View Poll Results: Shall we do this for the sake of good times?
yes 2,786 93.49%
no 194 6.51%
Voters: 2980. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 48 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 12:38   #1936
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
bring back co 1.0 wazaaaah
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2010, 11:12   #1937
burningsoul

burningsoul is on a distinguished road
Defenatly Yes Co 1.0 rules.. current co is just crap.
burningsoul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2010, 17:37   #1938
/FAIL
Darkcloud.

/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute/FAIL has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to /FAIL Send a message via AIM to /FAIL Send a message via MSN to /FAIL Send a message via Yahoo to /FAIL Send a message via Skype™ to /FAIL
damn...bet he was proud

***9556;***9552;***9574;***9559;***9556;***9574;***9559;***9556;***9559;***9556;***9574;***9552;***9552;***9574;***9552;***9559;
***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9552;***9571;
***9568;***9559;***9553;***9562;***9565;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9562;***9571;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9553;***9552;***9571;
***9562;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9552;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9577;***9552;***9565;

SUBLIME FTWWW

Love is when you miss her before you even part
when you could listen to her talk all night
and never get tired of hearing her voice
when the sound of her name will put chills
down your spine and you see her
smile the second you close your eyes.

.***305;l***305;ll|***773;***818;***773;***9679;***773;***818;***773;|***773;***818;***773;=***773;***818;***773;|***773;***818;***773;***9679;***773;***818;***773;|ll***305;l***305;.
/FAIL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2010, 18:10   #1939
Expired

Expired is on a distinguished road
i think they really should consider this. i mean theres no cons to this at all. sure they made a "classic" group but its hardly classic at all... the only thing good about classic is the remove of toxic fog, mall, and pking in tc... bring co 1 back! remove the ninjas and bring the mines back. just one server/group wouldnt hurt.
Expired is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2010, 05:06   #1940
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
i think they really should consider this. i mean theres no cons to this at all. sure they made a "classic" group but its hardly classic at all... the only thing good about classic is the remove of toxic fog, mall, and pking in tc... bring co 1 back! remove the ninjas and bring the mines back. just one server/group wouldnt hurt.
I'd also add a major restriction to buying db's since I think a lot of people who voted here want a server like in the old days where db's didn't rule everything. So i'd suggest restricting it to 1 5 db's-pack every month. Since db's will be worth a lot on these servers, you can still do a lot with 5 db's every month and still keep the competition alive. And I hope things like lotto and tallies also stay away cuz else they wouldn't be able to call it a co1 server.
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 15:40   #1941
TrueNoir
Banned

TrueNoir is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TrueNoir Send a message via MSN to TrueNoir
After playing conquer "classic" I couldn't really figure out what was classic about it with the lotto and cp and everything it seems not much different then the normal server except for the battle talisman crap and potancy but dont name it classic if its not really classic. I doubt conquer will ever make a real classic 1.0 version.

But that so called classic version should be striped down like a hooker get rid of cp and the lotto it ruins the game its not much different then an item mall people piss away mass numbers of cp to get attempts at sockets. 1.0 was so much more balanced the main buyable item was dragonballs and while they were mostly buyable it was still possible to kill the DB boss get a rare drop of one in metzone or from a random spawn so you had the option of not spending anything or you could go banana's on it and get all supers really quickly but there was only one way to make item sockets from mets or the low chance of getting one by upgrading one with a dragonball from refined - uniq ect. So it wasn't possible to rush to the best gear with buying dragonballs there wasn't any magic items that increased stats or made you jesus for pvp it was all based on skill not let me buy some scroll to make me godly.

And the pvp anywere except for market was unique that was one of the major reasons for even playing the game also this new if you get killed item can be recovered for cp in for 7 days is crap it takes away the the fear and danger of getting killed while your red or black with good gear on people can unload money to get there stuff back now but in the good old days if you found someone you hated you could revive kill them pick up the items they drop and dance around infront of them with it on doing "cool" or "wave" now you have to wait 7 days to see if they are gonna spend money to recover them and wow you get cp if they do its pretty lame.

So in closing I say if tq brought 1.0 conquer back with all the glory it had once agian myself and alot of the really old players would rejoice but with how bad the classic is now i'll be going back into hibernation >.>'
TrueNoir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2010, 15:53   #1942
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
current classic co= fail.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2010, 04:57   #1943
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
current classic co= fail.
/signed

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2010, 05:02   #1944
stevenpineda

stevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond reputestevenpineda has a reputation beyond repute
damn so many people said yes bet the people who said no were those who didnt play then. go go signed
stevenpineda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 23:57   #1945
sooka789

sooka789 is on a distinguished road
hey that's an amazing idea i really miss those days
sooka789 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 18:27   #1946
Skwateur
ΐdị >

Skwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond reputeSkwateur has a reputation beyond repute
totally agree.
Co 1 > CO 2.0 legends return.

Every old players miss Co 1.

Tq come on, do something !!
Skwateur is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2010, 18:49   #1947
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
pretty pissed that theres 188 on no?
btw thanks for the thread...something needs to be done >.<
Old 08-05-2010, 02:34   #1948
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
/signed
^

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=545687
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=601466
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=595720

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.M View Post
LOL, Borny is one person you can't give permission to, wether its to post or not to post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 16:36   #1949
FruityHitler
PowerPuff

FruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond reputeFruityHitler has a reputation beyond repute
Tq give is classic and i will start playing again

~KingUber

Someday in the future, these words must be spoken: I think its cashed, Mr. President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icis View Post
Perhaps he was implying that you should have posted a "fake" picture so we all didn't thrash on you and the fact you can't wipe your ass...
FruityHitler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2010, 17:10   #1950
Yoico

Yoico is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquariusftw View Post
we only need 1 server..
Amen just look what happend with fake classic all servers suxs couse they too many and ppl dont wanna start over agn

I vote yes couse i began playin on 2004 and even when i was only lvl 87 or somthin i <3 it only a rb no cps no lotto abd that

But i hope if Tq make a server like this they only make one server
Yoico is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: