16   #47
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Did i state that it would stop every DDOS? A firewall is more than enough to stop the scriptkiddies that would target TQ's servers.
I never said you did. I merely said it isn't the end all be all solution.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 15:06   #48
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I never said you did. I merely said it isn't the end all be all solution.
You asked to be corrected if you were wrong and this is what I did. Idk what you want.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 15:18   #49
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centora View Post

Anyone remember Mystic Merchant?
That was the 5 exp ball botjail one right? Remember a lot of 130s getting banned but some people were smart and stayed 129 and didn't get caught lol
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2014, 16:33   #50
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
That was the 5 exp ball botjail one right? Remember a lot of 130s getting banned but some people were smart and stayed 129 and didn't get caught lol
I remember deleting a 130-130 character I made from that thing, then a couple of months later, TQ introduced the "restore character" feature. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 16:58   #51
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipTop View Post
Yes, and you got more than just a free 130-130 char. Most players did a char to 120, reborned normal 1-soc stuff, got a SDG and were able to spam mets on their 1-soc gear in TC in hopes to open a dual.

Anyone remember the Mysitc Merchant that sold DragonBalls for 5kk and Super gems for 99kk? Probably wouldn't be worth the 99kk for the Super Gem, but 5kk for a db would be nice. Shoot I remember when Nobility first came out.. I was on Jupiter server and dbs went from 20kk ea to 40kk ea and it stayed that way until I quit. Currently Liberty has dbs for around 8kk.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: