Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 05:58   #1576
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
I have a betta he kills other fish
Been there, done that, only that I had a 4-member betta "pack" hunting my poor Zebras' and Guppies' eyes. Them wolves...
Two of them even spawned eggs but... no hatching
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2012, 06:40   #1577
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Been there, done that, only that I had a 4-member betta "pack" hunting my poor Zebras' and Guppies' eyes. Them wolves...
Two of them even spawned eggs but... no hatching
Only females can live together. I want like a huge pack of like 30 and put like a frog in
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2012, 08:01   #1578
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
Only females can live together. I want like a huge pack of like 30 and put like a frog in
When I was a kid, I put 2 males and 2 females together. They had no objections either in main tank or separate tank. They were nice to each other and seemed to be acting like a shoal or something, always going in a single direction when there was food in the tank, overall they'd just hover somewhere or sit at the bottom of the tank.
Only one male kept flashing at a female and that was the same male that spawned with that purple female, it was a blue-green betta male.
The red+blue male didn't bother with the other pinky female, he just wanted food. Lots of it. O_o

Having no heater killed one pair while the other pair... I killed them in a stupid experiment to get them heated up during winter. -_-
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-02-2012, 15:13   #1579
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
In most cases yes, but once in a while two males can get along in the same tank. The tank has to be large enough though.
I think my tank was a 15 gallon or so, not sure. I wish I could use that one for my current fish but it has this crack that screams FLOOD if the silicone won't hold. (the former owner cracked it).
That tank was SOOOOOOOOO crowded when I got it from the former owner, it was odd that fish managed to survive up to 2 years in that (6-8 for catfish).
At some point, I received so many fish as presents that I had no idea what to do with them (except the Crucian Carp, which I saved from becoming my dinner as it was still moving in the bag that dad brought full of dead fish)
And the red swordtail on the left was the female that trolled the male in the pic too. Male on the right behind catfish.
It was a disaster tank indeed.

Tzuppy with his older (deceased as of 2010) friend Seadra. They used to get along so well...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-07-2012, 08:25   #1580
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Deto the day you left ot shortly after a horrible vibratory came vibrating into existancs it was one that could vibrate so fast it can reach terminal velocity in 9.8 seconds
long story short mod bans deletes and edits posts that go off topic on an off topic thread, none of us have much time left u_u

btw what Degi pen do y'all reccomend for around 100 bucks
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2012, 09:36   #1581
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
Deto the day you left ot shortly after a horrible vibratory came vibrating into existancs it was one that could vibrate so fast it can reach terminal velocity in 9.8 seconds
long story short mod bans deletes and edits posts that go off topic on an off topic thread, none of us have much time left u_u

The situation is beyond my reach. At most I could send in some trolls but they're not at home right now. -_-
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-07-2012, 10:31   #1582
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post

Im pretty sure deto would be banned within a day.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2012, 10:47   #1583
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Im pretty sure deto would be banned within a day.
I doubt it. But there is no way to prove it anyway. Would have been nice to say

but I can't.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-07-2012, 10:51   #1584
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, you shall forever remain here.

Trunks is a nob.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:55   #1585
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Nope, you shall forever remain here.

Trunks is a nob.
Nobody can keep me here either. If I'd want to leave this place too, I'd leave it. But I still like this area so I'll drop by every now and then.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06   #1586
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Nobody can keep me here either. If I'd want to leave this place too, I'd leave it. But I still like this area so I'll drop by every now and then.
Send me pics.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:07   #1587
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Send me pics.
No.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-07-2012, 19:47   #1588
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That is a very full tank. D: Holy crap.

On the topic of art though, I updated my gallery with a few things.
http://c7colours.deviantart.com/#/d4orb88
http://c7colours.deviantart.com/#/d4orvgp

Working on another painting for class now. We have to replicate a background from an animated film. I chose one from Lady and the Tramp and I am now regretting it.
plz girl tell me wat wacom pen to get D:<
and do u got a blogspot >_>
Old 02-08-2012, 04:00   #1589
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
That is a very full tank. D: Holy crap.

On the topic of art though, I updated my gallery with a few things.
http://c7colours.deviantart.com/#/d4orb88
http://c7colours.deviantart.com/#/d4orvgp

Working on another painting for class now. We have to replicate a background from an animated film. I chose one from Lady and the Tramp and I am now regretting it.
The gears!
Ooh and the painting sets. O.o The still life one reminds me of when I was painting anything I wanted in watercolor as a kid.
I painted a vase, a cup, my stove, my cat and they looked very realistic. Problem was that I painted them on a notebook X))))))) So when water fell on the notebook, most of them got washed off Except for the cup. LOL.

And that WAS a very full tank. Now that tank's up in the attic (due to that patched crack that made mom paranoid that it might crack further). I have a smaller one but I need to get a double one so that my catfish can enjoy swimming freely again.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-08-2012, 04:10   #1590
Désolé

Quote:
IT depends on what you are using it for and what you'd like to do with it. If you plan on using it for hobby and recreation, a Wacom Bamboo tablet will work just fine. If you want to pursue digital art(and whatnot) as more of a profession, Wacom Intuos is fantastic. (I have a Medium Intuos 4) If you're hardcore in the industry then you get a Wacom Cintique. Similarily, if you are just starting out a small tablet will do just fine. I like medium since it has a little more room, but some people even prefer the large tablet. Also, if you budget is low like 100-150$ then a Bamboo is your best bet. An intuos costs anywhere from 250-500$. Cintiques are more around the 1000$ price range and up, but ohhh hoohh man they are nice.

What are you looking to use it for?

I do have a blogspot. It's located here
wow thanks for the info ^^ my friend told me wacoms are the best but didnt specify i will be checking those out ;D and yay for blogspot

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: