Old 10-09-2007, 14:01   #1
AcidBurning
acid wit

AcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond repute
ATTN: Nandarie

Remember a long time ago you sent me a link to an article (or blog, or something) that talked about how interpersonal conflict is necessary for healthy social development -- and that Internet forums and chat rooms are actually making us into bigger emo sissies for the lack of that conflict? Where is this link? Find it and send it to me again, please.
130-130-130 warrior-warrior-water

[Guild]Vizzard speaks to AcidBurn: lol....... once they go D`arc.... they never go back #13[22:22]
AcidBurning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 16:21   #2
<|Mitch|>
Banned

Location: Your PM box is 100% full. Just try and PM me now. :D
<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all<|Mitch|> is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to <|Mitch|>
he is on the crack ATM
<|Mitch|> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 17:19   #3
smileikill

smileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to smileikill Send a message via Yahoo to smileikill
Quote:
Originally Posted by <|Mitch|> View Post
he is on the crack ATM
You still need to gtfo. Leave, get, go... <.<

Worn Gears:
Super +6 SDG/SDG Earrings -1%DMG
Super +6 SDG/SDG Necky -1%DMG
Super +7 SDG/SDG Ring -3%DMG

Super +12 SDG/SDG Katana -5%DMG
Super +5 SDG/SDG Psn Blade -3%DMG
Super +8 SDG/SDG Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG Boots -3%DMG
-1%DMG MiraclousGourd
-1%DMG GoodLuck Garment

http://www.speedtest.net/result/579662764.png
smileikill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 17:34   #4
sady
Banned

sady is a splendid one to beholdsady is a splendid one to beholdsady is a splendid one to beholdsady is a splendid one to beholdsady is a splendid one to beholdsady is a splendid one to beholdsady is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to sady
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileikill View Post
You still need to gtfo. Leave, get, go... <.<
you kos him on forum xD
sady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 22:21   #5
AllYourBase
Gentlemen

AllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond reputeAllYourBase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidBurning View Post
Remember a long time ago you sent me a link to an article (or blog, or something) that talked about how interpersonal conflict is necessary for healthy social development -- and that Internet forums and chat rooms are actually making us into bigger emo sissies for the lack of that conflict? Where is this link? Find it and send it to me again, please.
It's a great thing i'm Anti-Social to begin with.
<3 list:
Fyah, KiMiSaN13, devilishlykatt, Mitch1234, MrPink(R.I.P ), NikExD, LucyLui, JadedPixie, HolyBucketsOwns, Hidan, w0w^^, gym_b0w, Flamo, Tron, evilkurupter, 2+2=5, BW&S, Neko.Chan
If you want on the <3 list, pm me with a reason why you think you're worthy.
AllYourBase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 22:50   #6
.NutzyPeach.

.NutzyPeach. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to .NutzyPeach.
B...

Vexie // Lvl 110~125+ Reborn Trojan // Semi-Active~ [[FIXED Fish. Working on Robot now.]] *Pure Noog.

Pooh is a fat skunk. #10

<3 Gala. : )))))))
.NutzyPeach. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 07:27   #7
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .NutzyPeach. View Post
B...
que!?
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 07:35   #8
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
B...

oh gawd paige....you really know how to walk the line....

p.s. where is nan, maybe all his pent up rage he usually releases on the forums came out in real life and he went all nutso and stabbed some immigrant and started screaming "Omg Omg I PWN JOO NOOB PINOY...I PWN JOO!!!"....at least that's what I like to think happened?
Old 10-10-2007, 07:44   #9
AcidBurning
acid wit

AcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond reputeAcidBurning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllYourBase View Post
It's a great thing i'm Anti-Social to begin with.
Touche.

And amen.

And... bump
130-130-130 warrior-warrior-water

[Guild]Vizzard speaks to AcidBurn: lol....... once they go D`arc.... they never go back #13[22:22]
AcidBurning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 16:26   #10
dycedarg
Banned

dycedarg is just really nicedycedarg is just really nicedycedarg is just really nicedycedarg is just really nice
Quote:
B...
no no... its

/b/
dycedarg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 17:55   #11
.NutzyPeach.

.NutzyPeach. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to .NutzyPeach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dycedarg View Post
no no... its

/b/
You don't even know what I was talking about o.o

Vexie // Lvl 110~125+ Reborn Trojan // Semi-Active~ [[FIXED Fish. Working on Robot now.]] *Pure Noog.

Pooh is a fat skunk. #10

<3 Gala. : )))))))
.NutzyPeach. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 18:02   #12
Byrant

Byrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond reputeByrant has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Byrant Send a message via MSN to Byrant Send a message via Yahoo to Byrant
Quote:
You don't even know what I was talking about o.o
I bet i do.

Statue of Zeus
120-130-110 Pure Trojan Byrant Status: Hacked/Scammed =[
120-130-15 Trojan>Archer>Fire Nic****ke Statues: Hacked/Scammed =[
Byrant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 18:31   #13
Fallen_Star
Banned

Fallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond reputeFallen_Star has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Fallen_Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
oh gawd paige....you really know how to walk the line....

p.s. where is nan, maybe all his pent up rage he usually releases on the forums came out in real life and he went all nutso and stabbed some immigrant and started screaming "Omg Omg I PWN JOO NOOB PINOY...I PWN JOO!!!"....at least that's what I like to think happened?
I was drinking some Pepsi, and when I read that i blew into my cup from my nose and wet my shirt.

Zeitgeist
(Worth watching.)

End World Hunger

Year:Period of three hundred and sixty-five disappointments
Peace: A period of cheating between two periods of fighting.
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
Happiness:An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.
Pray:To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.
Rep List:

What to do when Nature calls?

Fallen_Star is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 19:57   #14
Soter
someday

Soter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond reputeSoter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen_Star View Post
I was drinking some Pepsi, and when I read that i blew into my cup from my nose and wet my shirt.

When I read yours I wet my pants....but that's because I'm having bladder issues
Old 10-10-2007, 19:58   #15
smileikill

smileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond reputesmileikill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to smileikill Send a message via Yahoo to smileikill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soter View Post
When I read yours I wet my pants....but that's because I'm having bladder issues
..... Eww.

Worn Gears:
Super +6 SDG/SDG Earrings -1%DMG
Super +6 SDG/SDG Necky -1%DMG
Super +7 SDG/SDG Ring -3%DMG

Super +12 SDG/SDG Katana -5%DMG
Super +5 SDG/SDG Psn Blade -3%DMG
Super +8 SDG/SDG Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG Boots -3%DMG
-1%DMG MiraclousGourd
-1%DMG GoodLuck Garment

http://www.speedtest.net/result/579662764.png