Old 03-02-2009, 08:28   #1
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
So no arguments anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
There will be no flaming at all.
Wow, this is going to be a tough one
I'm gonna prep for infractions right now

Nah, I'll try to behave.. Though I'm running on a short fuse with some people in here.. But I'll really try.. Really..

*engaging self-hypnosis*
"You want to behave, you want to behave, there's nothing in the world you'd rather do than behave"

Ok, that should do it
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 08:38   #2
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
borinnng
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 09:11   #3
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Yea I know tough pill to swallow but complaints continued to pour in so I have to take them seriousily and I have to address it.

I don't mod 24/7 but if you see something just report it or I'll come across it when I am modding. I check about twice a day normally. So if you see someone flaming and you flame back... it can bite you so be aware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 09:55   #4
Yeshaya C
COOKIES!

Yeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yeshaya C Send a message via MSN to Yeshaya C
I make no promises, but considering how I have no wish to flame anyone with 2 exceptions, I think I will be set. lol
I agree with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMA
Read less of my posts and save a brain cell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash
yea im stupid cause i dont bother putting periods or fixing spelling errors
Free Hugs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
Yeshaya C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 10:10   #5
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea I know tough pill to swallow but complaints continued to pour in so I have to take them seriousily and I have to address it.

I don't mod 24/7 but if you see something just report it or I'll come across it when I am modding. I check about twice a day normally. So if you see someone flaming and you flame back... it can bite you so be aware.
Pill is what color? Unless it's orange I don't want it

I might report.. Not very likely though.. Only did it a few times in my time here.
I'll just try to ignore the flaming, gonna be a test for me
Back flame bites? *RAWR*
Old 03-02-2009, 10:52   #6
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
I think we should have a pill bottle with all the different colors the way we're headed

Oh now I have Jefferson Airplane in my head...

One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small
And that ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all
Just ask Alice
When she's 10 feet tall
And the white knight is talking backward
And the red queen's Off with her head
Remember what the door mouse said
Keep your head... Keep your heeeaddddd.

Or at least it goes something like that *hums*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 12:08   #7
Jahn
Molester

Jahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond reputeJahn has a reputation beyond repute
yay for shrike
Old 03-02-2009, 12:22   #8
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahn View Post
yay for shrike
I'll have to take some of the blame aswell.
I wasn't being very nice in my responds to him.
Not that I regret anything, it was fun while it lasted
Old 03-02-2009, 12:59   #9
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
I'll have to take some of the blame aswell.
I wasn't being very nice in my responds to him.
Not that I regret anything, it was fun while it lasted
that creature deserves no pity lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 14:57   #10
Reaver
Banned

Reaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond reputeReaver has a reputation beyond repute
ok that was the lamest flame thread we've ever had!!! and why the **** were people complaining? they new the rules if you dont post you dont get flamed! pretty bloody simple! its a testement to the stupidity of this server group. but then again just goes to show why we have wars in the world, with opinionated people feeling everyone needs to live life the way they see it should be done.
Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 16:16   #11
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaver View Post
ok that was the lamest flame thread we've ever had!!! and why the **** were people complaining? they new the rules if you dont post you dont get flamed! pretty bloody simple! its a testement to the stupidity of this server group. but then again just goes to show why we have wars in the world, with opinionated people feeling everyone needs to live life the way they see it should be done.
But the flaming made it fun.. Why the hell do you think I even posted in that thread in the first place?
It was to get things started, pretty bloody simple too
So wars start because of flaming?
Bush and Osama used to play CO and had a fight on the forum.. BOOM 9/11 for you right there.
Old 03-02-2009, 17:31   #12
Shrike

Shrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

ban me all you want, ill be back no matter what to flame again and again

TOP WATER TAO ON AQUARIUS

MăssâçrE ninja war fire, 130 130 122 ^^

Shrike - tro war water, 130 130 133, 290 battle power

Plus 12 spear FTW

CârnăgE - water war war. 130 130 130, 279 battle power

I am the bringing of light

Last edited by Royalite; 03-02-2009 at 17:40.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 17:41   #13
Yeshaya C
COOKIES!

Yeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond reputeYeshaya C has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Yeshaya C Send a message via MSN to Yeshaya C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
<3 Naes. ^^
I agree with the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMA
Read less of my posts and save a brain cell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash
yea im stupid cause i dont bother putting periods or fixing spelling errors
Free Hugs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
Yeshaya C is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 17:47   #14
Conondrum
Fading..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
^Hmm I remember this post being longer..

Royalite, you took it all out of context by editing the way you did.
Shrike said he would flame back if he got flamed, now you make him seem like the starter of all the flaming..
Ok he does start alot, but definately not all of it.. I'm no angel regarding flaming either
Old 03-02-2009, 17:47   #15
Shrike

Shrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond reputeShrike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeshaya C View Post
<3 Naes. ^^
YESH ^^

come back to this ****ty game LOL

TOP WATER TAO ON AQUARIUS

MăssâçrE ninja war fire, 130 130 122 ^^

Shrike - tro war water, 130 130 133, 290 battle power

Plus 12 spear FTW

CârnăgE - water war war. 130 130 130, 279 battle power

I am the bringing of light
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook