Old 03-16-2009, 16:32   #16
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
lol
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 20:01   #17
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
yea Paully[GM] is a good man, just whisper him your account info and he will help you with ur problems
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 22:21   #18
Sydney_Pwns
retired

Sydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond reputeSydney_Pwns has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianne<3 View Post
Idiot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Jesus Christ, even though you say you won't respond to anyone who won't speak English well, aren't you being a little bit hypocritical there?

First point, use some proper grammar and punctuation.

Second point, learn how to use the enter button.

Third point, your spelling; fix it.

Fourth point, you should realise that CO is an international game. Non-english speakers also apply to this.
You contradict yourself by saying that you don't have anything against "people" when obviously, you do against the non-english players. No matter what game you will go to, there will be always be people who won't be able to speak English well. So suck it up, grow some balls, and deal with it like a man.

Lastly, don't bother advertising your guild on here. We won't take you seriously. We only like drama and flames on these forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippin Cows View Post
Don't advertise your guild on the forums, nobody cares.

People that don't speak english don't read the forums anyway, so you're okay.

40+ Water Taoists can't do anything...

+Paully+ isn't a GM. It's just a joke that everyone completely believes cuz they are easily convinced of anything.

Obviously you're in Celebrities - BabyIcey. Not rocket science.

We aren't friendly here on the forums. Just look at Lianne!
...wow.
Thats one lethal run-on sentence.

Notice how the only three irl girls in this thread are the only ones to flame/abuse the little kid . Babyicey chicks are so intolerant. There should be a large warning on the babyicey section of the forums " BEWARE OF THE BABYICEY BI***ES, THESE ONES BITE"

My CO Montage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTqmbZKn8Y

New SS/FB compilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sQfLZmSqPY

Last edited by Sydney_Pwns; 03-16-2009 at 22:28.
Sydney_Pwns is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 23:39   #19
Panic
Otaku-ism

Panic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond reputePanic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_Pwns View Post
There should be a large warning on the babyicey section of the forums " BEWARE OF THE BABYICEY BI***ES, THESE ONES BITE"

President of the "ChaosDealer73 is a stud muffin" fan club. :3
Member of "Caleb is Cool" Club. (CCC)
Quote:
There should be a large warning on the babyicey section of the forums "BEWARE OF THE BABYICEY BI***ES, THESE ONES BITE"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai****eru View Post
It's useless to argue with Panic - shes made of pure awesomeness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gaijin~ View Post
its k val and her awesomness will save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your.Daddy View Post
I aint even from baby ice and your awesomeness..is just so...awesome.
Panic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2009, 02:26   #20
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianne<3 View Post
Owh I can say something but I won't.

Hai <3
I could too, but don't wanna start drama, lol. Hai btw. <3

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2009, 03:51   #21
Lianne<3

Lianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
...wow.

Notice how the only three irl girls in this thread are the only ones to flame/abuse the little kid . Babyicey chicks are so intolerant. There should be a large warning on the babyicey section of the forums " BEWARE OF THE BABYICEY BI***ES, THESE ONES BITE"
Read his post then read his English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Goodafternoon val <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
I could too, but don't wanna start drama, lol. Hai btw. <3
Hai <3

Member of CCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
Lianne, you are the definition of awesomeness.
But don't let people know mods have positive opinions about people. It would hurt our reputation.
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
And? Most people look much better clothed, than naked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
i agree i even been told i look better when i have a paperbag over my face
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
3. Nothing worth replying to.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Lianne<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2009, 04:20   #22
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
...wow.

lol, perhaps a cat fight in progress sign somewhere might be advisable j/k LOL
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2009, 07:44   #23
Lianne<3

Lianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond reputeLianne<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol, perhaps a cat fight in progress sign somewhere might be advisable j/k LOL
I am not fighting Val, she would pwn me .

Member of CCC

Quote:
Lianne, you are the definition of awesomeness.
But don't let people know mods have positive opinions about people. It would hurt our reputation.
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
And? Most people look much better clothed, than naked.
Quote:
i agree i even been told i look better when i have a paperbag over my face
Quote:
1. Forum is slow.
2. Val is gone.
3. Nothing worth replying to.
4. Lianne is awesome.
Lianne<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2009, 13:28   #24
CyberG

CyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond reputeCyberG has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngwarrior121 View Post
Sup guys/gals (whatever...) as you may have figured out im new to this whole posting thing but that doesnt mean i have not done it before anywaay i made a guild and if you guys want to join it wisper me or figure out how to leave me a message cause god knows i cant i have a few rules though (duh...) if you want to join you must be lvl 70+ and i got nothing against you people but if you dont speak english well than dont try to talk to me cause im not responden and if you got any probs. with that... TOO BAD... but have fun if you join i need water tao's if your one then you can be lvl 40+ and get on but thats MY ONLY EXEPTION and lastly whos that +paully+ guy i know hes a king so dont tell me that i heard he's friends with the administrator and personally i dont get how she does not let u talk to her and i kinda understand that but then HOW WOULD YOU GET TO KNOW HER anyway for the 50 billionth time you can post me you questions and answers and I'll answer em to the best of my ability but if i dont understand I'll flat out tell you that i dont know SO DONT ASK WHY also if you want to wisper me im on babyicey, in the celebrities sec , and my name in the game is ~EternalNight~
-blip-
CyberG is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: