Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 03:42   #31
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan24or View Post
ur reply proves once again, as if it was necessary, how "smart" you are.
I don't think its your business what are my sexual inclinations(straight, ***, pedo, etc) and i really don't see what bothers you. still i understand that at a certain age these things amuse you, do not worry, u will grow up to; and maybe then u will have the decency to shut up, and not to talk **** about ppl u don't know nothing about.Do u know me? NO
usually i'm not siting to argue with fools but there u go i spent 2-3minutes replying to ur stupid insult , I hope you feel important and happy now.
Wish u all the best!
it is my buisness if ur a pedo... seeing as its illegal and what not. I GET U

BANNED FROM REAL LIFE hhhhhhhhhhhhh. dirty old pedo.

i like being immature btw, it adds....flavour, to my life

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 21:45   #32
dan24or

dan24or is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm

what life?
dan24or is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2010, 23:15   #33
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
U ***ing ******* u forgot the time u jumped the gate's at GW's; used nado lock bot and all kind of bots? BaiCoi = aka ex Dougmanes(or wtf was that *** noob fire's name u had).
BTW u ***ing NOOB ur report us for what? for having High Ping or what? look at ur picture shot u ******* and explain me why are u using multiclient. Hmmm smart ass u and another hundred's chars that use that multiclient make me that ping.
Wahahahahahahah ur just SO SO STUPID
Himero !!!!!!! U make me sick;

Btw Alin i dont like puting up the private conversation but :
[Whisper]PSHU speaks to KIK0S: #65am dat kick la unu #65[2010-2-7, 17:30]
the translation is K to P : i already did kick one <-- this is about a Himero being kicked for using the high ping
[Whisper]KIK0S speaks to PSHU: ))))))))))[2010-2-7, 17:30]
[Whisper]KIK0S speaks to PSHU: ia uite ai tai ce deploy de trupe la sarit[2010-2-7, 17:30]
the translation is K to P: Look PISHU at ur guild mates how they are trying to jump the gate
[Whisper]NTT.MM.Jr speaks to KIK0S: #65did pishu seen people can go thru now?#65[2010-2-7, 17:28] <-- this is the confirmation that i'm not talking ****
SO Conclusions?
The conclusion is that all of us used one time that bug? WHY?
Answer : Curiosity?
Demonaz did that to(he didnt even know wtf is happening); we should report that to? NO!!!!!!!
SO; What is the purpose of this ? Geting us banned? TQ is BANNING PPL that are ABUSING(and i repeat ABUSING) the BUGS; not the one that use the bug 1 time; see what the bug does and after that REPORT the BUG to TQ like i personally DID.
WTF to report TQ about the BUG if they ask me what it does? we need to help them with more details. SO we dont ABUSE the BUG; we just use it a couple of times.
BaiCoi <--- PLS but PLS sent that picture to TQ to report YORY i wonder who will get banned u NOOB ASS.
And Alin i told u before; first LOOK BETTER in ur guild and then use KIKOS name in other posts OK? U say i wined the race one time with 8 sec; yes i did so? how many times did i do it? ONE TIME ? Should i get banned that i "ABUSED" A BUG; PLS LOOK IN DICTIONARY AND CHECK WHAT ABUSING MEANS!
Have fun all!

Lidia_Viper now the player of KIKOS Ninja

Hey you're not allowed to post here it says so in forum rules

Quote:
An ACCURATE English translation must be provided when posting in other languages. TQ and the Moderator staff realize that not everyone speaks English fluently and we do allow threads for posters who speak different languages to converse with each other in their native language. It also should be noted that an ACCURATE English translation must be provided as the thread is also bound to the rules of the forum. Failure to provide an accurate translation can result in your thread being deleted or closed. Also note that non-English posts in an English threads should also have a English translation provided.

And even if it is accurate no one can understand you. BURN!
Old 02-10-2010, 23:20   #34
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
Hey you're not allowed to post here it says so in forum rules

And even if it is accurate no one can understand you. BURN!

Hi Mike told me to do it... Please kos HIM he said If I didn't write this he wouldn't give me sucky sucky
Old 02-10-2010, 23:28   #35
AzNtHuGsTa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
All I read was pizza, boyjerkoffcum, and sucks.
Hi I miss you No one can sucky like you

EDIT:
Can some one kos mike?
Old 02-10-2010, 23:41   #36
PrinceMrJ

PrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceMrJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
EDIT:
Can some one kos mike?
Oh Oh Pick me!! Pick me!!

FIRST FIRE TAO ON RUBY TO 137!!!!!
PrinceMrJ 130-130-137 Troj-War-Fire (first 135 on Ruby... when 135 was the top level >.>)
RottenMrJ 130-130-136 Ninja-War-Fire
PrinceMrJ2 130-130 Fire-Fire
RottenMrJ2 130 Ninja(in training to be pure ninja)
Not much better than having 2 130 fires to pk with so why not make it 3?
PrinceMrJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 00:03   #37
bOisOx

bOisOx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
U ***ing ******* u forgot the time u jumped the gate's at GW's; used nado lock bot and all kind of bots? BaiCoi = aka ex Dougmanes(or wtf was that *** noob fire's name u had).
BTW u ***ing NOOB ur report us for what? for having High Ping or what? look at ur picture shot u ******* and explain me why are u using multiclient. Hmmm smart ass u and another hundred's chars that use that multiclient make me that ping.
Wahahahahahahah ur just SO SO STUPID
Himero !!!!!!! U make me sick;

Btw Alin i dont like puting up the private conversation but :
[Whisper]PSHU speaks to KIK0S: #65am dat kick la unu #65[2010-2-7, 17:30]
the translation is K to P : i already did kick one <-- this is about a Himero being kicked for using the high ping
[Whisper]KIK0S speaks to PSHU: ))))))))))[2010-2-7, 17:30]
[Whisper]KIK0S speaks to PSHU: ia uite ai tai ce deploy de trupe la sarit[2010-2-7, 17:30]
the translation is K to P: Look PISHU at ur guild mates how they are trying to jump the gate
[Whisper]NTT.MM.Jr speaks to KIK0S: #65did pishu seen people can go thru now?#65[2010-2-7, 17:28] <-- this is the confirmation that i'm not talking ****
SO Conclusions?
The conclusion is that all of us used one time that bug? WHY?
Answer : Curiosity?
Demonaz did that to(he didnt even know wtf is happening); we should report that to? NO!!!!!!!
SO; What is the purpose of this ? Geting us banned? TQ is BANNING PPL that are ABUSING(and i repeat ABUSING) the BUGS; not the one that use the bug 1 time; see what the bug does and after that REPORT the BUG to TQ like i personally DID.
WTF to report TQ about the BUG if they ask me what it does? we need to help them with more details. SO we dont ABUSE the BUG; we just use it a couple of times.
BaiCoi <--- PLS but PLS sent that picture to TQ to report YORY i wonder who will get banned u NOOB ASS.
And Alin i told u before; first LOOK BETTER in ur guild and then use KIKOS name in other posts OK? U say i wined the race one time with 8 sec; yes i did so? how many times did i do it? ONE TIME ? Should i get banned that i "ABUSED" A BUG; PLS LOOK IN DICTIONARY AND CHECK WHAT ABUSING MEANS!
Have fun all!

Lidia_Viper now the player of KIKOS Ninja

Jumping GAtes and use all kinds of bots eh. Of course I know most the cheats/bots (im not stupid like most APs are), but that doesnt mean I have them and use(d) them. If you guys have evidence of me botting, glitching, hacking, nadolocking, etc, pls send it directly to Lilac Huang himself [GM], lilac_bb@yahoo.com. The point of this thread is to show how AP's are extremely, badly needed hacks and bots in order to compete with HIMERO's. This basically means HIMERO rocks. And for you kikos, or whoever you are, Abusing- simply means cheating not once but twice and I guess the screenshot will prove it.
Ruby Server bOyjcOm#35 [monk-war-fire] L137
And just another full +12 player
bOisOx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 00:16   #38
dan24or

dan24or is on a distinguished road
Smile

every1 including alin knows that u used cheats so just shut up BaiCoi; u have the nerve to start a thread about cheating? pls show me "my cheating" pictures; i'd love to see ur multiclient again lolz. i'm asking u again : How stupid can u be to post pictures that shows u are using modified client? If I were you I would just shut up.
And pls dont talk about GM's with me; u have some "GM friend" to? like grog? u hope i'll show u my ass so u can ban me?
meanwhile pls play with this _)_ see what u can do with it;its is kind of crooked :P

Last edited by dan24or; 02-11-2010 at 00:48.
dan24or is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 08:35   #39
projects

projects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond reputeprojects has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOisOx View Post
Jumping GAtes and use all kinds of bots eh. Of course I know most the cheats/bots (im not stupid like most APs are), but that doesnt mean I have them and use(d) them. If you guys have evidence of me botting, glitching, hacking, nadolocking, etc, pls send it directly to Lilac Huang himself [GM], lilac_bb@yahoo.com. The point of this thread is to show how AP's are extremely, badly needed hacks and bots in order to compete with HIMERO's. This basically means HIMERO rocks. And for you kikos, or whoever you are, Abusing- simply means cheating not once but twice and I guess the screenshot will prove it.
I believe in order to actually talk to a real GM you need to do it through the CO Site. Having a yahoo e-mail address doesn't mean **** you can just have one of your little friends act like a GM and make threats to people so they will leave you alone. I've seen it done before >.>
Old 02-11-2010, 14:38   #40
gym_b0w

gym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond reputegym_b0w has a reputation beyond repute
yawn.

dougz is worse then that loser from classic server who claims to be the best fber of all time.

Basically ignore him because he is one of the top 10 biggest botters of recent years and hes complaining about a glitch.

Various Char on Ruby and Liberty usually named
o0g4 Demetrios or Jimbo all retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
on a scale of 1 to chris brown, how pissed were u when u lost?
gym_b0w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: