Old 08-06-2012, 14:07   #16
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedonian View Post
Becouse my spouse is in clan i am calan spouse member must i devorced to quit the clan
Yes.

You'd need to get divorced anyway. Can't be married to someone on a different server. Even if you both transferred it probably wouldn't happen to both of you in the same nanosecond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
Who seriously expected any different? Anyone who transfers a non-test character within 6 months after the "official" release is an idiot. You have to give TQ time to implement and then half-fix several bugs first.
They keep introducing new things into the game - like Chi - so there will always be the chance that the newly introduced stuff won't transfer properly. However long they've been doing transfers, that will always be the situation unless they stop developing the game.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-06-2012, 14:12   #17
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe it like the Nobility ?
You might have to go study a bit in the Chi to get back your previous Chi I guess...
Have you try that ?

Nobility required you to donate 3m+ or so the website say.
It better you try than lose all your chi ~_~
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 14:18   #18
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Maybe it like the Nobility ?
You might have to go study a bit in the Chi to get back your previous Chi I guess...
Have you try that ?

Nobility required you to donate 3m+ or so the website say.
It better you try than lose all your chi ~_~
My guy was a Baron before and after transfer without having to donate anything extra, so it may be only those in the top 50 of the nobility (Duke & better) who have to donate extra to restore their ranking.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 08-06-2012, 16:36   #19
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have asked helpdesk if people get their chi back & if transfer works tuesday that we get chi like nobility ? ?
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 18:36   #20
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
TQ is fixing the Chi Problem, you won't lost your Chi.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 18:56   #21
Shadowtastic

Shadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by remind View Post
tq is fixing the chi problem, you won't lost your chi.
fix the dc every 30 minute problem

and btw another transfer tomorrow?
Shadowtastic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 19:46   #22
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
TQ is fixing the Chi Problem, you won't lost your Chi.
While you're at it fix the "You can't jump that far" message, along with the current disconnect every 30 minutes, increasing lag and bots.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 19:52   #23
Spiritwolf

Spiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
While you're at it fix the "You can't jump that far" message, along with the current disconnect every 30 minutes, increasing lag and bots.
dont overload em lol

its TQ....
Old 08-06-2012, 20:14   #24
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwolf View Post
dont overload em lol

its TQ....
yes...fixed one break 2 more -.-
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2012, 21:17   #25
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they will remove the message , but you still cant jump.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2012, 04:04   #26
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
This One!

http://co.91.com/news/2012-08-07/Regarding_Chi_Attributes_and_House_after_Transfer. shtml
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2012, 04:08   #27
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see the random DC is gone.
I was loling so hard when I fight half way in Arena in a fantastic fight only to get Dc lol
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2012, 04:12   #28
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This One!

http://co.91.com/news/2012-08-07/Regarding_Chi_Attributes_and_House_after_Transfer. shtml
why no transfer today? and my transfer application is till being pending for over 1 day now
Old 08-07-2012, 05:14   #29
dave77
Pro Noob

dave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond reputedave77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This One!

page not found !! nice fail

||Bluntman|| 130 NIN 130 WARR/NIN 140 TRO/NIN NOBILITY DUKE ACTIVELY PWNING ASS

DONT DRINK WATER COS FISH F**K IN IT

proud DL of ~AshuraRealm~
ryee/Fury/Capricorn/Storm
dave77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2012, 05:25   #30
lipase

i ask helpdesk if transfer works they say some got transfered yesterday so it works. Then why not do it today if it works ?!?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: