View Poll Results: Remove zap for Non-Taos?
Yes, I want a chance against high BP players. 42 76.36%
No, I love getting poison zapped, Its so skillful. 13 23.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2010, 09:14   #16
ErikDz

ErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond reputeErikDz has a reputation beyond repute
+This motion, I'm an archer and I fight in arena without fly some times when I'm up for it. I fight ninjas and they keep trying to attack me and they can't, so they resort to zap which takes no skill at all. So yes take if off TQ, thank you
Eric: Yeah, I mean... you know... you have sex and... that's it - you say goodbye.
Johnny Drama: [pauses to think] That's the only kinda sex I have.

...-Entourage
ErikDz is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 09:20   #17
Clenk~V.12
Banned

Clenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.12 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikDz View Post
+This motion, I'm an archer and I fight in arena without fly some times when I'm up for it. I fight ninjas and they keep trying to attack me and they can't, so they resort to zap which takes no skill at all. So yes take if off TQ, thank you
If you die to them zapping, you don't do damage to them with a bow anyway.
Clenk~V.12 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 03:05   #18
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.12 View Post
If you die to them zapping, you don't do damage to them with a bow anyway.
Tell that to archers being zapped by full +12 trojans. An archer already doesnt do a lot in a balanced fight. In a fight were you are overpowered there is no safe haven for archers. The fly skill is useless in this game.

The 60 second fly skill was to either escape from a fight or prevent you from taking damage for 60 seconds while you inflict some minor damage in the mean time (minor in balanced bp fights )

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 05:30   #19
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
Why would I want to waste my time fbing noobs who run in, take a few cheap shots for 1s and think they're good?

Besides zap screws dumb ass archers and fires trying to run away.

Oh and before you qq, fbing is piss easy, get over it.
krizz is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: