Old 11-17-2009, 15:49   #31
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Ero_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
WOW, a child in a body of a teenager.
WOW, someone who has yet to get over the fact that the truth is harsh. You spend too much time on the forums, go watch the news.
Edit- If you didn't know, it's called being prejudice not being immature.

Last edited by Ero_Waffle; 11-17-2009 at 15:56.
Ero_Waffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 16:29   #32
BS_Detector
PooPoo

BS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond reputeBS_Detector has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixi View Post
she should have quit when she gave birth.. she should go or face criminal charges.. she would have known that.. shes just usin the babi as a reason not to go..
There are restrictions in America and how and when some people can be deployed. In her case, seeing she is the only relative available that can take care of her infant the Army usually doesn't deploy single parents.

If you're not deployable you're not employable, but this is a much different case.
Old 11-17-2009, 17:15   #33
The.SpongeBob

The.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond reputeThe.SpongeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to The.SpongeBob
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
Whats this gotta do with vietnam?

280 BP.

Quit.

No you can't have my ****.
The.SpongeBob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 18:02   #34
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.SpongeBob View Post
Whats this gotta do with vietnam?
away go you.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 18:14   #35
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Well... since i never learned how to do stuff... i think that's what my mom wants, to make ppl depend on her.
thats pretty bad, kinda not what happens to me I wanna depend on ppl T.T;
mom is will ing to learn me anything from coocking to cleaning =.=; but I dun want that, I want my man to do that and to work and get my money, I'd be on the couch play PS3 all day, that is life >___<! Sex, food, anime,manga,sex and bed! I want my life to consist of those anly and the rest... my hubby can do it ^___^!
Quote:
WOW, a child in a body of a teenager.
I think hes just emo D=! I dun like emo unless there homo D=! So gtfo or be HEMOsexual D=!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 01:07   #36
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
I think hes just emo D=! I dun like emo unless there homo D=! So gtfo or be HEMOsexual D=!
Look at his avatar, looks like a sad **** to me. Look at his thread about nice guys, looks like a poor addictive ******* with no self esteem.

I usually try not to badmouth people but he asked for it.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 01:26   #37
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
WOW, someone who has yet to get over the fact that the truth is harsh. You spend too much time on the forums, go watch the news.
Edit- If you didn't know, it's called being prejudice not being immature.
I beg your pardon? Having less emotional depth than a 8 year old, no developed empathy what so ever, lack of wisdom and knowledge implies immaturity and not prejudice.

Perhaps you follow too much of your own advice. Be aware that the news display sometimes facts in numbers you cannot comprehend. They show deeds of 7 billion humans over the world. It will seem more than it really is to someone like yourself.

How can you even think deploying someone who has given birth to a child. Regardless of the mothers personal affairs with the father. How is it possible to even consider punishing a mother for not leaving her child? Forcing such upon her should be punishable. According to human rights and the constitution, it is. At least that is what those things should stand for.

I wished to add more but it would just turn into a rant.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak

Last edited by metallica115; 11-18-2009 at 01:28.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:25   #38
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She: I have a Babie, if i go there is no one to care for it.
He: Go vietnam *****.
She: *doesnt go*
He: criminal, criminal.

This is outrageous. Contract or not. How can they even consider sending someone who has recently given birth to a baby? Father or not a child needs his mother most after birth.

donato: apparently you don't know the value of others. At least you make it look that way. Considering your recent idiocy i decided not to like you anymore.
PS: it's not safe to be alone, Kingnash will lol at you from the village when he sees a bear approaching you and you wont even hear him yell watch out. We probably wont have ammo to shoot it either because we need to spend it on the bandits who might want to steal our food and the village woman, assuming there is one in OT below 30.

For how long would gas last assuming we use trucks to get them from the stations and run like 10 laptops or so to play through the games we loot from the stores? Laptops because desktops would use to much power. Like 10 times more than laptops. Assuming that we would be the only humans left.
And the village would be in California or Hawaii i guess. Not sure how we would get to california though. I don't think ananta or someone can fly helicopters or such. I guess we'd meet up somewhere and go slowly by train through russia and asia until we reach alaska and then continue to canada and california. Or just go by water to the UK pick up ppl and then to the US coast. Then by car to cali. Wonder how long we would survive with the OT dumbasses living in a village in cali playing pc games on laptops. Like 30 ppl village. Wait... can we even build in cali ? the village has to be in a warm place alright but can't be near nuclear powerplants. They will brake down after a week. And everyone will have to start reading medicine books so we know how to treat sicknesses. A books a month for each of us. Until we know how to deal with the most basic stuffs. Then we need to learn how to farm. and grow stuff we can eat, how put it into boxes over the winter and such. The first 10 years will be no problems because theres lots of canned food for everyone i guess. But still, you will want to have some fresh ****. Ok who wants to be the guy who learns how to use boats so we can have pleasure cruises?
So you are only basing yourself on feelings and yet you try to make it not look like it. I never liked babies since i was young. This hate for them carries on from then, not from now. You never liked me anyway. No loss for me. I said i don't like the choice the homo took for her, i also said i don't care about the child, but it is up to her to do what SHE wants. Not what others want.
But you are just acting like every other human, defending what was given you to defend, judging by the reaction, you are a woman. Women are usually this overprotective.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2009, 18:11   #39
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Ero_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Look at his avatar, looks like a sad **** to me. Look at his thread about nice guys, looks like a poor addictive ******* with no self esteem.

I usually try not to badmouth people but he asked for it.
I suppose I asked for that by using my picture in an avatar, my "thread about nice guys" was a copy and paste I was hoping some of you would notice. I think you're just mad because I came in here talking ****.

Quote:
I beg your pardon? Having less emotional depth than a 8 year old, no developed empathy what so ever, lack of wisdom and knowledge implies immaturity and not prejudice.

I wished to add more but it would just turn into a rant.
The two posts in this thread from me obviously means I have no emotional depth? I think you're trying to look into something too deep that 1. you have no right to do and 2. you have hardly any information that would back up the statement. Empathy is for the weak in my opinion. "Lack of wisdom and knowledge" You don't know enough to even TRY to say this, you're obviously just trying to insert unjust opinions, when all I generally said was "I hate black people to an extreme." If you look at the situation she has been in the Army since 2007, which means she shouldn't have gotten pregnant until she was out in the first place. If you look at statistics, it shows 56% of all African American children live in a single parent home (91% of which being the mother) did she ever think to use a condom? Birth control?
What I see here and what you DON'T see is the blatant disregard of her duties as a member of the Army. Sure, she should be there for her child; but what she should have done in the first place, is take into consideration the possibility of getting pregnant (Or even an STD) by not using protection.
I would continue but it is getting late.
Old 11-18-2009, 18:26   #40
LadydeathSeeker
banned

LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
@Ero_Waffles: No one cares, basically ppl just take it to the extreme, a woman who has a child is normal and she can't just leave it bc of a stupid war. Going to jail bc of that is just stupid.
They should just take it out her paycheck that's it, no need for such drama.
Dude how many White *****es who get pregnent in the states or in canada. Many and you know what, most of them get AVORTED.
In Canada, its free and you can do it anytime you want D=.
So stop being an ignorant fool with your OMG BLACK WOMAN ARE *****S because there *****S EVERWHERE, White, black, yellow.
And didn't I tell you b4, I dun like Emo if their not homo.
hemo or gtfo.
thx ^^
@ DETONATOAREA: I think kids are annoying too, but you'll learn in time to like them like I am learning to like them now o.o
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!

Last edited by LadydeathSeeker; 11-18-2009 at 18:34.
Old 11-18-2009, 19:52   #41
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Quote:
And didn't I tell you b4, I dun like Emo if their not homo.
hemo or gtfo.
thx ^^
I'm not EMO

Oh Metallica115, I found a post of yours fail and I found out the reason as to why you're always arguing with people in the forums. You don't have friends, and make up stories so people think your cool. Suddenly the mysteries unravel. No more argument, flustering you will be more rewarding than a internet argument victory.

Last edited by Ero_Waffle; 11-18-2009 at 21:35.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:02   #42
metallica115
IGiveA****

Quote:
I'm not EMO

Oh Metallica115, I found a post of yours fail and I found out the reason as to why you're always arguing with people in the forums. You don't have friends, and make up stories so people think your cool. Suddenly the mysteries unravel. No more argument, flustering you will be more rewarding than a internet argument victory.
Wait...i made a thread when i was drunk and and some EMOs over the internet say whatever they say about it. I just realized I might crazy, the forum posts full of sad things don't make me sad and i laugh over them. Please share more of your insights.

Edit: *insert insults about you changing your avatar because you changed it after i made fun of it* - someone do this for me.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by metallica115; 11-19-2009 at 02:08.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:32   #43
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Quote:
Wait...i made a thread when i was drunk and and some EMOs over the internet say whatever they say about it. I just realized I might crazy, the forum posts full of sad things don't make me sad and i laugh over them.
cool story, bro.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:57   #44
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
I'm not EMO

sry but ur pic was proof enough x=!
And me no liek raciste ppl X=
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 11-19-2009, 13:35   #45
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Quote:
sry but ur pic was proof enough x=!
And me no liek raciste ppl X=
I actually enjoy life.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: