Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2016, 21:53   #46
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betrayer View Post
I was reading your sore craps and then I met this... funny guy, your stupidity is on the same level with the arabs.

And yeah man **** every source out there, we only trust university of cairo or similar bbc craps. Everything that's true about muslims is anti-islamic, and every source that is relevant is racist, anti-islamic and breivik fan page. You should be on hilarry's payroll list, and stay funded by Saudis to invite more bombers in the west.

And yeah wars are the reason for mental illnesses in Arabic countries, especially in the israeli-palestinian conflict that lasts over 70 years, soo many jews suffer of it, not because of inbreeding but because of the conflict.

And don't forget it was breivik who hit France several times killing hundreds, then it hit belgium few times, now it's hitting germany. Why is he doing that man, he should stay in jail. Breivik please don't kill the innocent people in Europe, why are you doing this. It wasn't islam, it was Christianity, or Judeism or whatever.

Promegay you should mail angela merkel ask her if you both can go lick refugees' legs and welcome them to rape your future generations, you both are one of a kind.
You just went full retard.
Old 07-24-2016, 22:16   #47
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I thought you weren't using a "brain" to insult him and you just didn't care to address him properly, now it's some deeply disguised form of disrespect? Jokes on you.

Prom, I would rather not argue with man-children who harbor more hate (lol hes a troll) than actual information. He's the type of keyboard warrior you find raging on facebook when someone disagrees with him. Or he's just a wannabe troll who's in it for the long run.

lol your response is worthless and not worth replying to and i feel bad for myself that I'm typing this you sound like a girl having an bichy emotional response lol "deeply disguised form of disrespect"? dude i misspelled his name and purposely didnt bother to type it correctly because i don't give a fkkkk u idiot i don't like the guy are u that dumb?lol stop speaking and replying you are worthless taking up fresh air go to school maybe u can learn something . I'm finished with you little pheasant.

Last edited by AlexManDamn; 07-24-2016 at 22:19.
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 22:22   #48
AlexManDamn

AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's okay, some people are meant to be like that. I'm very thankful that people like him weren't born Muslims or Arabs, because otherwise we'd have more lunatics to be responsible for.

Although to be honest, I do remember this human garbage trying so hard to get on Sanad's **** a long time ago. It's hard to imagine he's got some legit substantial feud with anyone now.
im not arab and i was not born in the middle east but my ethnic background is middle eastern and ur a idiot and a horrible liar rofl, i just started using this account i never had one before lol, i have no idea who salad is or any other person your trying to use to make me look bad and make your insecure self feel better. but instead of being on the forum to make urself feel better maybe u should go out and get sum sun and try and get sum pu$$y at least attempt to lol
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2016, 23:22   #49
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexManDamn View Post
im not arab and i was not born in the middle east but my ethnic background is middle eastern and ur a idiot and a horrible liar rofl, i just started using this account i never had one before lol, i have no idea who salad is or any other person your trying to use to make me look bad and make your insecure self feel better. but instead of being on the forum to make urself feel better maybe u should go out and get sum sun and try and get sum pu$$y at least attempt to lol
You're*
Old 07-25-2016, 02:57   #50
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol your response is worthless and not worth replying to and i feel bad for myself that I'm typing this you sound like a girl having an bichy emotional response lol "deeply disguised form of disrespect"? dude i misspelled his name and purposely didnt bother to type it correctly because i don't give a fkkkk u idiot i don't like the guy are u that dumb?lol stop speaking and replying you are worthless taking up fresh air go to school maybe u can learn something . I'm finished with you little pheasant.
Quote:
you just said you're finished talking with him but you just double posted right after replying to him again

and ironic the guy that cries every 5 mins when servers are down is telling others to go outside
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.

Last edited by Ichigo69; 07-25-2016 at 03:00.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2016, 04:47   #51
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you mad bruh
Old 07-25-2016, 09:29   #52
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Betrayer may not be the most rational person but there are few that would deny that islam promotes hatred and violance. It is not a coincidence that all these terrorist attacks were commited by muslim and only a fool would believe otherwise.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:10   #53
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Betrayer may not be the most rational person but there are few that would deny that islam promotes hatred and violance. It is not a coincidence that all these terrorist attacks were commited by muslim and only a fool would believe otherwise.
I almost got excited for a second there and told myself I was finally going to lift some weight but mehhhhh, same old pattern. You claim something, I call you out on it and you'd launch your google search campaign andddddd it leads nowhere. That's how it usually goes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604

Quote:
All shootings: Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured [those figures exclude suicide]. Those figures are likely to rise by several hundred, once incidents in the final week of the year are counted.
More kills by firearms in the US in 2015 alone than ISIS or any other "terrorist" group has done in the past 3 decades, or more. Not a single incident was covered by the media as a terrorist attack. The only death toll that tops this figure done by an entity is the number of Iraqi causalities during the US invasion. Multiplied by x100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
ISIS killed entire families in Syria.

^ Well, this could be the worst crime ISIS has done in Iraq.

It feels like I've said this before. Perhaps, for the billionth time. Kiddies want to spin tales however they see fit. I bet you have not even read a single piece of valid research or book on that religion that you go around accusing of inciting violence and hatred. Like, on what basis??

Frankly, I understand how convenient it feels to redefine "terrorism" based on the level of contempt we [you] hold for a group of people because they are different, because they hold different values and they defend it consistently. It's easy to paint all of them with the same brush. Even if they happen to be mostly the victims of the very thing you accuse them of.

Nowadays we don't even wait for the facts until they are fully disclosed. Some of you hope that it was carried out by someone with Middle eastern background to satisfy your expectations. You would come up with so many theories attempting to link the "terrorist" to a specific religion or background.

Betrayer is a troll, and not the funny type. He does not have a single merit in anything he has says. At best - if we presume that he possess a bit of intelligence - you could say he's just enticing the thread on purpose for the kicks of it.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-25-2016 at 10:13.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2016, 12:06   #54
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
There is a thing called DNA tests.
People should do it and then come with their religious theories.

2-0
Old 07-26-2016, 11:53   #55
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I almost got excited for a second there and told myself I was finally going to lift some weight but mehhhhh, same old pattern. You claim something, I call you out on it and you'd launch your google search campaign andddddd it leads nowhere. That's how it usually goes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604

More kills by firearms in the US in 2015 alone than ISIS or any other "terrorist" group has done in the past 3 decades, or more. Not a single incident was covered by the media as a terrorist attack. The only death toll that tops this figure done by an entity is the number of Iraqi causalities during the US invasion. Multiplied by x100.
How is this even relevant? There is a difference between someone killing another person for say vengeance or simply because he is mad and someone who does this for a political purpose, aka terrorist. Just recently another french priest slaughtered by knife in his own church....by guess who muslim but ya you say it's coincidence right?

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
ISIS killed entire families in Syria.

^ Well, this could be the worst crime ISIS has done in Iraq.
Are you seriously defending ISIS? LOL they have raped an entire community simply because they were not muslim. They kill anyone who is an infidel open your eyes dude wtf.

Before you say again that I am using 'google' to find this, no I read this in a well-known Dutch newspaper: http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/08/21/verkrachten-als-oorlogsstrategie-een-lange-treur-1524699-a1328779

They raped the minority Yezidi and are still doing so till this date.

Quote:
It feels like I've said this before. Perhaps, for the billionth time. Kiddies want to spin tales however they see fit. I bet you have not even read a single piece of valid research or book on that religion that you go around accusing of inciting violence and hatred. Like, on what basis??
The basis is the following: it is written in the Quran and many imaam's openly promote hatred, especially against Jews. There are plenty of examples, too many in fact to name. You are simply in denial.

Quote:
Frankly, I understand how convenient it feels to redefine "terrorism" based on the level of contempt we [you] hold for a group of people because they are different, because they hold different values and they defend it consistently. It's easy to paint all of them with the same brush. Even if they happen to be mostly the victims of the very thing you accuse them of.

Nowadays we don't even wait for the facts until they are fully disclosed. Some of you hope that it was carried out by someone with Middle eastern background to satisfy your expectations. You would come up with so many theories attempting to link the "terrorist" to a specific religion or background.

Betrayer is a troll, and not the funny type. He does not have a single merit in anything he has says. At best - if we presume that he possess a bit of intelligence - you could say he's just enticing the thread on purpose for the kicks of it.
I am not hoping for anything just looking at what is presented before me and the muslim culture is a backwatered culture behind by a couple of hundred years, still suppressing women, homosexuals and anyone who believes anything that is not the same as them. There may be a few muslims who are not like this but this would be by far a minority.
Old 07-26-2016, 13:06   #56
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Why is everyone so angry here? Prometheus what have you done..?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2016, 13:37   #57
~Ahmed~

Quote:
How is this even relevant? There is a difference between someone killing another person for say vengeance or simply because he is mad and someone who does this for a political purpose, aka terrorist. Just recently another french priest slaughtered by knife in his own church....by guess who muslim but ya you say it's coincidence right?
The fact that you have made this look different from any other mass shooting or mass murder, just proves my point. You make it look like there's more value to your life than that of others, if it is relevant to you. Crime is crime, and we place the labels however we see fit. There shouldn't be any difference. Someone who targets school students is just as much of a terrorist as someone who blows himself up in a market.

We like to channel our attention in a certain direction if it fits our agenda. ex. If the perpetrator is a white American who commits a mass murder at school, he is a mentally ill lone wolf. If he's slightly more brown, he's a terrorist encouraged by Islamic religion to take out infidels? It appears that you only call it terrorism if non Muslims are targeted, but somehow it is different if Muslims are killed by ISIS.

What political purpose would someone attack a church priest for? Please do tell, enlighten me about the deeply covered intentions of terrorists. Tell me how's it different from killing Muslims almost everyday.

Honestly, if you were to ask me, I really find these random attacks suspicious. Especially when they happen in countries like France or Germany because they are the least hostile countries towards Muslims. It feels like the works of right wing fanatics who want to prove a point.

Quote:
Are you seriously defending ISIS? LOL they have raped an entire community simply because they were not muslim. They kill anyone who is an infidel open your eyes dude wtf.

Before you say again that I am using 'google' to find this, no I read this in a well-known Dutch newspaper: http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/08/21/verkrachten-als-oorlogsstrategie-een-lange-treur-1524699-a1328779

I suspected the point of these two links would be lost on you. What does anything i said has to do with ISIS? I'm not disputing the crimes done by ISIS. I'm pointing fingers at the root cause for the rise of these terrorist groups. If you lived in a country and watched your neighborhood being carpet bombed by bombers 30k ft in the sky, or being struck by depleted uranium munition, or If you lost most family members to a US airstrike, you'd grow up to be a violent individual and you will most likely want to carry out revenge, even if against the wrong people. That's psychology 101. If you disagree then I have nothing to say to you. And well, you said above that there's difference between terrorism and crime driven by vengeance. Are you then implying that these terrorists are not actually terrorists?

As for who ISIS targets;

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims...rnment/5516565
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...eath-toll.html

Clearly, it's a no brainer to guess who ISIS most likely targets. It's Muslims. I mean, you knew that the yezidi faction consists of Muslims right? Otherwise... So the fact that you THINK ISIS cares about infidels living thousands of miles away while their actual victims are actually in the same region, is complete and utter garbage.

A muslim is more likely to be killed by ISIS than someone who lives so far away. So that part of your argument is bull****.

Quote:
The basis is the following: it is written in the Quran and many imaam's openly promote hatred, especially against Jews. There are plenty of examples, too many in fact to name. You are simply in denial.
Go ahead, I never get tired of proving people wrong when they dare to assume that they, somehow, can interpret MY RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS better than I, an average Muslim, do.

Like seriously, go ahead and explain how you know this religion and its teachings better than I do. List the verses that clearly incite violence against Europeans and Americans because they are not Muslims. Hell, fetch something about attacking Muslims or blowing up mosques.

As for Jews, what we think of them shouldn't concern you. It's ages old feud and they too don't hide their contempt for us.

Quote:
I am not hoping for anything just looking at what is presented before me and the muslim culture is a backwatered culture behind by a couple of hundred years, still suppressing women, homosexuals and anyone who believes anything that is not the same as them. There may be a few muslims who are not like this but this would be by far a minority.
What's presented before you is mostly far from the truth. Try to have a little bit of perspective. It's rather childish to assume that everyone has to abide by the same set of rules and values that you grew up believing. The world does not revolve around you nor does it care to follow your principles. There are so many cultures and religious factions out there that you probably never heard of.

As for suppressing women, that's actually a funny topic because;

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...n-home-working
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b0796a0b600bf6

^ It's not really about anyone's rights, or terrorism. It's just a war against anything that's Islamic. So anything that's remotely Islamic is attacked, and any crime is done somewhere HAS to be linked in some way or the other to Muslims. So many media outlets portrayed the gunman in Germany to be ISIS-affiliated, successfully fueling everyone's anger towards Muslims. Days later it turned out that he's a neo-nazi who supported the actions of Breverik who killed +70 students in Norway 5 years ago, who by the way was never called a terrorist.

There's nothing called the "Muslim culture". It's an oxymoron.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-26-2016 at 16:31.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2016, 13:43   #58
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Crawl back under whatever rock you came from.
Old 07-26-2016, 16:43   #59
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Apparently spelled my own name wrong.
Old 07-26-2016, 19:58   #60
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad

Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you dutch right?

One word.

Boer.

Another 3 words.

Dutch Reform Church

Another 1.

Kaffars.

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: