Botter: Fine Fine hows the weather?
GM: I have to go now Have a nice day.
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
MercuryWater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 15:24   #2
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Remove? No, modify? maybe. Get rid of it and the botters will just change to a different class. Of course modifying it would either do the same thing or nothing. Youd have to get rid of a lot of skills if you got rid of fs really.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 16:24   #3
capsicum

capsicum is on a distinguished road
If tq really does want to do something about it. They should MODIFY. Not to remove it. Modify xp skill like superman,cyclone n fatalstrike like monk xp skill oblivion. It could only can last for 30sec and won't be able to continue hit combo after the timing. And also u can only get extra exp once the xp skill are done absolutely as monk xp skill oblivion right now.
GM?? Do something LOL...
TQ?? Think about it
capsicum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 17:46   #4
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

MercuryWater is on a distinguished road
Nobody level bots any other classes besides ninja right now. There is a reason for it!

Guys, look at the poll. If you want to modify the skill, vote for "Removing the skill and replacing it with another skill."
Botter: i am not using such thing. but how is your day
GM:Great and yours?
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
Old 04-25-2012, 18:33   #5
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryWater View Post
Nobody level bots any other classes besides ninja right now. There is a reason for it!

Guys, look at the poll. If you want to modify the skill, vote for "Removing the skill and replacing it with another skill."
They would just switch to warriors.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 18:41   #6
Aotearoa

Aotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond repute
Get rid of Superman and fatal strike. All classes are easy enough to lvl these days without em anyway. OR maybe TQ could just fix their game.

Aotearoa
Pure Monk 130 - 131 - 125

Paine
Pure Ninja 130 - 131 - 127
SoulsOfTheLightGuild Leader
Liberty/Prosperity
Aotearoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 21:15   #7
IceAudrey~
WANTED!

IceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond reputeIceAudrey~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IceAudrey~ Send a message via Yahoo to IceAudrey~
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsicum View Post
If tq really does want to do something about it. They should MODIFY. Not to remove it. Modify xp skill like superman,cyclone n fatalstrike like monk xp skill oblivion. It could only can last for 30sec and won't be able to continue hit combo after the timing. And also u can only get extra exp once the xp skill are done absolutely as monk xp skill oblivion right now.
GM?? Do something LOL...
TQ?? Think about it
Good point
class:fire
potency:381-384
Queenz
Lvl: 140
class: Monk
Potency : 385
first lvl 140 characters in Eagle server(1/22/2011)
http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...4&d=1300013426
IceAudrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 21:44   #8
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
You people that keep asking TQ to remove content that botters abuse don't know how much of a slippery slope you are on.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2012, 01:12   #9
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
You people that keep asking TQ to remove content that botters abuse don't know how much of a slippery slope you are on.
The "slippery slope" argument is a LOGICAL FALLACY.

And those who think that botters will switch to warrior... GOOD, it was a lot better when botters used warriors. You could pk them easier.

We have to get rid of these ninja bots once and for all.
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
Old 04-26-2012, 01:17   #10
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

I don't care how you vote, but PLEASE go to the link and VOTE!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
Old 04-26-2012, 01:27   #11
Seeeker

Seeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
LOLOLOLOL , TQ ain't going to do NOTHING about the botters ....quit pretending they will. This game is OLD , they are doing all they can to squeeze the last bit of DB sales from the sheep that they can before the plug for good. Cmon ....do the math ...calculate how much this company loses every single day from the botters vs what a legit player could have spent. The bean counters have concluded its cheaper to just let the botters run free than to actually spend any of their profits to address it. If any of you still buy Dbs ...DON'T. Thats the only power any of you have over this ****ty company ...don't reward them by spending a single dime of your money with TQ.

Quit this crappy game for good , but I reserve the right to troll the forums as much as I damn well please.
Seeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2012, 01:58   #12
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryWater View Post
And those who think that botters will switch to warrior... GOOD, it was a lot better when botters used warriors. You could pk them easier.

We have to get rid of these ninja bots once and for all.
It is 2012. If they switch to warriors then they would be able to bring 200 warriors instead of 50 ninjas, which results in the same lag...

It doesnt matter what TQ does, clientless botting + greedy bot companies are the reasons why nothing will ever change.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2012, 05:35   #13
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, guess what? You are a dumb***.
Let's remove features instead of fixing and stopping bots. Your mind set is the same as TQ's. Instead of fixing something, let's remove it! I'm sure you were bonerific when they removed blue mouse, which screwed plenty of legitimate players. Same with the 1st rb promotion?
You remove ninja = warrior, remove warrior = monk which is MUCH faster. You can pretty much bot anything that you can legitimately level. It is the masses that affect the economy, not that single class.
You farm 1 warrior they can do 20.

I vote TQ take all that camel money, fix bots, and re-add all the legitimate quests and promotions they took away.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2012, 16:21   #14
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
Hey, guess what? You are a dumb***.
Let's remove features instead of fixing and stopping bots. Your mind set is the same as TQ's. Instead of fixing something, let's remove it! I'm sure you were bonerific when they removed blue mouse, which screwed plenty of legitimate players. Same with the 1st rb promotion?
You remove ninja = warrior, remove warrior = monk which is MUCH faster. You can pretty much bot anything that you can legitimately level. It is the masses that affect the economy, not that single class.
You farm 1 warrior they can do 20.

I vote TQ take all that camel money, fix bots, and re-add all the legitimate quests and promotions they took away.
No, if you look at the blue mouse quests I WAS AGAINST THE REMOVAL!!! I like the way the old game used to be. Ninjas were not part of that.

We need a quick and dirty solution for removing ninja bots and this is an easy thing to do until something better can be done.
~~~~~~~~~~
Masterpiece by Kaypee
Old 04-26-2012, 16:32   #15
MercuryWater
Grrrrrrrrr

Quote: