Old 11-17-2009, 13:51   #16
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
[But if we dun have babies and we all die of age =.= then no more humanity D=!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 13:54   #17
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
[
But if we dun have babies and we all die of age =.= then no more humanity D=!
Did anyone say you or anyone else except me must not? No.
If i'm gonna disappear, why would i care that someone's left here? That won't help me. I will be forgotten just like my ancestors have been forgotten. Unless they did either something really good to influence this world or they just did a huge bad thing that even till today the story still lingers.

I live for no real reason. I'm just here. I chose it on my own to wonder what stuff around me really is and if i am being lied to by other people or not. I chose to watch everything with barely getting involved.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 14:00   #18
LadydeathSeeker
banned

LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Did anyone say you or anyone else except me must not? No.
If i'm gonna disappear, why would i care that someone's left here? That won't help me. I will be forgotten just like my ancestors have been forgotten. Unless they did either something really good to influence this world or they just did a huge bad thing that even till today the story still lingers.

I live for no real reason. I'm just here. I chose it on my own to wonder what stuff around me really is and if i am being lied to by other people or not. I chose to watch everything with barely getting involved.
well I do too, we are born without any purpose to live, we have to make one, me being to lazy to make a concrete one, I decided to just live my life the way I want it too, work to buy everything that I want *mostly anime, manga, consoles, consoles games, new laptop/comps, figurines and eroges, ey hey what can I say I has the right to be an otaku girl... kk, PERVERTED otaku girl X=!* But I know too, that there will be a time for me to seettle down have kids so that the world can evolves more even if its for the worst o.o Dun worry ur not the only one who doesn't get involved and only watches o.O
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
Old 11-17-2009, 14:15   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well I do too, we are born without any purpose to live, we have to make one, me being to lazy to make a concrete one, I decided to just live my life the way I want it too, work to buy everything that I want *mostly anime, manga, consoles, consoles games, new laptop/comps, figurines and eroges, ey hey what can I say I has the right to be an otaku girl... kk, PERVERTED otaku girl X=!* But I know too, that there will be a time for me to seettle down have kids so that the world can evolves more even if its for the worst o.o Dun worry ur not the only one who doesn't get involved and only watches o.O
I'm trying to avoid the "Everyone's story" type of life while same time not meaning dying. My life is boring, used to be fun but now school's over, i have nothing else to do, i don't raise my hopes up on passing that maths exam. Because i have this problem that i can't freakin memorize numbers!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-17-2009, 14:18   #20
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
I'm trying to avoid the "Everyone's story" type of life while same time not meaning dying. My life is boring, used to be fun but now school's over, i have nothing else to do, i don't raise my hopes up on passing that maths exam. Because i have this problem that i can't freakin memorize numbers!
lol then practice harder with number, dun worry I has same problem =.=
not for nothing I took a program with no numbers, VISUAL ARTS IS FUN! X= But I still got lil math when trying to get the right proportions while making a portrait.
Arg Fuck me ;_; *cough* I mean kill me =.=;
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 11-17-2009, 14:44   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
lol then practice harder with number, dun worry I has same problem =.=
not for nothing I took a program with no numbers, VISUAL ARTS IS FUN! X= But I still got lil math when trying to get the right proportions while making a portrait.
Arg Fuck me ;_; *cough* I mean kill me =.=;
LOLZ. Ya know, i WANTED to go to arts. And i would of had a guaranteed place there since i've been enjoying arts classes since 1st grade to 8th. It was my mother that said "No, u go take english exam instead, cause I am not going to buy you a new set of paint tools just so you can doodle on sheets useless stuff.. <insert numerous insults here>"
Congratulations mom, you made me fail harder than you thought.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-17-2009, 14:52   #22
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOLZ. Ya know, i WANTED to go to arts. And i would of had a guaranteed place there since i've been enjoying arts classes since 1st grade to 8th. It was my mother that said "No, u go take english exam instead, cause I am not going to buy you a new set of paint tools just so you can doodle on sheets useless stuff.. <insert numerous insults here>"
Why would you listen to your mum anyways? O.o
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 14:53   #23
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
Then I say, work, get money and leave the house! then do what you want o.o! its hard but better then wasting your life trying to accomplish you dun wanna do and fail at doing o.o! I am lucky my parents dun mind me doing what I want o.o and they pay for me, but fuck me, I hate learning art history -.- and I hate doing essays and reports T.T. If i ever fail its because of those =.=

But I do like drawing paiting cutting metal sheets to make weird stuff! hell I love it T.T! But I still have completary courses like: Procreation and sexuality...Shitdom!

*takes ananta* You aren't you suppose to wait for me on the bed, we are making babies tonight! X=
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 11-17-2009, 15:00   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Why would you listen to your mum anyways? O.o
Cause she didn't buy me the tools? I had no money, dad took it all?
Quote:
Then I say, work, get money and leave the house! then do what you want o.o! its hard but better then wasting your life trying to accomplish you dun wanna do and fail at doing o.o! I am lucky my parents dun mind me doing what I want o.o and they pay for me, but fuck me, I hate learning art history -.- and I hate doing essays and reports T.T. If i ever fail its because of those =.=

But I do like drawing paiting cutting metal sheets to make weird stuff! hell I love it T.T! But I still have completary courses like: Procreation and sexuality...Shitdom!

*takes ananta* You aren't you suppose to wait for me on the bed, we are making babies tonight! X=
I can't find any work, i'm not fit for any work that i can think of in here. I can't even handle money cause my dad didn't give me any + this new money system confused me too much.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-17-2009, 15:03   #25
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Quote:
Cause she didn't buy me the tools? I had no money, dad took it all?

I can't find any work, i'm not fit for any work that i can think of in here. I can't even handle money cause my dad didn't give me any + this new money system confused me too much.
Then beat the **** outta your mom and dad =.=,
they can't force you to do stuff =.=. its not humain!
*pushes ananta in the bedroom and closes the door*
Forcing ppl doing stuff is bad and humm... Ananta is nothing more then a detail X=
Deleting all my posts~
Indeed =D!

Old 11-17-2009, 15:20   #26
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Ero_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
Single black woman with a child, she cooks, her impared family needs her support. Sounds like a group of people who wouldn't be worth the bullets they should get in their brains. Damn, I wish I had some rope. ******s.
Ero_Waffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 15:32   #27
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Then beat the **** outta your mom and dad =.=,
they can't force you to do stuff =.=. its not humain!
*pushes ananta in the bedroom and closes the door*
Forcing ppl doing stuff is bad and humm... Ananta is nothing more then a detail X=
Well... since i never learned how to do stuff... i think that's what my mom wants, to make ppl depend on her.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-17-2009, 15:40   #28
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
Obviously there was just a lack of communication.
She: I have a Babie, if i go there is no one to care for it.
He: Go vietnam *****.
She: *doesnt go*
He: criminal, criminal.

This is outrageous. Contract or not. How can they even consider sending someone who has recently given birth to a baby? Father or not a child needs his mother most after birth.

donato: apparently you don't know the value of others. At least you make it look that way. Considering your recent idiocy i decided not to like you anymore.
PS: it's not safe to be alone, Kingnash will lol at you from the village when he sees a bear approaching you and you wont even hear him yell watch out. We probably wont have ammo to shoot it either because we need to spend it on the bandits who might want to steal our food and the village woman, assuming there is one in OT below 30.

For how long would gas last assuming we use trucks to get them from the stations and run like 10 laptops or so to play through the games we loot from the stores? Laptops because desktops would use to much power. Like 10 times more than laptops. Assuming that we would be the only humans left.
And the village would be in California or Hawaii i guess. Not sure how we would get to california though. I don't think ananta or someone can fly helicopters or such. I guess we'd meet up somewhere and go slowly by train through russia and asia until we reach alaska and then continue to canada and california. Or just go by water to the UK pick up ppl and then to the US coast. Then by car to cali. Wonder how long we would survive with the OT dumbasses living in a village in cali playing pc games on laptops. Like 30 ppl village. Wait... can we even build in cali ? the village has to be in a warm place alright but can't be near nuclear powerplants. They will brake down after a week. And everyone will have to start reading medicine books so we know how to treat sicknesses. A books a month for each of us. Until we know how to deal with the most basic stuffs. Then we need to learn how to farm. and grow stuff we can eat, how put it into boxes over the winter and such. The first 10 years will be no problems because theres lots of canned food for everyone i guess. But still, you will want to have some fresh ****. Ok who wants to be the guy who learns how to use boats so we can have pleasure cruises?

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 15:44   #29
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
Single black woman with a child, she cooks, her impared family needs her support. Sounds like a group of people who wouldn't be worth the bullets they should get in their brains. Damn, I wish I had some rope. ******s.
WOW, a child in a body of a teenager.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 15:46   #30
Ero_Waffle
Banned

Ero_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond reputeEro_Waffle has a reputation beyond repute
She: I am going to sign up for the military so they can run my lives for atleast 4 years.
She: I really don't want to go to Vietnam, so I will just get pregnant! That will work!
He: Sorry, you shouldn't have gotten pregnant! We can take your child while you're in Vietnam, or you can let your husband take care of it.
She: He knocked me up and left me
He: Typical of you people, you stay and we'll take your child AND put you in jail, or if you go we'll only take your child
She: You're an evil man
He: You're a minority who made stupid decisions while in service. -JAIL-

What am I missing?
Ero_Waffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: