Old 09-01-2012, 16:55   #1
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Water-Tro-Nin

anyone out there using that build? or any build including tro for cyclone? i was thinking of getting myself cyclone for epk to chain those taos faster since i remembered my friend had a char and tfbed me quite fast with it but that was some time ago... anyone know if the tfb speed still keeps up with cyclone?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2012, 17:00   #2
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
TFB has never been faster with cyclone lol.
MrVoted is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2012, 17:03   #3
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Won't you risk losing your P-star ?
If you are up against a Pure Water, I don't think you can one shot :@
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2012, 17:39   #4
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVoted View Post
TFB has never been faster with cyclone lol.
i know im just asking, if you jump and tfb then immediatly jump again can you chain or is there some cooldown
Started here:
Now we here

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 09-01-2012, 18:09   #5
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i know im just asking, if you jump and tfb then immediatly jump again can you chain or is there some cooldown
Nope, however that build does require ''skill''.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2012, 18:13   #6
MrVoted

MrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond reputeMrVoted has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Palming/TFBing with cyclone/oblivion is actually quite hard, and it is actually a lot harder to chain on, because you are too fast, the best thing to do if you are capable is hit, jump away, see where they are jumping next, jump next to them, hit, and repeat, thats what I do in xp, or just palm melee with complete ease.
Old 09-01-2012, 18:29   #7
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Palming/TFBing with cyclone/oblivion is actually quite hard, and it is actually a lot harder to chain on, because you are too fast, the best thing to do if you are capable is hit, jump away, see where they are jumping next, jump next to them, hit, and repeat, thats what I do in xp, or just palm melee with complete ease.
true however if one were to master it...

and chaining on a ninja you gotta jump and predict where your enemy will jump but if i were on cyclone i could have 1/2 a sec to see where they are going and tail them at high speed. idk if you understand its hard to explain but if tfb doesnt have a delay on cyclone im willing to try mastering this

i guess i want to replace the prediction needed to chain by quick reflexes
Started here:
Now we here

Last edited by ChaoticArcher; 09-01-2012 at 18:32.
Old 09-01-2012, 18:31   #8
MrVoted

Quote:
true however if one were to master it...

and chaining on a ninja you gotta jump and predict where your enemy will jump but if i were on cyclone i could have 1/2 a sec to see where they are going and tail them at high speed. idk if you understand its hard to explain but if tfb doesnt have a delay on cyclone im willing to try mastering this
It's the same delay as before you jump lol, tbh theres not much difference in it, I would prefer PS or reflect. :/
Old 09-01-2012, 18:33   #9
Skypy
=)

Skypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond reputeSkypy has a reputation beyond repute
Water-War-Ninja ( in tro mode )
Only if you know use an fastblade/ss my stileeee

[/b]

132-134-140

SaiyaJiN~FTW

AKA

Andleer

I miss Thunder server

Thank you Ray for your friendship and your help !

Sheer>_<Terror POWER
Skypy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2012, 18:36   #10
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
It's the same delay as before you jump lol, tbh theres not much difference in it, I would prefer PS or reflect. :/
that one difference is changing the luck/prediction factor to a high skill one... this ofc would only be for pesky taos in epk/arena and would replace ps quite well if it works out

so its clear i can chain tfbs without delay?

if anyone has a char like that gearless id love to give it a spin
Started here:
Now we here

Last edited by ChaoticArcher; 09-01-2012 at 18:50.
Old 09-01-2012, 18:38   #11
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
that one difference is changing the luck/prediction factor to a high skill one... this ofc would only be for perky taos in epk/arena and would replace ps quite well if it works out

so its clear i can chain tfbs without delay?

if anyone has a char like that gearless id love to give it a spin
No delay. 2fb will be the same with or without cyclone. Just makes jumping a tad bit harder and requires faster thinking.

Also risk of being botjailed goes up 20 pct if you actually become good at it.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2012, 18:49   #12
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Also risk of being botjailed goes up 20 pct if you actually become good at it.
glad im home alone or cuz this made me laugh in a rather silly way
Started here:
Now we here

Old 09-01-2012, 18:53   #13
MrVoted

Quote:
glad im home alone or cuz this made me laugh in a rather silly way
Sadly enough, it's true....

When botjailng innocents was REALLY bad, I went monk to WWK melee after been botjailed twice for nothing. >_>
Old 09-01-2012, 19:19   #14
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Sadly enough, it's true....

When botjailng innocents was REALLY bad, I went monk to WWK melee after been botjailed twice for nothing. >_>
the fact he put a number just made it funnier haha well its infamous no need to explain
Started here:
Now we here

Old 09-01-2012, 21:28   #15
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Twofold is already easy as ****, do you really need cyclone to make it easier?
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system