View Poll Results: Do you think Ninjas can go back on top of the world again?
Yes, definitely with the help of two new skills! 12 50.00%
No, it's impossible. 5 20.83%
It's hard to say. 7 29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 03:32   #31
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
^ Lol if u mention giving tros anything they all go herc is OP. I dunno on your server but ours herc is just another skill practically everyone survives 2 or 3 hercs now. As a matter of fact every damm other class got herc too;
monk = wwk
wars = that new 2h range herc thingy coming
pirates= i take it that tempest is like herc just for cooler people to cry that its more skillful than herc trolol
ninjas = that new sickle thingy now, which IM 100pct SURE all ninjas except for few will switch to. Kitanas might be stronger but who yall kidding ull switch from running after people to hit with tfb to wide AEO attack in a heartbeat lmao. AND just to push peeps over the edge, TQ aint dumb they will make sickles like guns where it gives hp so nothing to loose.
AND not only does every other class have herc now they got their arsenals of skills also, palm , gunshot, cures etc.

Face it tros r pros herc or no herc. Clear the rubbish with herc and try to kill damm stg taos with ss/ fb, which might I add if your not way higher bped (unless its higgher than that) is next to impossible. For all u wannabe "pro ssers" who think you can kill STG taos by "chaining" them. If you can chain the tao 4+ times and the dumba$$ cant pot inbetween them then it deserves to die.

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 04:32   #32
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=azazial;11709206Face it tros r pros herc or no herc. Clear the rubbish with herc and try to kill damm stg taos with ss/ fb, which might I add if your not way higher bped (unless its higgher than that) is next to impossible. For all u wannabe "pro ssers" who think you can kill STG taos by "chaining" them. If you can chain the tao 4+ times and the dumba$$ cant pot inbetween them then it deserves to die.[/QUOTE]

So people who spend more money have right to call people who spend less money rubish because they can 1 hit them with herc? cool thinking, i am sure most of TQs developers fully agree with you.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 08:13   #33
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
nin ain't OP. look at monk, palm has a huge range + they can get 10 pct crit/immunity and it's the same with pirate. shootin at ya and using blade tempest. they got like max.28-29k hp +59pct crit.
you need skills for tfb cuz it has a dam small range of atk.
Nope. Range 3 is enough.

And about the nin ain't OP, don't you have the highest attack in-game for an active skill?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 08:32   #34
kidtrg1234
AbeApe

kidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond repute
stupid new skill=new weapon @.@ i do not want to spend money on another set of weap for my nin lolz
kidtrg1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19   #35
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Litas ish buthurt =/. I find it funny u rad on tros hercing yet apparently every other class is cool with wwking, tempesting, azure, epidemic of stgs and soon nins and wars hercing too x). If a 385 bp tro one hit hercs a 380 bp char tough luck the 380 char better find a way to kill it before they die. If you havent noticed its always been like that kill before your killed. Tros will stop hercing when taos stop using stgs . Until then ill herc the mofo till i run outta stamina then trolol with potting until they run out too.

PS why joo talk joo scrub no? ;o

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 10:27   #36
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
.................................................. .................................................. ....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Nope. Range 3 is enough.

And about the nin ain't OP, don't you have the highest attack in-game for an active skill? :)
so you're saying nin is still OP? lol, pirate has almost the same atk as nin and they get more hp + defense then nin ? 28-29 k hp? nin OP... lol yea right []+_+[] OP, haha stop trying to be funny :))

you need skills for tfb, monk + pirate don't :) ppl can play monk and pirate using the touchpad on their laptop.
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 11:24   #37
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
so you're saying nin is still OP? lol, pirate has almost the same atk as nin and they get more hp + defense then nin ? 28-29 k hp? nin OP... lol yea right []+_+[] OP, haha stop trying to be funny )

you need skills for tfb, monk + pirate don't ppl can play monk and pirate using the touchpad on their laptop.
lol bro I'm telling you something here.

Here's what I mean.

I used to play with a dagger-scepter in Royalty. It's bcz this server doesn't have any ****ty bp or talismans that I loved it.

At first, landing a melee hit on someone is impossible. If the guy is jumping all day, you just can't land a hit. And I died atleast 30 times before I got a melee hit only cz my enemy messed up somewhere.

After that, I started seeing a pattern. All I had to do was dodge 90% of the time while trying not to move out of their range and making unpredictable jumps. It was hard, yet the most fun time I had ever had.

After that, I could land hits. Only hard part was dodging. It didn't matter to me if the guy was constantly jumping. I could catch him. And I got so good, that I could just melee people in a row sometimes. And I could tell, if I had even 1/2 the stun of radiant palm, I could melee people with it all day long. I could land a hit on them before they were even there. One hit for every jump no matter where the guy went. It all started looking terribly easy.

But I opted for ss later on bcz ppl called me a skilless loser.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 12:34   #38
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
This is SOOOOO dumb it's unbelievable.

You are asking if ninjas will become OP?

All your stupid ass classes are over powered and just shows how stupid TQ is. Trojan is surprisingly going to be the second ****TIEST class in the game.

Monks: HIGH hp, HIGH defense, HIGH m defense. RP, WWK (herc) and a **** load of other skills.
Pirates: HIGH hp, Middle defense, HIGH m defense, TB (herc) and gale bomb (herc) with a crap load of other skills.
Warriors: HIGH hp, HIGH defense, HIGH m defense, Dragon tail, new dragon whirly herc skills (herc), m defense skill, block, and the list goes on and on.
Water taoists: HIGH hp, middle defense, HIGH m defense, asure shield and other magic skills.
Fire taoists: HIGH hp, middle defense, HIGH m defense, impossible to beat with ss. For those dumb asses that say chain, if you are chaining a stg fire taoist and it can't pot then it should die.
Archers: Suck balls.
Ninja: Middle hp, low defense, HIGH m defense, ck completely skillless, tfb doesn't lose stamina, other then that they are pretty poop. But now you are adding sickle and making it have hercules IN ADDITION to tfb. If they don't have different attribute point requirements ninja is going to be over powered. Knowing TQ it'll probably 37 AP in agility.

Trojan: Middle hp (unless reloted), middle defense, **** m defense. Herc, golem, spirit healing.

So please, everyone stfu about trojan being over powered.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 14:58   #39
Seeeker

Seeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Ninjas are already OP most OP class ingame is a ninja with a backsword, psn star is the most OP skill ingame.

Ninjas won't be OP "again", they already are.

^ Won't buy a sickle cause he is too poor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Thats because I fight people who should be slaughtering your ass but instead they suck at the game so they stay low lvl pkts with there bulked gear and full 2 socket. A ninja is the worst class, it's not nearly as useful to gws as a warrior could be and if it's pure it may compare to archer since some skilless fires could make use of your psn star, but non pure ninjas don't compare to archer, and when your on a ninja even a pure one doesn't compare.

your skilless, don't play ninja, in fact don't play this game at all, quit, go home and await your siblings to put you in a retirement home.
Can this moron contradict himself anymore than that? I'm not poor moron , I quit buying DBs a long ass time ago because this game is a bot filled , buggy mess. I'm not going to enrich TQ's pockets anymore for a game they don't care about.

Quit this crappy game for good , but I reserve the right to troll the forums as much as I damn well please.
Seeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 15:19   #40
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by duniale1 View Post
katanas will have skill too and ninjas will be more op with the katanas,
a passive skill that has 30% chanse to acctivate when u hit with tfb or mele to do +40% more dmg
isn't that enough?
Actually, hitting with melee gives the Skill 30 percent chance to activate and drain 20 percent of the target's current HP, while using TwoFoldBlades increases that chance to 60 percent. Not that bad really.

130-130-140 Wat-War-DragonWar

Currently residing is Turquoise as part of The Division

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
AniKame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 15:22   #41
AniKame

AniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond reputeAniKame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
a ninja such as myself 1 hits everyone except stg taos all that skill will change is the taos losing in a matter of seconds but vs a melee whether i hit 30k or 40k the result is the same... dont get me wrong i love this but its far from being such an op advantage.

however if the req on kats would be 36 then i could alternate between katanas and sickle, sickle being for ctf/crowds (maybe something else since we still dont know how effective that ranged skill will be) and katanas for 1v1. if i have to choose between 1 of these 2 i dont see how this is "OP", not bad but certainly not OP

edit: im really disapointed that the ranged skill is actually the sickle being swung and not the weight... no matter what movie you look at they use the weight to grab their enemy from a certain range and close in with the blade...
Actually in Ninja Assassin the guy used the sickle part everytime he swung it, but thats just one movie.

130-130-140 Wat-War-DragonWar

Currently residing is Turquoise as part of The Division

1 half of the very first Skill Team PK Tournament Champions in the 120-129 Bracket in Basilisk/Pegasus/Medusa.
AniKame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 16:10   #42
Dannykinz
CoDoctor

Dannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
This is SOOOOO dumb it's unbelievable.

You are asking if ninjas will become OP?

All your stupid ass classes are over powered and just shows how stupid TQ is. Trojan is surprisingly going to be the second ****TIEST class in the game.

Monks: HIGH hp, HIGH defense, HIGH m defense. RP, WWK (herc) and a **** load of other skills.
Pirates: HIGH hp, Middle defense, HIGH m defense, TB (herc) and gale bomb (herc) with a crap load of other skills.
Warriors: HIGH hp, HIGH defense, HIGH m defense, Dragon tail, new dragon whirly herc skills (herc), m defense skill, block, and the list goes on and on.
Water taoists: HIGH hp, middle defense, HIGH m defense, asure shield and other magic skills.
Fire taoists: HIGH hp, middle defense, HIGH m defense, impossible to beat with ss. For those dumb asses that say chain, if you are chaining a stg fire taoist and it can't pot then it should die.
Archers: Suck balls.
Ninja: Middle hp, low defense, HIGH m defense, ck completely skillless, tfb doesn't lose stamina, other then that they are pretty poop. But now you are adding sickle and making it have hercules IN ADDITION to tfb. If they don't have different attribute point requirements ninja is going to be over powered. Knowing TQ it'll probably 37 AP in agility.

Trojan: Middle hp (unless reloted), middle defense, **** m defense. Herc, golem, spirit healing.

So please, everyone stfu about trojan being over powered.
no other class can hurc with 2 clubs or poison zap everyone, a ninja can go poison blade and another weapon but now they lose their hurc skill and trojans get the 15% hp bonus
Dannykinz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 16:16   #43
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniKame View Post
Actually in Ninja Assassin the guy used the sickle part everytime he swung it, but thats just one movie.
knew someone would bring this one up lol
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 18:12   #44
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WhiteNinja~ View Post
The only thing I need to see happen is the message "You can't jump that far!" removed. Fix that and THEN move on to new expansions. TYVM.
You're just inviting them to remove the message and not fix the bug/feature. I'm surprised they haven't done that already just to shut everyone up about it. Hard to properly describe how you "randomly" are unable to jump when there's no message.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2012, 19:29   #45
DLinDebt
OnTheMark

DLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DLinDebt Send a message via Yahoo to DLinDebt Send a message via Skype™ to DLinDebt
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Can someone explaim me what "OP" means?
Oh whew i was thinking same thing and felt dumb lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: