Old 03-19-2015, 13:12   #1
Twiigy23

Twiigy23 is on a distinguished road
Housing Permits?

Is housing still available in the game? Or did they take that out with the mining feature? Do you think they should re-add the feature? Thoughts?
Twiigy23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2015, 00:45   #2
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiigy23 View Post
Is housing still available in the game? Or did they take that out with the mining feature? Do you think they should re-add the feature? Thoughts?
U can still get houses, but instead of ores u now need ref gems and silver to get one.. House admin in market should give u 2 options on how to get or upgrade house..
Old 03-20-2015, 13:14   #3
Twiigy23

Twiigy23 is on a distinguished road
I don't ese the house admin in the market. I use pathfinding and it takes me to a spot but no NPC is there
Twiigy23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2015, 01:18   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiigy23 View Post
I don't ese the house admin in the market. I use pathfinding and it takes me to a spot but no NPC is there
the patchfinding stops because it cant get from the tiles to the gras because of the "height difference". npc is just out of your screen when pathfinding stops.

Old 03-21-2015, 01:39   #5
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
the patchfinding stops because it cant get from the tiles to the gras because of the "height difference". npc is just out of your screen when pathfinding stops.

With your ping, it is such a waste playing Assassin
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2015, 07:14   #6
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
With your ping, it is such a waste playing Assassin
i play assassin cuz on mac client i cant use f-keys, so as an arch i dont need to change skills during pvp and i dont need to use pots
Old 04-17-2015, 16:33   #7
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
yes it is still available, i have a few in my bank at stone city (why so far awayyy )
from time to time a player showing up in the market selling them at shop
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: