Old 06-11-2018, 13:08   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Post 3.0 updates. How to further improve the game!

First off, thanks to everyone who has participated to get changes brought about in one way or the next. There are a lot of pessimists out there but for those who have helped bring about the change we've seen I thank you and hopefully, those who didn't think it would be possible will help going forward. I thought I'd add a new post seeing how the old one is a bit outdated now and a lot of changes have happened in a good way! The most recent change I'd like to thank Tq for is the removal of offline tgs in guild war. It took a bit to get done, but at least we're at that point now.

Old post can be found here: http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Class Skills/Runes/Etc
This section will be for characters skills, runes etc. So here we go!

Trojan
Tro has definitely seen a bit of love in this past year, and while getting close to being picked up again by kings it is still outshined a lot by WW in particular.

Tro Skills

Dragon Whirl - This skill needs updated damage. The CD is way too high for a 115% dmg skill and if you remove the cd that'd just be too much. Let's increase the damage from 115% to 150% this way it will actually be worth using just like twilight dance.

FB/SS - All that really needs to be done here is giving it a 5% damage increase from 130% to 135%. We got the range increased which helps a lot so just increase the damage to be on par with dwar/ww at 135%.

Cruel Shade - Skills still useless no update in the 3.0 unfortunately. Only does 3k max damage (so like a reflect that drains 100 of your stamina). I believe it should be changed to do 40% of the target's health for 15 stamina and have a cooldown of 10 seconds. No Cap on damage.

Tro Runes

Comprehension - Change this to where if you activate a skill mortal strike still has a chance to activate. Just like how it is if you were to wear a sword/dagger both skills have a chance to proc. Give Mortal Strike Priority activation.

Rampage - Change "SP is lower than 10" to lower than 20. This is so if you use a mix of skills you're not left hanging what happens if you have 15 stamina? Though this isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be you just need to sit once in a fight and get hit while sitting to activate it. Still, it would be nice to not have to do something like that.

Dragon Warrior
Great class still strong and versatile has the most survivability between it and its brothers (tro/ww)

Dwar Skills-

Skills awesome.

Dwar Runes-

CounterPunch - Increase pace from 1 to 2 to deal w/ 2handed melee counters. Also, regardless of pk mode if someone hits you just because you're in peace doesn't mean the skill shouldn't go off.

Wind Walker
Still super strong class. I mean some people are still switching to it so that's saying something.

WW Skills

Rage Of War - This is really my only complaint here not because it's weak but because of the damn wind eye. If going against a fist war I'm forced to swipe when I may want to fb instead. The reason is because any smart war will just allow themselves to be hit once turn on backfire then jump into the eye and swipe my ass right after. I Just think there should be a way to disable this like a toggle feature, right click the skill so its glowing/not glowing something like that.

WW Runes

Windwalker -

Revenge Gale - Increase time from 5 to 10 seconds like how the skill normally works, at 5 seconds it is a nerf.

Archer/Assassin
Class is good for people with high ping, no real complaint just waiting on epic bow now.

Archer/Assassin Skills

Star Arrow: Give it 6 charges, you regain one charge every 4 seconds. 0 stam cost, no bp reduction. The rest I'll believe in the epic update for bow.

Archer/Assassin Runes-

Awesome how they are.

Warrior
The cousin to WW/Tro/Dwar. Still needs much love and didnt really see any love during the 3.0 changes.

Warrior Skills

Increase damage of Viperfang/DragonTail from 115% to 135% damage. Range 6 to 11 paces.

Increase damage of Vortex 90% to 115% and stam from 30 to 20.

Charge stamina from 50 to 10.

Block from 50 stam to 0 stam with a 30 second cool down, durations still 60seconds at max.

2hander requirements from 176str to 176 agility<for meles and keeps the hp balance.

War Runes

Awesome how they are.

War Other*

*For all classes change shield proficiency from +8% attack to +8% defense at level 20.

Pirate
Honestly, Epic pretty much made the class viable again. Some people prefer epic pirate over WW so there's not much to say except it's a strong class.

Pirate Skills

Awesome how they are.

Pirate Runes

Tide Trap - Make this to where you dash again, as it is now it ruins the skill for pvp the Tempest+Mele combo is gone by using this. So please remove the pseudo FB skill and return it to a dash. Also make it to where the area you dash through the Whole dash and landing area creates the "tide trap".

Monk
It's still a really good class, even more now with the no mercy + triple. Not too much to say here.

Monk Skills

Infernal Echo - The activation time on the skill needs to be lower around .5-1sec max.

Monk Runes

Awesome how they are.

Ninja
Still a really strong class highest single target damage in the game. Not really much needs to be done.

Ninja Skills

Counter Kill - If you're hit and it goes off a button pops up with a timer 3-second timer on the skill where if you push it you teleport to them if not you stay where you are.

Poison Star: Reduces the amount of potions heal/mana regen by half. CP pots go from 10k per potion it goes to 5k. Life pot 7 to 3.5k Mana potions the same. Could also cut the effectiveness of the healer rune & MP master runes by half

Ninja Runes

Assassin - Let skills also deal this damage, not just melee. It gives a sort of risk when playing against ninjas keeps you on your toes not to sit around them, or at least be careful when doing so.

Fire Taoist
This class like the warrior didn't receive much love other than its runes. It's not weak anymore just needs a few small changes here and there to bring it up to a first draft pick.

Fire Skills

Flame Lotus - Decrease CD to 15 seconds, add Fire Circle, heavens blade, and fire met(or just all magic attack skills) to the list that gives points.

Heaven Blade remove stamina cost & miss chance

Dodge: Needs to be buffed to have a chance to dodge all targeted damage such as melee attack and targeted skills like how it use to be able to dodge archers arrows before the "Final DMG " was added into the game it is now completely useless minus fighting against monks/pirates/ any melee with agility dependent hit. It could also be scrapped and changed into a stigma for magic damage. This would be 100% awesome as there's no stig for mattack and to go this build you have to sacrifice defense "xp shield & reflect".

Fire Met - Remove Miss chance, add bonus effect of a small aoe around the target that gets hit by it (like how a meteor leaves a crater).

Fire Ring/ Bomb they're pretty pointless at the moment give them some use or big burst damage (hell you could make bomb do extra damage against structures like poles/gate etc) fire ring have it attach a dot damage burning that impacts other enemies around the target. Something like that I think could be doable and cool. Also, remove the channel time.

Fire Runes

Fire Curse - Add Tornado to the list, as this is one of the skills that activate
Breaking Touch. Also, Heavens blade/Fire met would be a nice addition for this. These skills won't get the max damage because they can't hit more than one opponent, but it should give the extra base damage added each hit. Fire Circle you could also add and have its damage similar to that of Fire Of Hell.

Taoist Other*

Add in 20% max break refinery for backsword, there is currently no break for Taoist backsword and this is a big balance issue. Adding some BT to the bracelet souls would be nice too.

Allow hossu to be double socketed.

For all classes, Change Backsword Proficiency from +8% Pattack damage to +16% Mattack

Let taoist wear weapon accessories in second hand over the hossu.

Water Taoist
This class received a lot of changes that put its old skills back into play. Really appreciate the work done here. Just a few more changes and it'll be near perfect!

Water Skills

Invisibility - Give it a 30 second cooldown and have it purge all non-xp skill buffs from a player (stig, magic shield, azura shield, etc). Also disable things such as tyrant aura, ww aura etc and possibly runes for 10 seconds after cast on the player. Rebuffing during this period will just have that buff purged automatically.

Pervade: Remove channel & Stamina cost. Or make people inside slow movement speed.

Summon BatBoss: Make it take 1 damage, however, make it take 25 hits to kill at max but make it like reflect where one attack such as mortal wounds counts as one attack not multiple. Leave how the function works, if the bat dies the player dies.

Water Runes

Awesome how they are.

Transformations

These all saw a great deal of improvement done. They're not too terrible not amazing but at least they have more survivability now. My main issue with them is the accuracy is too low. Increase the accuracy to 75-100% hit rate and it'll be good. As it is now they can only hit someone with 129 boots about 20% of the time.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 07-13-2018 at 15:20. Reason: Dear rune updated
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2018, 13:13   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
VIP/UI/HOTKEYS etc.

VIP ADDITIONS
Starting with VIP. The vip perks have been diminished over the years I think there should be some small improvements.

Met Packing
Add a Vip 4+ button for met packing. It will pack the max amount of mets you have in your inventory instantly. So say you have 33 mets in your inventory, you will click it once and you will then have 3 met scrolls and 3 mets in your inventory. No confirmation etc.

Gem Packing
This is the same as met packing VIP 4+. It scans your inventory for 5 gems of the same type and will pack them instantly.

Saddle To Horse

This VIP 3 feature will allow you to click this button and will exchange 5 saddles for 5 white horses instantly. (saves a lot of time talking to the guy over and over again). If you have less than 5 saddles you will need to talk to the stable npc as usual.

UI Change
There was supposed to be a UI change when the game updated to 3.0. This did not happen and NEEDS to be done. The best thing about this was the new hotkey bar and the word wrap on messages. You can see the picture of how it was supposed to look here: http://co.99.com/guide/event/2016/conquer3.0/ There's another picture on the site somewhere that shows it updated even a tiny bit more with rune skills though I'm not sure where I saw that. Regardless this needs to be updated asap the old one is super dated 10+ yrs.

Team Icon For Stamina

Show the stamina Icon in team so those dragon warriors and those with dw in their rebirth path will know when they need to use dragon roar and on who.

Hotkeys
Let people have custom hotkeys not only for actions like we currently do for cool/wave etc, but for what really matters actual skills!

EX: if you're wanting to have fastblade as one hotkey and scentsword as another allow people to do something like alt + q = switch to fastblade, alt + w = switch to scent sword etc.

This was done for Rune Skills, let's expand it for All Skills
Quick Casting

Some skills should be designed to quick cast. Skills like Herc/WWK etc would be awesome for quick casting. For those that do not know what I mean by quick casting, it means this: Instead of clicking on a skill to put it as your currently active skill. You click skills or push the coinciding hotkey to quick cast these skills. Like if I wanted to herc someone I push the herc hotkey and it instantly goes off, no clicking on screen it just goes off in that instant. "Think of how XP Skills work, it's exactly like that just one push and the skill activates."

Examples Of Current Quick Casting Skills
There are skills where quick cast already works, however, the majority besides the XP skills move the skills to the active skill bar. It shouldn't do that and that should be fixed in this patch.

Trojan: Spirit Healing

Dragon Warrior: Dragon Roar

Archer/Assassin: Fly, PathOfShadow, Kinetic Spark, Spirit Focus,

Warrior: Backfire, Block, Magic Defender, Dstance

Pirate: None

Monk: None

Fire Tao: Meditate

Water Tao: Meditate

Universal Skill List: XP Skills, Summon Guard, Summon Monsters "fire evil etc"

Some Skills That Need Quick Casting (there are more than listed here such as WW skills)

Trojan Skills: Herc.

Dragon Warrior: Dragon Swing, Dragon Flow.

Archer/Assassin: Intensify.

Warrior: None

Pirate: None

Monk:Earth, Fire, Wood, Metal, Water, Tyrant, Fend Auras, Serenity, Compassion, WhirlwindKick.

Fire: Fire Circle.

Water: Divine Hare, Prevade, Nectar, Healing Rain.

Ninja: Bloody Scythe, Counter Kill

Universal Skills: Riding, Spook, Warcry, Bless.

Double Tap Casting
I'm going to now discuss skills that should have a self-cast feature by double tapping

Monk: Tranquility

Water Tao: Azura Shield, Magic Shield, StarofAccuracy, Stigma, Invisibility, Cure, Advanced Cure, Lotus to cast right under you.

Fire: Lotus to cast right under you.

Perfection and XP shield

Allow us to buff through these. You changed it years ago to allow that to happen so archers could fly through magic shield. Do the same for the perfection shield and XP shield.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-12-2018 at 11:54.
Old 06-11-2018, 13:17   #3
Returning
ComServant

Other Updates & Fixes
Other random updates but still quite important.

PK mode mechanics

When you select either PK or Team mode you flash blue.

Revenge and Guild you stay white named as it's presumed not a surprise attack.

New Pk Mode

Capture Team Mode - This should be the new default pk mode and allows you to capture enemies/ non-allies but you won't do damage to your teammates/guild members/allies who are flashing. This has honestly been needed for quite some time.

Guild Reduction

Guild numbers will be reduced to a maximum of 150. This prevents the hoarding of players and can create more competition which I see as a very good thing, not bad as it cuts down on monopolization of a server.

+ Stones & Perfection Stones and Other Items
Remove the timers from all stones obtained, and make them stackable. This does no one any good and has no purpose other than to be annoying the stones are bound thus can only be used on your gear, perfection stones while being able to be used on all gear you still need to be the owner of that gear to use them. Therefore, having an expiration timer is silly and pointless. Also make all items, except for potions stackable minus perhaps normal Mets, gems if you so choose. IE: Love Letters, orchids, roses, tulips etc. This includes saddles as I argued there is no "balance" reason to not have them go to 10,000 stacks since you only obtain roughly 100-200max a night.

Auction House & Realm Tax

1: Add the auction house, there doesn't even need to be an NPC for this you can literally add a tab for marketing now. For your server, you can buy for either the gold or cp price people list "LET people add both prices if they desire to sell things for either, they should be able to list a cp price and a gold price".

2: Cross server market: Anything sold in the cross-server market can only be bought for the CP price on items. So if someone lists a gold and a cp price then if you're buying from another server you can only buy from the price of the CP item. If they don't have a cp price listed then the item is not available for cross-server purchase. All items sold in cross-server market carry a 10% realm tax. That means any item bought within your connected realm charges you 10% buying fee to be able to buy it. So for example, you find a +12 p7 epic ninja katana for 25k cps on another server, you click buy it says "there is a 10% cp tax on this item for the delivery from another server which comes to 2500 cp is that ok?" You click yes and boom you pay 27500 cps for the item.
Only items at 10cp or higher can be sold cross server, this keeps things like met prices more server economy based.

3: Out of realm cross server purchases. If TQ decides to make this available it should carry a 15% tax on items as it is harder for the items to transfer etc.

4: Only servers with transfer available to them are allowed to purchase items out of their server for obvious reasons.

5: The top Union in Realm gets a reduction of 5% tax when doing cross server purchases. I'd like to cap allies in the realm to only two ally per union in realm thus giving the allies of the top union a 3% reduction as well.

War Cry for Steed
Right now it knocks off allies and can hurt more than it helps in events. For Guild War & CTF map & Normal Map: Warcry impacts anyone who is not in your guild, or an ally guild or on your team. It should still impact friends and union members who do not meet the previous requirements.

For Cross Server: Union members, and Allied union members are not impacted

Guild War

Flamelit quest starts 30 minutes before GW begins.

Change Gw time to 1 hour only, it's pointless to have it any longer as no one actually fights for that long and this way people will show up and fight. Allow final flame to be lit at any point during this time.

Guild War Pole & Gates: There needs to be an increase of HP and defense, slightly to the gates, massively to the pole. We need to see about a 5x increase on health and a buff to defense as well on the pole itself. This promotes having guild war how it was originally intended to be if people are breaking it the guild fund is used to repair the gates, and thus you can put more effort into your defense of the gates rather than just hp swapping with 2 allied guilds over and over again.

Making it more competitive: Instead of who has the pole last wins, it needs to be who holds the pole the longest. Therefore, if two allied guilds are swapping to repair the gates they are hurting their overall time held aswell.

Summons

Upgrade the Hp, Defense, and accuracy of Summons. You could possibly upgrade the attack too. As it is now they are totally outdated and they do literally no damage and die in one hit. Talking about the summons Skeleton, Bloody Bat, Fire Evil, Guard.

Chi & Nobility Ranking

When players are listed as inactive, and available for players returning pack which is somewhere in the realm of 1-3 months. They should be removed from the chi and nobility rankings. When they return they use 250 chi to reunlock each of their gates. They can also donate 3million silvers to get back on the nobility board like with server transfer.

This promotes competition between current players and thus, more competitive. This also encourages players to strive to become high nobility players and donate towards it. If you remove current high nobility that are inactive and players see that its not an insane amount to get ranked they will strive towards it, others will do the same and thus more people will be donating and trying to stay competitive and as strong as they can!

Nobility Change

First let me say I like and hate this purposed change at the same time. If there is ever a change to nobility though it needs to follow something close to this formula. This is the most fair way to bring competition back into the game without completely screwing over those who have donated so much. It would still cause a lot of chaos but not that terrible.

One Less duke

One more King spot will be added bringing them to 4.

Only 2 can be either in the same guild or in allied guilds together. If a third wishes to join, or ally, the one with the lowest nobility is dropped to a prince/princess and the next highest nobility who is not in that alliance is promoted to king or queen.

This is to prevent server monopolization and add competition back into the game.

Steed sacrifice for color change

This is simple say you have a red +12 steed and a +6 blazehoof you want your +12 to be that color so you can sacrifice your +6 to get that color scheme on the +12 it does not gain any lineage from doing so though only the color. This can be done regardless of the + on either mount or perfection so you can do it with two +12s a +7 and +1 etc.

Last edited by Returning; 07-13-2018 at 15:30.
Old 06-12-2018, 07:37   #4
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
I think the stamina cost for rapid fire for archers should be reduced.

Wind walkers xp skill should either be nerfed(no stamina refresh) or every other class should also get a stamina refresh.

Cyclone should have its time extended.

I think all xp skills(that have the bar at the bottom when active) should offer a speed boost. (debatable)

Epic warriors should honestly get a few more skills especially in a team setting. Like maybe they can have a passive where they can take fatal damage in place of a teammate once every so often. (this would be a passive thats activated like dragon swing)

They should also offer pure (epic) warriors a different benefit. I think the bash skill on warriors should be updated. It should be a cone or skill shot that knocks people back.

I think Counter kill should be updated. (example) I want to say that it should also warp you next to your target, but that'd be so annoying to play in ctf.

Your dragon whirl numbers are way too high. TD's 3rd ring is easy to dodge, but dragon whirl is pretty much a skill shot aoe that you cannot dodge. I understand you give up stig, but in a team setting that would 1 shot almost every single sdg character without crit.

TQ should have a separate inventory for pots, or have 1 designated inventory slot for potions. That slot can max out at 200 or w.e. With the introduction of vip wh, and with all the **** they(tq) put in the inventory, having 5 stacks of pots in every slot in your inventory, wh, and sash is obsolete.

Honestly, conquer is kind of boring. They should update the events, and they should improve and increase the frequency of cs events. I think in all my years of playing conquer, those were the most enjoyable events. War servers have lost their sparkle, but i guess if cs events are more frequent then that would get stale too. lol There's just nothing to work towards, and when things do come out they're all cash grabs.

Edit:
Also let us cast spells on ourselves when we get perfection shield. That ****s dumb af.

Last edited by AzNtHuGsTa; 06-12-2018 at 07:40.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2018, 07:44   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Is it only me or the nin rune doesn't activate during elite PK? Yes, u can get invisible in all the other tournaments but in elite u can't. Is it specified anywhere that in elitepk it's nerfed? Even so, all the other classes use their class rune skillz in elite.
Imo it ain't fair at all

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2018, 11:13   #6
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Is it only me or the nin rune doesn't activate during elite PK? Yes, u can get invisible in all the other tournaments but in elite u can't. Is it specified anywhere that in elitepk it's nerfed? Even so, all the other classes use their class rune skillz in elite.
Imo it ain't fair at all
Yeah it may not be fair but if you think about it it'd be pretty broken having to kill someone twice in a 1v1 situation (also just think they could get higher points then die and stay invisible a quarter of the match) lol so I think that's why

Old 06-12-2018, 11:51   #7
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
I think the stamina cost for rapid fire for archers should be reduced.
I didn't mention this because just like last time once epic pirate got released they rebalanced old skills. I'm guessing the same will be done for epic bow.

Quote:
Wind walkers xp skill should either be nerfed(no stamina refresh) or every other class should also get a stamina refresh.
I don't agree with this. Both tro and dwar have their own stamina benefits. Tro skills take half stamina to use, dwar you regain stamina twice as fast. I do think that ww xp shouldn't go through back fire but people have disagreed with me many of times on that issue.

Quote:
Cyclone should have its time extended.
Super cyclone? I think it's the same as most at 30 second it's fine. If you're talking about normal cyclone then I have a pro tip barely anyone knows about besides super old 1.0 players. If you get high rank on the xp kill chart certain xp skills get extended (cyclone and Superman) I think those are all but might help you out ;d

Quote:
I think all xp skills(that have the bar at the bottom when active) should offer a speed boost. (debatable)
I'd disagree with this one.

Quote:
Epic warriors should honestly get a few more skills especially in a team setting. Like maybe they can have a passive where they can take fatal damage in place of a teammate once every so often. (this would be a passive thats activated like dragon swing)
Gonna have to disagree they have plenty of team damage and they're a damage class no true damage class has support. If something like this were to come up it makes more sense for shield war to have it which I've suggested before due to their lack of attack minus melee they should be able to share a teammates damage and "shield" them at least a percent.

Quote:
They should also offer pure (epic) warriors a different benefit. I think the bash skill on warriors should be updated. It should be a cone or skill shot that knocks people back.
I don't like this idea for the mere reason there is no synergy here you want to get close for a melee which the knock up allows the problem is the skill cost way too much stamina as is why I said it needs to go from 50 to 10 as it doesn't do much damage otherwise but could be a great Gap closer.

Quote:
I think Counter kill should be updated. (example) I want to say that it should also warp you next to your target, but that'd be so annoying to play in ctf.
This is a great idea. Perhaps if you're hit and it goes off a button pops up or a timer on the skill where if you push it you teleport to them but if not it acts how the skill does now. That way it would be great against ranged class but you're not killing yourself going against a melee etc.

Quote:
Your dragon whirl numbers are way too high. TD's 3rd ring is easy to dodge, but dragon whirl is pretty much a skill shot aoe that you cannot dodge. I understand you give up stig, but in a team setting that would 1 shot almost every single sdg character without crit.
You might be right on this and I originally was thinking 150% damage which may be better I was just thinking that stig gives around 30% damage and I've taken a 3rd td from a strong stigged ninja before and it wasn't a one shot and they have higher damage than a tro can get. Maybe going 150 is a better number though in hindsight.

Quote:
TQ should have a separate inventory for pots, or have 1 designated inventory slot for potions. That slot can max out at 200 or w.e. With the introduction of vip wh, and with all the **** they(tq) put in the inventory, having 5 stacks of pots in every slot in your inventory, wh, and sash is obsolete.
Yeah I wouldn't mind something like this, I mean I've learned to deal with it and there's not really a balance issue one way or another like this. Although I'd say two-4 slots incase you want to have mana pots, 7 star, life fruits etc you'd need more than one.

Quote:
Honestly, conquer is kind of boring. They should update the events, and they should improve and increase the frequency of cs events. I think in all my years of playing conquer, those were the most enjoyable events. War servers have lost their sparkle, but i guess if cs events are more frequent then that would get stale too. lol There's just nothing to work towards, and when things do come out they're all cash grabs.
Yeah I've said they need to revamp moon box quest and have a chance to get +stones out of them or trade for them, 1 for+1, 3 for +2, 9 for +3 something like that and bring back mining and other cool stuff not just on special servers. Bring out some fishing (everyone has auto hunting now so no need not to bring out/back different cool ways to get stuff) could even create special skills by completing objectives and no tq I don't mean spending a random amount of CPS to unlock it I mean actually doing it. I thought that a water should have a quest to unlock their epic by reviving like 15000 players and then some other objective type stuff I think going forward they should be creative like that. At least the Trojan quest had some thought behind it the rest are just like. Get me flowers or cp. Good luck might as well play the bandit and hope for the cps to buy one it's basically the same thing it's not a quest it takes no effort just dumb luck or money.

Quote:
Edit:
Also let us cast spells on ourselves when we get perfection shield. That ****s dumb af.
Ah yeah let me add that in that's very true.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:58   #8
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yeah it may not be fair but if you think about it it'd be pretty broken having to kill someone twice in a 1v1 situation (also just think they could get higher points then die and stay invisible a quarter of the match) lol so I think that's why
Ye but still ninja is the only class whose rune is broken during elite. The rest of the classes can use it but ninja can't. It isn't fair IMO even tho' you say that the one ought to die once not twice. Secondly, I doubt a ninja can get higher points than a WW...really.
Anyway, shouldn't have they thought about this aspect before introducing it? Maybe some players won't like this "feature" LOL. I am reffering to a nerf'ed ninja rune during elite, in case some1 doesn't understand

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 06-14-2018 at 12:00.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2018, 12:14   #9
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Well thought out list but it's a wall of text, and I doubt this wall of text will be read by TQ.

Maybe use pictures next time?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2018, 01:50   #10
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
Disable BackFire , if the damage got reflected
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2018, 07:40   #11
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't agree with this. Both tro and dwar have their own stamina benefits. Tro skills take half stamina to use, dwar you regain stamina twice as fast. I do think that ww xp shouldn't go through back fire but people have disagreed with me many of times on that issue
I'd disagree with this one.
Tro gains stamina when they miss ss or fb in xp skill but skills cost full stamina and they don't gain stamina every 8 seconds. Dwar gains double stamina but their stamina cost is the full amount.

WW gets a full bar of stamina, and all of their skills cost half, so compared to the dwar xp skill, WW would still be better even if they didn't have the 7k damage dot.

If ww only reduced the stamina cost by half, then it would be imo equal to the dwar xp skill. Dwar gives double stamina and ww cuts costs in half. To me those are the exact same thing.

Putting it into perspective it would actually be a nerf if WW got double stamina and their skills cost full stamina since they currently get a full bar of stam. To make dragon warriors xp skill equivalent to a ww's xp skill (excluding the dot damage) a dragon warrior would need to start with 300 stamina when they pop xp skill.

Quote:
Gonna have to disagree they have plenty of team damage and they're a damage class no true damage class has support. If something like this were to come up it makes more sense for shield war to have it which I've suggested before due to their lack of attack minus melee they should be able to share a teammates damage and "shield" them at least a percent.
I mean even a skill like fb/ss would be a nice addition to the fists. Epic warriors are just backfire and swipers. Dragon warriors are a damage class and they have way more utility than warriors. Wind walkers have utility passives built in like extending cool downs and placing dot damage on the enemy. They also reflect low damage attacks and still get to use a fb skill that has a delayed second hit. I'm just saying warriors are really one dimensional.

Last edited by AzNtHuGsTa; 06-15-2018 at 07:54.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2018, 12:39   #12
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
Tro gains stamina when they miss ss or fb in xp skill but skills cost full stamina and they don't gain stamina every 8 seconds. Dwar gains double stamina but their stamina cost is the full amount.

WW gets a full bar of stamina, and all of their skills cost half, so compared to the dwar xp skill, WW would still be better even if they didn't have the 7k damage dot.

If ww only reduced the stamina cost by half, then it would be imo equal to the dwar xp skill. Dwar gives double stamina and ww cuts costs in half. To me those are the exact same thing.

Putting it into perspective it would actually be a nerf if WW got double stamina and their skills cost full stamina since they currently get a full bar of stam. To make dragon warriors xp skill equivalent to a ww's xp skill (excluding the dot damage) a dragon warrior would need to start with 300 stamina when they pop xp skill.
Let me just put it this way, it's not worth even bringing up tq has never once nerfed a class. They have only ever buffed. Also tro basically has infinite stamina as well during xp skill if you know how to do it (spam FB/SS) as long as your breathfocus is maxed you will recover 10 stam per miss.

Quote:
I mean even a skill like fb/ss would be a nice addition to the fists. Epic warriors are just backfire and swipers. Dragon warriors are a damage class and they have way more utility than warriors. Wind walkers have utility passives built in like extending cool downs and placing dot damage on the enemy. They also reflect low damage attacks and still get to use a fb skill that has a delayed second hit. I'm just saying warriors are really one dimensional.
That's what they were built as tho, as swiping class. And they came after tro/dwar why did you pick the class if you didn't like how it played? We don't need more fb classes we need more unique skills which epic war has in terms of backfire. If you're good with the class you can tear **** up (go watch kraze) but again its just a swiping class that's what it was made as. Adding new skills is going to take a lot more from tq than fixing old broken/useless ones. You'll be very hard pressed to fight that battle. Getting the old ones fixed is hard enough. I'm not saying more unique skills wouldn't be cool im just saying lets fix what doesnt work first before we go adding more. Wars don't have to be one dimensional either they can also go pure and have a shield/spear in alt set. It really just depends on how you build them.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:44   #13
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHitKnockDown View Post
Disable BackFire , if the damage got reflected
This already works (at least what i think you're saying) If reflect goes off backfire doesn't activate. This is why some fist warrior prefer to go tro-water-war instead so that backfire doesn't get reflected and mess up their combo.

Old 06-15-2018, 12:45   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Well thought out list but it's a wall of text, and I doubt this wall of text will be read by TQ.

Maybe use pictures next time?
Thanks, too much work tbh for pictures though. This alone took hrs cbf making pictures too lol ain't nobody got time for that.

Old 06-15-2018, 15:08   #15
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This already works (at least what i think you're saying) If reflect goes off backfire doesn't activate. This is why some fist warrior prefer to go tro-water-war instead so that backfire doesn't get reflected and mess up their combo.
lol , reflected backfire is a 50k damage to anyone

i meant reflect shouldnt work with backfire at same moment so it gives the damage depending on HP after taking hit
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: