Old 06-10-2010, 08:16   #16
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Sock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Look at it this way: There are teams from 32 countries participating in the FIFA world cup.

At least 32 countries acknowledge football as a real sport.

In the superbowl, (the largest american handball tournament afaik?) there are teams from .. one country participating.

You see where I'm going with this?
No. Because I have never tried to defend American handball. You are at a loss now. You see where I'm going with this? =D
Sock Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 09:19   #17
Boberth
sexeh !!!

Boberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond repute
spain or argentina

Boberth trojan - trojan - trojan Reincarnated into trojan-warrior-water

BobertH ninja - warrior - trojan
--fixed nix
--lvl 8 pene
--fixed cele

Goodfellas RULES !
I <3 XB xP

Bulk pack =~ 100 pints of beer... spend your money wisely...

Boberth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 17:16   #18
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
No. Because I have never tried to defend American handball. You are at a loss now. You see where I'm going with this? =D
Okay then, time for moar numbers:

32 teams (nationalities) in the FIFA world cup (football)
12 teams (nationalities) in the figure skating with wooden sticks world cup. (hockey)

BTW: I don't even watch football, your blatant stupidity just annoys me =D

Last edited by Arronax; 06-10-2010 at 17:18.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 18:34   #19
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Look at it this way: There are teams from 32 countries participating in the FIFA world cup.

At least 32 countries acknowledge football as a real sport.

In the superbowl, (the largest american handball tournament afaik?) there are teams from .. one country participating.

You see where I'm going with this?
Don't forget the small shlongs and roid rage in this 1 country sport.

Edit: Almost forgot anyone else have any predicitions on who will reach the finals? list your 3 favorite teams.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 06-10-2010 at 18:37.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 18:53   #20
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Sock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond reputeSock Puppet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

12 teams (nationalities) in the figure skating with wooden sticks world cup. (hockey)

How is it stupidity? football is fucking gay, the field they stand on is a stage for those fucking homosexual field fairies to act. Diving every time there is physical contact and rolling around in the fetus position. Even though it's blatantly obvious as FUCK, the refs STILL give them their gay ass card, [IN HOCKEY, WE PENALIZE THE FAG WHO DIVES, their gay ass ruling of offisides is just unfathomable as to why SHOULDN'T an offender go behind the lines of defense, MAYBE THAT WILL CREATE MORE SCORING, AND JUST MAYBE, MAYBE! THE SPORT WILL SEEM AT LEAST A TAD BIT MORE INTERESTING. But no, they can't even hit the broad side of a barn, let alone a goal the size of the richest redneck's trailer. We all know gays cannot play sports, hence it being not a real sport. What else makes this sport totally fucking gay? Oh yeah, no physical contact. How much BETTER would it be if you could actually tackle a person. AND NO... A TACKLE ISN'T WHEN YOU SLIDE YOUR PANSY LEGS AT SOMEONE ELSE'S FEET. That's called tripping, or sliding if you miss. I've heard too many queers say, "Oh but there is tackling!" stfu, no there isn't. IT'S A PURSE NOT A CARRY-ALL, FAGGOT. There's more faggots on a football/futbal field than there are on broadway, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PLAYERS ON THE FIELD....NOTHING GETS DONE! So dumb, hey, I have an idea, let's kick the ball for eternity and never score, or DO ANYTHING with it AT ALL. How many players are there 22? RETARDED. So many gays. What's hilarious is that all that diving that those queers do, don't even amount up to anything except bring even MORE shame to the game, it's not like they ever produce from it, the score will still be 1-0. And yes, "more shame" because the game itself is pretty darn tootin shameful and quite sad.
Old 06-10-2010, 19:25   #21
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:

Btw, why the hell would you bring up these numbers? When did I ever say that football was not popular? I never said hockey was more popular? Is Madonna better than Metallica because she is more popular? Nice going Arronax, tell me that wasn't stupid of you to say. All I stated was, I don't give a damn at all what soccer/football is called, because it's RETARDED, then you point out that there are more contending teams in the football World cup vs the Hockey world cup?

I'm sorry, I may sound redundant, and repeating myelf, but your stupidity annoys the **** out of me.
Old 06-10-2010, 21:20   #22
pendragon_Dan

pendragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant futurependragon_Dan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Btw, why the hell would you bring up these numbers? When did I ever say that football was not popular? I never said hockey was more popular? Is Madonna better than Metallica because she is more popular? Nice going Arronax, tell me that wasn't stupid of you to say. All I stated was, I don't give a damn at all what soccer/football is called, because it's RETARDED, then you point out that there are more contending teams in the football World cup vs the Hockey world cup?

I'm sorry, I may sound redundant, and repeating myelf, but your stupidity annoys the **** out of me.

Every sport has your way... dont miserstood SPORT with Fight... Hockey are a good sport... hell ya i love it... American Football are good... hell ya a hell good... hell even Taekwondo are called Martial/Sport olympic...

im just want to say before talk ****... try to learn a little about it... Football/Soccer are really cool for someone who know just a little bit about it... ok girls dont like Football/Soccer so take your place xD
pendragon_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2010, 22:02   #23
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_Dan View Post
Every sport has your way... dont miserstood SPORT with Fight... Hockey are a good sport... hell ya i love it... American Football are good... hell ya a hell good... hell even Taekwondo are called Martial/Sport olympic...

im just want to say before talk ****... try to learn a little about it... Football/Soccer are really cool for someone who know just a little bit about it... ok girls dont like Football/Soccer so take your place xD
I am very well informed on the 'sport' that is called football and/or soccer. I know more than enough about it to know that it is a complete waste of time, and it is incredibly homosexual. If that's what you're getting at, I think I actually proved above that I do know at least the basics of it. Even though, the basics is all there really is.
Old 06-10-2010, 22:33   #24
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
How is it stupidity? football is fucking gay, the field they stand on is a stage for those fucking homosexual field fairies to act. Diving every time there is physical contact and rolling around in the fetus position. Even though it's blatantly obvious as FUCK, the refs STILL give them their gay ass card, [IN HOCKEY, WE PENALIZE THE FAG WHO DIVES, their gay ass ruling of offisides is just unfathomable as to why SHOULDN'T an offender go behind the lines of defense, MAYBE THAT WILL CREATE MORE SCORING, AND JUST MAYBE, MAYBE! THE SPORT WILL SEEM AT LEAST A TAD BIT MORE INTERESTING. But no, they can't even hit the broad side of a barn, let alone a goal the size of the richest redneck's trailer. We all know gays cannot play sports, hence it being not a real sport. What else makes this sport totally fucking gay? Oh yeah, no physical contact. How much BETTER would it be if you could actually tackle a person. AND NO... A TACKLE ISN'T WHEN YOU SLIDE YOUR PANSY LEGS AT SOMEONE ELSE'S FEET. That's called tripping, or sliding if you miss. I've heard too many queers say, "Oh but there is tackling!" stfu, no there isn't. IT'S A PURSE NOT A CARRY-ALL, FAGGOT. There's more faggots on a football/futbal field than there are on broadway, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PLAYERS ON THE FIELD....NOTHING GETS DONE! So dumb, hey, I have an idea, let's kick the ball for eternity and never score, or DO ANYTHING with it AT ALL. How many players are there 22? RETARDED. So many gays. What's hilarious is that all that diving that those queers do, don't even amount up to anything except bring even MORE shame to the game, it's not like they ever produce from it, the score will still be 1-0. And yes, "more shame" because the game itself is pretty darn tootin shameful and quite sad.

Great success!

Quote:
I am very well informed on the 'sport' that is called football and/or soccer. I know more than enough about it to know that it is a complete waste of time, and it is incredibly homosexual. If that's what you're getting at, I think I actually proved above that I do know at least the basics of it. Even though, the basics is all there really is.
On a more serious note; you actually believe that more physical contact between two (or more) sweaty males makes a sport less homosexual? ..

Last edited by Arronax; 06-10-2010 at 22:35.
Old 06-10-2010, 23:30   #25
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:
Great success!

On a more serious note; you actually believe that more physical contact between two (or more) sweaty males makes a sport less homosexual? ..
There's not a single person with half of a brain on the forums that believes that was an actuall troll attempt. You going out of your way to pull up numbers and facts, and also when you stated previous that you are annoyed. Also real trolling does not end with the troll revealing the truth, unless they are trying to segue out of their stupid comments. Sorry Arronax, you fail. At least on this one.

However, that "serious note" could soon be turned into an attempt to troll, so I won't bother with that. Try again.

Also I wanted to say all that I've said about futbal to all the other queers in here anyway, notice how nothing was directed at you in the rant, aside from the first question, and the other post was more or less of a flame directed at you and how dumb it was to state those facts, so all is well, it was a win-win situation from the start.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:07   #26
~Biatch~
Banned

~Biatch~ is on a distinguished road
I'd say

- Argentina
- Netherlands
- Spain
~Biatch~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2010, 07:45   #27
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
There's not a single person with half of a brain on the forums that believes that was an actuall troll attempt. You going out of your way to pull up numbers and facts, and also when you stated previous that you are annoyed. Also real trolling does not end with the troll revealing the truth, unless they are trying to segue out of their stupid comments. Sorry Arronax, you fail. At least on this one.

However, that "serious note" could soon be turned into an attempt to troll, so I won't bother with that. Try again.

Also I wanted to say all that I've said about futbal to all the other queers in here anyway, notice how nothing was directed at you in the rant, aside from the first question, and the other post was more or less of a flame directed at you and how dumb it was to state those facts, so all is well, it was a win-win situation from the start.

Two wikipedia searches for irrelevant facts -> going out of my way? Okay then! :>

Your epic, childish nerdrage won't be forgotten soon. Much lulz was had, and you're left to believe whatever you wish.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:40   #28
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Two wikipedia searches for irrelevant facts -> going out of my way? Okay then! :>
Uh, yeah. You know how much effort it takes to open a new tab and type a few words? Lots!

Oh, wait, no. The other thing... hardly any. That's the one.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:07   #29
Sock Puppet
jew sock

Quote:

Your epic, childish nerdrage won't be forgotten soon. Much lulz was had, and you're left to believe whatever you wish.
It's still out of your way, regardless how long it took, and it' exactly as you said, IRRELEVANT facts. Fail. That was just dumb as **** as you to pan it off as a troll, when it was obvious you tried to making a legit argument back, a retarded one I might add. l2troll.
Old 06-11-2010, 17:46   #30
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 View Post
Uh, yeah. You know how much effort it takes to open a new tab and type a few words? Lots!

Oh, wait, no. The other thing... hardly any. That's the one.
Be your own troll and hop off the nuts of others.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: