View Poll Results: Where should TQ put more effort into?
Improve game performance (less/no lag, less/no disconnect bugs) 38 95.00%
Bring new features (skills, weapons, accessory items, garments, ...) 2 5.00%
Bring new graphics (Twincity map, visual effects, ...) 0 0%
Bring new quests/events (painting eggs, repainting eggs, house items, hunting monsters, ...) 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-01-2012, 07:38   #1
Raule

Raule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond repute
The player's/customer's voice: What should TQ do?

Trying to play conquer this weekend once more I got frustrated, as I couldn't come up with a fun game play. The game was not enjoyable as I had big lag over a long term of time which was several hours - and is still lasting.

On the other hand I read about all the new patches with quests, events, features and so on. And then I think: I do not need one more paint the egg quest, and I do not need one more boring easter quest, and I do not need one new garment or VIP gift that lasts for 7 days, and I do not even need new graphics or green halos instead of orange ones... I need something else: I just need performance so I can enjoy the game as it is.
Driving Porsche car will not be fun if it has no fuel, and exactly so playing Conquer cannot be fun if it has no performance but big lags.

I think TQ should put much more effort in improving game play performance than making "improvements" such as new "features".

Tell me, if you agree. Maybe if we get enough votes, the company will see what their players/customers (who in fact keep that company alive!!!) really want.

Thank you for voting!
Old 04-01-2012, 10:40   #2
rieṜ
fwd sucks

rieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond repute
Game performance definitely. If they keep throwing **** in, it's too much. I like it simplistic.
Old 04-01-2012, 10:41   #3
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
You get it. TQ doesn't. They do not care at all about playability. Its just like how they just secretely nerfed gale bomb and put a delay on the melee swing now making gale bomb a COMPLETELY useless skill let alone the carry over skill for reborn paths (what a joke now). What amazes me is why do people currently, I understand in the past, but why do people currently spend money on TQ cards with this lag issue getting worse and worse. Its like having the character and you look good and stand around looking good and then you try and play and get huge lag spikes every few seconds then DC continually. This company shows time and time again what they think about the players/customers yet until the customers cut off the money flow to TQ nothing will ever happen. When the customers do cut off the money flow TQ will probably not even care. They will shut down the game and say TY very much we made our $$$ right to the bank and its more profitable to not put any money back into the game to fix issues vs what they currently do (nothing).

Anyway, I like the game, yet TQ has ruined any playability in many ways not just the lag. The older players see it. This game is not for the older players anymore. The game is for the new generation just starting to play that accept the crap going on since they have no idea what it used to be like years ago or they would not even play lol. Its become more an AOE game then any type of skill based game anymore. The game now requires a very low skill set to play that so much of the fun trying to become better is lost.

Anyway, you get it. TQ doesn't.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 04-01-2012 at 10:47.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2012, 14:56   #4
Legolito

Legolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond reputeLegolito has a reputation beyond repute
Instead why don't you make a poll saying: Who doesn't give a ****? and make the only answer: Tq ofc
Old 04-02-2012, 01:11   #5
Ares-Justice

Ares-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond reputeAres-Justice has a reputation beyond repute
TQ and their Workers

TQ needs to hire people who arent ****ing morons as their HelpDesk GMs,

Intern05 is a ****ing retard who should either die or lose his job,

reason why? I was doing arena...D.c'd. Relogged back in and bam! Kick & Ban for 1 day. went to help desk and this goof Intern05 said you logged in 9 accounts today under the same IP our system is not wrong and we cant do anything about it, while hes telling me this im on my archer in TC watching 50 miners just fly by me.... yet he does nothing to them when i report them.

Now can someone tell this crackhead GM, that players these days have multiple chars,mules, marketers, troll chars, etc w.e

or tell him to make my warehouse space have 999 spots for each warehouse so i can hold all my items on one char....and make a auction house so i can still play and not sit in stall all day when i need to sell items...

I just got TQ'D..

someone needs to make the Real Conquer but just change the name and some ideas and release it for the good old players..

/rant
Ares-Justice is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 04:22   #6
CornFlakes:o
Dsol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i heard there are some mmo's that actually do everything you listed in the poll....and succeed at it
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 04:57   #7
Sancity

Sancity is on a distinguished road
This is the reason why I quitted. This **** pisses me off to no end, because TQ (Or NetDragon in terms of certain features that aren't even needed at all, since they are the one who made this game in the first place) never fails to amaze me how great they are at ignoring their paying customers and only made the main issue much worse, like they don't give two **** about whats going on.

Especially with Mass Bot, Innocent Ban, And other core issues they aren't giving a single damn at all. Its sad, this game is great, only the thing with staff just sets me off.
Sancity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 05:01   #8
Raule

Raule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond reputeRaule has a reputation beyond repute
You say it. The game itself is awesome. In some ways brilliant with its pvp system.
Problem is not the game idea itself, it is performance. Maybe old servers, bad programming code or something like that.

If they just focused to fixed these problems, I think they could get much more players than with the other so called improvements.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:12   #9
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raule View Post
You say it. The game itself is awesome. In some ways brilliant with its pvp system.
Problem is not the game idea itself, it is performance. Maybe old servers, bad programming code or something like that.

If they just focused to fixed these problems, I think they could get much more players than with the other so called improvements.
"The game itself is awesome" <-- just your opinion , imo CO is not much of a game other than pvp.

There is almost NO game other than pvp (unless you count spending money, marketting and botting as features).
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 06:03   #10
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
rollback to 2006/07

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 07:49   #11
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
None of the bottom 3 choices even matter as long as number one isn't fixed. ;_;

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 11:30   #12
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
What amazes me is why do people currently, I understand in the past, but why do people currently spend money on TQ cards with this lag issue getting worse and worse.
This. If sales took a significant dive obviously TQ would be more aggressive in fixing the insane lag issue. Yes a few people here and there may stop but obviously there are servers (like Dragon?) where you need to buy X cps a month just to stay relevant.

Also, restrictions had crippled client-less bots for a few days and there was still lag; as much or more than before. During this time my server's status was always green which is supposed to indicate NOT busy. I know there are persons DDoS'ing the server at certain times (tpk, skill pk, epk) and my point is that botters alone cannot cause the constant lag we see on all servers.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2012, 15:59   #13
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares-Justice View Post
TQ needs to hire people who arent ****ing morons as their HelpDesk GMs,

Intern05 is a ****ing retard who should either die or lose his job,

reason why? I was doing arena...D.c'd. Relogged back in and bam! Kick & Ban for 1 day. went to help desk and this goof Intern05 said you logged in 9 accounts today under the same IP our system is not wrong and we cant do anything about it, while hes telling me this im on my archer in TC watching 50 miners just fly by me.... yet he does nothing to them when i report them.

Now can someone tell this crackhead GM, that players these days have multiple chars,mules, marketers, troll chars, etc w.e

or tell him to make my warehouse space have 999 spots for each warehouse so i can hold all my items on one char....and make a auction house so i can still play and not sit in stall all day when i need to sell items...

I just got TQ'D..

someone needs to make the Real Conquer but just change the name and some ideas and release it for the good old players..

/rant
If that's true (i.e. he wasn't bsing) that's outrageous and TQ will lose a significant part of their customer base when this keeps happening to families who play together from the same IP address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
This. If sales took a significant dive obviously TQ would be more aggressive in fixing the insane lag issue. Yes a few people here and there may stop but obviously there are servers (like Dragon?) where you need to buy X cps a month just to stay relevant.

Also, restrictions had crippled client-less bots for a few days and there was still lag; as much or more than before. During this time my server's status was always green which is supposed to indicate NOT busy. I know there are persons DDoS'ing the server at certain times (tpk, skill pk, epk) and my point is that botters alone cannot cause the constant lag we see on all servers.
I think sales of point cards must have already dropped a fair bit, but instead of fixing the problem causing the drop in sales TQ are trying to market more aggressively and create a greater need for cps. Did anyone notice that the price of tough drills was increased a little while before pirates were released?

It's like giving a blood transfusion to someone with a haemorrhage without trying to stop the haemorrhage.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 04-03-2012, 08:13   #14
Raule

Keep this thread active. Or can somebody make it sticky? It seems to be an important question as we many similar opinions!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:37   #15
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raule View Post
Keep this thread active. Or can somebody make it sticky? It seems to be an important question as we many similar opinions!
Just my opinion. This forum and anything written here has no effect, or almost no effect on what TQ actually does with the game. Just my opinion.
-
Changes usually start in Chinese Conquer it seems --- perhaps their forums have an effect.
-
A few people in the last year or so claim their suggestions were adopted by TQ. Maybe just coincidence. And not major changes.
-
Suggest something they were planning on doing anyways... looks like they listened.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: