Fake GM BananA[GM]

Fake GM

Server: Myths/Basilisk
Name: BananA[GM]

I don't know if she is fake or not just giveing you the heads up

Here is the screen shot

Class:Water/Trojan/Archer
Level
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;|||||||131

Are you playing the game ?
Or is the game playing you
Acid†Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2007, 22:11   #182
AOD
Banned

AOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond reputeAOD has a reputation beyond repute
u edit ur CO? cuz d map u got isnt d original 1. becareful wat pics u post dude, u can get into trouble 4 editin
AOD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 04:51   #183
jav

jav is just really nicejav is just really nicejav is just really nicejav is just really nicejav is just really nice
Server: Mayfaire

Fake GM: Mayfaire.(G_M.)

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?im...3755255ex6.jpg
jav is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 06:23   #184
fabulousness

fabulousness is on a distinguished road
SECRETARY(TQ) <<< This guy try to get me yesterday on Kylin. Same old deal.

HOWS THAT FOR A SIGNATURE
fabulousness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2007, 09:42   #185
Uinna

Uinna is on a distinguished road
Arbiter past 2 weeks at least

Fake GM player name

~G-M~

uses some coding to send constant gold sales website info like are sent in other online games nonstop using wispers and has name gathering feature as well for those who log in and log out or zone to a new are get his message.

also hes using another char to send messages like

[Talk]ArTeMiS speaks to All :

#35www.conquer.dynalias.com <--- Everything

you need for working SV on patch 4351

and he has a hack running that is moving item spots around in the game including the guild conductors that have been placed in zones. he might be the same person who had the hack running someone said was taking gear off people during trades last week and putting it in his inventory who was using the name Obito and still is. the rampant hacking again caused by a many times banned player on this server returning under its normal known name might be the reason as this is the stuff he did all the time while acting like a 'nice guy' while ripping every one off in ways no one could figure out.

all of this is new since 12.05.2007.
Uinna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2008, 08:34   #186
Mana_Flower
Forever

Mana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond reputeMana_Flower has a reputation beyond repute
fake gm on gemini hides in the most easy places
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	517589065.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	31642  

Items won in lotto
january 2008
- super boots x2
- elite soc ring = now sup sdg +4 ring <-- Heart ftw never for sale.
- elite soc bracelets sold
- 2 soc tro armor
- Elite +8 archer coat
- Super Neky
Feb 2008
None so far
Mana_Flower is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2008, 08:26   #187
budtwo

budtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond reputebudtwo has a reputation beyond repute
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...uer/fakegm.jpg
this is on babyicey just got on this morning and seen this.
Old 01-26-2008, 15:35   #188
happymom

happymom is on a distinguished road
Fake gm

[Whisper]$G.M$ speaks to happymom: www .conqueronline .cq .socs .8m .net // to get items super 2soc and 25 db[16:14]

this was sent to me in market on Saturn. don't have a screen shot because i didn't see him anywhere.
happymom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2008, 14:09   #189
/\/\/\

/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute/\/\/\ has a reputation beyond repute
hello, my friend just got a message by a fake gm. he apparently told my friend if he went to a website hed get full super +12 socket.. -_-

&**(*G*M)**&
server: greatwall
/\/\/\ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2008, 02:06   #190
reject
HM Forces

reject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond reputereject has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Fake co site

I was tging my guy today when i got back i had recieved a whisper from a guy called ::iteemz:: He claimed to be giving away free super 2 soc items and gave me a web address

www.freeiteemz2008.7h.com

It looked very official at first as he has copied the conquer website and for a second i was fooled, but very supicious; lucky im a suspicious kinda guy.

On closer look, the page is untidy in places and has bad spelling, also some of the links dont work at all. Anyway long story short he is asking for login details so he can send you DB's also if your a RB the gm will send you a bag of supers?? lol

Give this a look and shut it down before some poor nuub falls for it.

Asmodai Nature/thunder

lmhao means

Laughing My Hairy Arse Off, cos i is scottish and REAL men have hairy arses hense all jocks have a hairy bum

Damn i is a good looking SOB!!

131 war (now deleted)
full super
+5 sdg/srg helmet
+5 sdg necky
+6 sdg attk ring
+6 sdg/srg club
+6 sdg/sdg armour
+7 sdg/sdg shield
+5 sdg/srg boots

Last edited by reject; 01-28-2008 at 02:13. Reason: names wrong
reject is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2008, 22:20   #191
PandaAple

PandaAple is on a distinguished road
Ahhh!

[G|M]

something like that.. i forgot
But they were in the market.
It seems pretty official.. they were taking surveys of events people would do for the Valentines event. Giving away cps.
And they needed your account and login things.. Fishes..
PandaAple is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 06:33   #192
miss-shila

miss-shila is on a distinguished road
Maybe it's not a Gm but couldn't find another place to post this. This message just came along: "get free 3Db's and 215CP at: http://ds.91.4t.com/ "
It's a fake site that looks like the real CO-site, with even a working the menu at the top. You'll have to Give your loggin and pasword to get this scam. Please don't click the link.
The guy who posted this message was
SASA_22 on the pluto server.
miss-shila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 10:42   #193
Comrade
Banned

Comrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond reputeComrade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss-shila View Post
Maybe it's not a Gm but couldn't find another place to post this. This message just came along: "get free 3Db's and 215CP at: http://ds.91.4t.com/ "
It's a fake site that looks like the real CO-site, with even a working the menu at the top. You'll have to Give your loggin and pasword to get this scam. Please don't click the link.
The guy who posted this message was
SASA_22 on the pluto server.
Fake site you can't click anything and also they will never ask for your information.
Comrade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2008, 06:56   #194
Fulg3r
Banned

Fulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant futureFulg3r has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Fulg3r Send a message via Yahoo to Fulg3r
synsia@tqdigital.com (E-mail address not verified) said:
Congratulations!, You and 4 other people on your server (Jupiter) have been chosen to be the first to try out a new item that may be implemented for the public to use depending on feedback given. To participate in this trial please leave your username and password in this format Username/Password all accounts must be over level 100. Reply within 24 hours to participate.
Korupt said:
sure

synsia@tqdigital.com <-- pretend to be Synsia
Fulg3r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2008, 17:35   #195
What???
Danali

What??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond reputeWhat??? has a reputation beyond repute
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that it's a pain to find this thread and it should be in the main forum I think it would be very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by What??? View Post
It's my world.... you're just visiting

Danali: 130 Tro -130 War - ? Tro

Last edited by What???; 02-27-2008 at 17:43.
What??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: