Old 01-14-2013, 15:50   #1
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
need help leveling

ok so basicaly im level 133 i want to know a good way to level to 135
without using clan flame lit or pk tournaments

shoot

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 11:31   #2
aznbokboi123

aznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond repute
Do the daily quest.. or maybe you can farm chars to get exp?
aznbokboi123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2013, 07:13   #3
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
i lack the gears to farm what server are you from if i may ask?

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : Graveyard (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2013, 09:50   #4
aznbokboi123

aznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond reputeaznbokboi123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
Wildswan~
aznbokboi123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2013, 11:31   #5
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok so basicaly im level 133 i want to know a good way to level to 135
without using clan flame lit or pk tournaments

shoot
Quote:
if you have unbound talis horse and crop you level ok in bound gears. start noobs with enlights from your main... then those noobs enlight the next ones and so on. once lvl 100 gogogo. 2H, horse, crop, charging vortex, dark elves. (i farm warriors, gear was cheap and works for me) this is half the epx i received to make 140. but i must say my 140 lvl char is 6 years old.

137 to 138 done in one weekend when they had Demon Eggs, but i don't see this event coming up in the near future.

grinding isn't an option at your high lvl. power arena might be an option, but everything you named in addition to daily quests is pretty much the only way to lvl past 134.

sidenote* i beg to differ with your siggy, when you signed the user agreement by clicking "i agree to the terms and conditions" you agreed that everything still belongs to TQ and you only have the right to use it. if someone ever steals something from you, there is a possibility that they will not help you get it back. "for keeps" isn't even based on how "good" you are here, because legit players who were doing nothing more than sitting in market are sometimes bot jailed and accused to botting. of course this stems from the consequences of the fact that the game is full of botters.

Best of Luck

Last edited by *Sonne*; 01-19-2013 at 11:33.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 08:56   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Farming is definitely the easiest way. Perhaps if you could persuade a few friends to be your apprentices and help you out?

Otherwise, dailies are probably the quickest way. Recently levelled my water from 134-135 and got around 3pct from doing all the daily quests a day, which on the whole is pretty damn good.

Aside from clan, flame lit and pk tournaments, obviously you can get up to 4 expballs a day doing arena and team arena, power arena is pretty good if you can get someone to kill anyone stronger who may come in and Dis City still gives out a few expballs.

As to DemonEggs mentioned above - I have personally used these to lvl quickly and the ROI (return on investment) is much higher than demonboxes at 1kk a pop, so worth doing if you can sell a DB or two to get you started. DemonEggs are not always mentioned as news items for some reason on the CO site, but the NPC is in the patch of grass in market where you used to rebirth, so keep your eye out for him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: