Old 05-25-2012, 11:50   #1
Vintage

Vintage is an unknown quantity at this point
Lagg still remains the same

After you folks at TQ try to solve the botter problem, the lagg problem has gotten worse.
Vintage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 11:55   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
62kPing and im from Cali freezing everytime lol... and Relogin Dead ! 18k Freeze atm.. ffs. its always super laggy during the weekends for some REASON . -_______-

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 12:19   #3
Prelease
Tyger_GG

Prelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond reputePrelease has a reputation beyond repute
i just wanna level ;'(

A Wise man once said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Prelease is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 13:01   #4
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
The lag isn't is caused by botters it's by ddos attacks.

The only reason the servers aren't down for days like before is because TQ implemented a flawed anti-ddos system. If a single IP sends a certain amount of data too quickly it is blocked for a few minutes. So obviously the attackers send an amount of data that is just under the limit set by TQ. The result is ridiculous lag rather than offline servers.

Stupid people still buy DBs when ping spikes by 1000 every 5 seconds but they don't spend money on an offline server.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 14:17   #5
heavenwargod

heavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond reputeheavenwargod has a reputation beyond repute
Aren't the DDoS attacks caused directly by the massive number of bots?
Alastor - Trojan (101) (101 since the beginning of time)
heavenwargod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 15:00   #6
Vintage

Vintage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenwargod View Post
Aren't the DDoS attacks caused directly by the massive number of bots?
Bots do not cause noticeable lagg. They only irritate legitimate players.
Vintage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2012, 17:18   #7
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

MercuryWater is on a distinguished road
DOS attacks are from bots. They just aren't Conquer bots. They are IRC bots. When there is a DOS attack, you won't have bad lag, you just will get disconnected and not be able to log back in.

High ping (but still playable) can be caused by Conquer bots especially if you are in the same area that the bots are in. If it were just one or two bots it probably wouldn't matter. But now just 1 cheater is logging in 20-50 clientless bots at a time.
Botter: i am not using such thing. but how is your day
GM:Great and yours?
Botter: Fine Fine hows the weather?
GM: I have to go now Have a nice day.
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
MercuryWater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 07:10   #8
RGaffud
F|I|L|O|S

RGaffud is on a distinguished road
Does GM do anything on bots? I don't think so, the only reason why your server and my server as well is still laggy is because until now TQ cannot totally remove the bots or should I say, they don't really want to remove it? and the so-called "combating BOT" were just a drama?

I Finally found the class that FITS my attitude

F L O W E R H O R N
Forever ~ Kylin

Quote:
I'm not AMERICAN but I don't hate them, in fact I have a lot of American friends. My second language is Spanish so you have to understand why I am not good in English! ROTFL!
RGaffud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: