Old 06-11-2010, 19:30   #31
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
It's still out of your way, regardless how long it took, and it' exactly as you said, IRRELEVANT facts. Fail. That was just dumb as **** as you to pan it off as a troll, when it was obvious you tried to making a legit argument back, a retarded one I might add. l2troll.
Oh, so if I spend 15 seconds finding something random that I suspect will have a decent effect, that's "out of my way"? Judging by your reaction (massive nerdrage*), I'd say it was time well spent.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 21:11   #32
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Oh, so if I spend 15 seconds finding something random that I suspect will have a decent effect, that's "out of my way"? Judging by your reaction (massive nerdrage*), I'd say it was time well spent.
For a troll, you sure are spending a lot of time trying to justify your actions as trolling...

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 21:13   #33
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Sock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How is it a nerdrage when I'm talking about how pathetic a sport is? Wouldn't that be the opposite? "I suspect will have a decent effect" Stop acting like you planned the troll. You meant every word you said. Again, lemme point out that my rant wasn't even directed at you, because what you said, made zero relevancy. And the following post was just to tell you how fucking stupid you were for saying that. Stop trying to cover up the fail, it's blatant.
Sock Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 04:26   #34
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Two wikipedia searches for irrelevant facts -> going out of my way? Okay then! :>

Your epic, childish nerdrage won't be forgotten soon. Much lulz was had, and you're left to believe whatever you wish.
There are no brains in sock puppets..........only a hand. Basically comes to down to a brainless guy fisting himself o.0

Quote:
There's not a single person with half of a brain on the forums that believes that was an actuall troll attempt. You going out of your way to pull up numbers and facts, and also when you stated previous that you are annoyed. Also real trolling does not end with the troll revealing the truth, unless they are trying to segue out of their stupid comments. Sorry Arronax, you fail. At least on this one.

However, that "serious note" could soon be turned into an attempt to troll, so I won't bother with that. Try again.

Also I wanted to say all that I've said about futbal to all the other queers in here anyway, notice how nothing was directed at you in the rant, aside from the first question, and the other post was more or less of a flame directed at you and how dumb it was to state those facts, so all is well, it was a win-win situation from the start.
attempt 1:
Quote:
Gay.
attempt 2:
Quote:
Lolol **** your world cup, blackhawks just won the stanley cup, ****ers
Shall i go on? Most of your replies are trolls, flames and other useless forms of replies.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 06-12-2010 at 04:31.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 07:07   #35
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Sock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
There are no brains in sock puppets..........only a hand. Basically comes to down to a brainless guy fisting himself o.0

attempt 1:

attempt 2:

Shall i go on? Most of your replies are trolls, flames and other useless forms of replies.
Attempt to troll? Then please explain attempt 1.

And if you don't understand my user name, that's fine. You don't need to try and make fun of it, I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself for being ignorant.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:34   #36
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How is it a nerdrage when I'm talking about how pathetic a sport is? Wouldn't that be the opposite? "I suspect will have a decent effect" Stop acting like you planned the troll. You meant every word you said. Again, lemme point out that my rant wasn't even directed at you, because what you said, made zero relevancy. And the following post was just to tell you how fucking stupid you were for saying that. Stop trying to cover up the fail, it's blatant.
oOOoh aren't you just the angriest little fellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
For a troll, you sure are spending a lot of time trying to justify your actions as trolling...
Is mantra still being annoyed by my posts?
Old 06-12-2010, 08:52   #37
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:
oOOoh aren't you just the angriest little fellow.

Is mantra still being annoyed by my posts?
Now you're trolling cuz you know you lost. How childish.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:08   #38
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Now you're trolling cuz you know you lost. How childish.
I've already won several posts ago
Old 06-12-2010, 09:29   #39
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:
I've already won several posts ago
Still trying to troll I see.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:26   #40
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Still trying to troll I see.
That wasn't trolling, that was just me stating a fact
Old 06-12-2010, 11:10   #41
Dex4
Banned

Dex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond reputeDex4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And if you don't understand my user name, that's fine. You don't need to try and make fun of it, I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself for being ignorant.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Get back in my damn drawer what am I suppost to nut when later without you there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Ok Kill'em.
Dex4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 11:12   #42
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
I won this.

Although the word nerdrage did make me giggle.

I don't follow football, futball, hockey, or anything else. So I win.

/end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 11:22   #43
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:
That wasn't trolling, that was just me stating a fact
OH you're good. ;p I think you're getting the gist of what trolling is finally, good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex4 View Post
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Get back in my damn drawer what am I suppost to nut when later without you there?
whut...
Old 06-12-2010, 13:12   #44
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Wow. I watched 30 minutes [game clock] of the USA vs. England. This is fucking painful. How THE FUCK can anyone enjoy watching this? Btw, I saw about 40 dives in the time this all happened, about half of them were blatantly obvious, the others were just obvious.

Let me leave you all with this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHVTYNGS-F4&feature=fvst
Old 06-12-2010, 16:32   #45
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
I don't follow football, futball, hockey, or anything else. So I win.
Me either. I have better things to do :x

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: