Old 11-16-2009, 14:08   #1
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Mindtwister

Rules: Find WHO has the dollar i dont want numbered answers & Find the answer to this one before posting a new one

3 guys go to a hotel
the room they want is 30 bucks so every one of them pay 10 bucks to the manager

later that night the manager realises that room was only 25$ so he goes to the 3 guys room to give them their 5$

the manager doesnt know how to split 5$ in 3 so he gives every one of the 3 guys 1$ and keeps 2$ for himself

now since every guy received one dollar off their 10$ back they each paid 9$ for their room

9 x 3 = 27
27 + 2 = 29 (the 2 is what the manager kept)

where is the last dollar?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 14:10   #2
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
Rules: Find WHO has the dollar i dont want numbered answers & Find the answer to this one before posting a new one

3 guys go to a hotel
the room they want is 30 bucks so every one of them pay 10 bucks to the manager

later that night the manager realises that room was only 25$ so he goes to the 3 guys room to give them their 5$

the manager doesnt know how to split 5$ in 3 so he gives every one of the 3 guys 1$ and keeps 2$ for himself

now since every guy received one dollar off their 10$ back they each paid 9$ for their room

9 x 3 = 27
27 + 2 = 29 (the 2 is what the manager kept)

where is the last dollar?
You did your math in the wrong order. That is where your extra dollar went.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 14:11   #3
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh god that explanation sucked. Let me rephrase. The 3 guys have that 1 spare dollar. You're supposed to add 3 dollars to that 27, since that's what the guys get back.

If he gives back 1 dollar to each, and then takes 2 dollars for himself, that leaves 2 guys paying 8 dollars and 1 guy paying 9 dollars.

Last edited by ananta...~v.4; 11-16-2009 at 14:17.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 14:12   #4
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
see its a trick question, giving it in the wrong order is the whole point lol i got it off a video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JGK...om=PL&index=16
Started here:
Now we here

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.

Last edited by ChaoticArcher; 11-16-2009 at 14:19.
Old 11-16-2009, 14:16   #5
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
see its a trick question, giving it in the wrong order is the whole point lol i got it off a video on youtube
As I was going to saint Ives, I saw a man with seven wives.

Each of his wives had seven sacks.

In each sack was seven cats.

Every cat had seven kittens.

How many were going to saint Ives?

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 14:18   #6
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhaincarnate View Post
as i was going to saint ives, i saw a man with seven wives.

Each of his wives had seven sacks.

In each sack was seven cats.

Every cat had seven kittens.

How many were going to saint ives?

But arent you supposed to say that they like...walked towards you D: now they might be walking with you D:
Old 11-16-2009, 14:20   #7
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

a guy hangs himself in a room alone

theres no bench or anything to get on so that your feet dont touch the ground but the guy was still alone and locked in that room

(dont know how to say this properly but theres alot of liquid on the ground under him)
Started here:
Now we here

Old 11-16-2009, 14:23   #8
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
a guy hangs himself in a room alone

theres no bench or anything to get on so that your feet dont touch the ground but the guy was still alone and locked in that room

(dont know how to say this properly but theres alot of liquid on the ground under him)
Ice. And that liquid... How about "water"? xD

Now, my turn.

I do mine in form of a picture:
Click image for larger version

Name:	asfasdf.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	125844
Old 11-16-2009, 14:25   #9
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
Now, my turn.

Attachment 125844
rules state you must answer mine before posting a new one
Started here:
Now we here

Old 11-16-2009, 14:26   #10
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
rules state you must answer mine before posting a new one
Read the edit.
Old 11-16-2009, 14:26   #11
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:

Now, my turn.

Attachment 125844
i dont get it

why?

my math average is 70% lol
Started here:
Now we here

Old 11-16-2009, 14:27   #12
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Read the edit.
you win gratz
Started here:
Now we here

Old 11-16-2009, 14:28   #13
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
i dont get it

why?

my math average is 70% lol
It took me a while but I got it in the end xD
Old 11-16-2009, 14:29   #14
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Now, my turn.

Attachment 125844
Pfft, you stole that from the site.
That's plagiarism.

There are 100 people and 100 CLOSED doors.
Person number 1 opens all the doors
Person number 2 closes every even door
Person number 3 opens or closes every 3rd door
and so on until person 100 opens or closes the 100th door.

Which doors are left opened at the end?

Note: NOT a trick question
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2009, 14:31   #15
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Pfft, you stole that from the site.
That's plagiarism.

having fun sharing brain teasers isnt such an evil thing

edit:next next xD
Started here:
Now we here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: