Old 03-13-2012, 21:22   #1
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
since TQ removed the secondary maps.

Did TQ automatically removed the squamas or did they replace somewhere in the main maps?

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2012, 12:00   #2
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Being tq, id say removed em

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2012, 23:18   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
The squamas in the maps were obviously removed when the maps were, but they're tricky little buggers, so they may just have gotten out before the Langoliers showed up and ate everything. If they did, I'm sure they're just searching for new places to call home....
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2012, 00:20   #4
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
Considering the fact that I hear when you leave the two "new" mines in tc that you get spat out in the desert and metzone (I haven't tried myself), I'd say squamas were the furthest thing from TQ's mind.

Also, when TQ added all the new grass, rocks and other assorted rubbish to maps making it a chore to just jump anywhere, they effectively blocked at least one squama with said rubbish. This should give you a view of how much thought goes into squamas.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2012, 00:33   #5
><>STRIDER<><
Basilisk

><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute><>STRIDER<>< has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
The squamas in the maps were obviously removed when the maps were, but they're tricky little buggers, so they may just have gotten out before the Langoliers showed up and ate everything. If they did, I'm sure they're just searching for new places to call home....
Just like those pesky botters had to find a new home, they are also obviously "tricky little buggers"
130 - 130 - 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
Hitler finds out Pirates are coming to CO... watch his reaction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJ8cRjQoyY
><>STRIDER<>< is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2012, 05:41   #6
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
^^
This, is how you tried to hide the fact that they where removed

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2012, 06:36   #7
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Cause you can really hide the fact that anything on a map gets deleted when the map does....... Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: