Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 06:03   #1
SmokeGfx
hai! XD

SmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond reputeSmokeGfx has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja bugs - report them here!!!

Since there are a lot of bugs that have to do with the new ninja class, i will keep this thread updates with all ninja bugs and possible solutions.
All new ninja threads will be closed and the bugs added to the list.
Please do not make any new threads about ninja bugs but instead reply to this one.
I will keep this post updated with a list of the current bugs to make things easier to read for both the players and the gm's.

1 - Ninja promotion information missing from the website.

--- Look at this thread for the info until it is added to the website: CLICK!

2 - Ever since the release of ninja players / npcs randomly disappear from my screen.

--- No definite solution yet, update your videocard drivers and see if that works.

3 - Ninja's can unequip right handed weapon while having a left handed weapon equiped.

--- Not sure this is a bug, waiting on conformation from a gm.

4 - My ninja disconnects when i move and have a katana equiped, but i can move fine without a katana equiped.

--- please send a pm to CindyZ with your server, character name and let her know you have this bug, make it clear in the pm title you are messaging her about a ninja bug.

5 - No super effect for super armor or full super item equiped ninja.
Working on it now.

--- No fix as of yet, waiting for response from tq.

6 - Can't level toxic fog in training grounds

--- Fixed for most servers, post if it does not work on your server.

7 - Can't dye ninja vests black.

--- The Ninja Vest is set to be black, so cannot be dyed.

8 - Missing hints for ninja.

--- No fix as of yet, waiting for response from tq.

9 - Disconnecting when using a ninja skill.

--- Don't use skills while jumping, however this is a bug and TQ knows about it.

10 - No special summon mob for reborn ninja's.

--- No fix as of yet.
It's our game setting to make Ninja unique.

11 - Socketed katana's do not drop from mobs.

--- No fix as of yet.
Working on it now.

Updated... posts removed and bugs posted added to list. 01/01/2009

12. 2nd rb ninja Cant level Prevade or Adv Cure skills.
Fixed.
EB-NightWolf 130 archer 131 archer

--- currently playing on a Classic server ---

A guild is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship

I love you Jenni.

Phoenix > Eternity > Sunshine > Taurus > Sagitarius

first full 2 soc character on Taurus

Last edited by CindyZ; 02-10-2009 at 00:53.
Old 01-07-2009, 18:39   #2
acer89

acer89 is on a distinguished road
im here 2 report a bug.. im doing the quest for the refine helm which is the second quest u get from ur god.mines is the ninja god. i have collected the evilblood n im trying 2 give it 2 ironsmith chou. instead of taken it like he does for every 1 else.... for me he gives me a paragrahp saying he only does helm for ppl who r honest n dilegent. im lvl 94 so idk if thats y he wont give me the helm since im a dark ninja any help?

Did you collect the 5 pieces of Helmet Fragments for him first?---Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 01-14-2009 at 23:18.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:16   #3
shikyo1112
Jesus

shikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond repute
3 - Ninja's can unequip right handed weapon while having a left handed weapon equiped.

this isn't a bug I don't believe, on leet pvpers there is a hack to let any class unequip their left handed weapon before the right... in fact there is a whole cracked conquer.exe file that allows you to at anytime, try doing it on an entirely new installed game client and see if it works
Vote for In god we trust being taken off of the US currency, it violates Separation of Church and State
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/
Old 01-08-2009, 14:37   #4
Rylee

Rylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond reputeRylee has a reputation beyond repute
Poison Star

I can't cast poison star on a target that has exp shield.

You mean magic shield?--Cindy

If there are shields floating around the target, you cannot cast poison star on them. Be it magic shield or exp shield.

Last edited by Rylee; 01-30-2009 at 16:48.
Old 01-08-2009, 20:58   #5
REDLINE

REDLINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Ninja

When i reached 70 and used the first xp ball i went from level 70 to 74, when i used the second one my level dropped to 71. Can you guys check into that?
Old 01-10-2009, 23:54   #6
ahmed_69
Banned

ahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond reputeahmed_69 has a reputation beyond repute
exp ball at lvl 70 will give you 73.26 pct...you sure you weren't just looking at your pct?
Old 01-11-2009, 00:10   #7
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Can ninjas get pass the 2nd stage of dis city yet? I dont think a requirement for the amount of kills was created as yet...

Yes, they can. After killing 800 monsters.---Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 01-14-2009 at 23:21.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:03   #8
000angel000

000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute
Flying Ninja??

Free Item Quest- Frantic Monkeys

A very serious bug ..well maybe only to me
Try this. After talking to DoctorLi, you will transformed into a purple ape. And after testing the potion, you get teleported to a map to kill some green monster(looks like blade ghosts). Now this often happen to me. Just as you are about to be transformed back into a ninja, and at the same time your xp mode is almost ready, once you are back as a ninja execute fatalstrike. There is a bug here. When by right you should be teleported to twin city after 5-10 secs for other characters, ninja is different. You will end up in twin but at the portal to bird island. You can't see your character though, seems to be FLYING!!! No way to move it around too. The only way is to restart your client. And you end up at the DoctorLi. Please check it out with the programmers.

I have tested it on Ninja, but didn't encounter this problem though.---Cindy

Well I will try to make a screenshot when i going to start on my new ninja again (the 4th one) and see if they still have the bug

Last edited by 000angel000; 02-10-2009 at 19:35.
Old 01-12-2009, 13:23   #9
jjax1127

jjax1127 is on a distinguished road
Ninja with a wand equipped cannot hit 2 stakes in TG with snow. Character just walks up to it as if the wand had a range of 1.

The Snow skill can hit 2 stakes at the same time in TG. But you should choose the right position to cast it. For example, when you stand between two stakes and then cast it, both stakes can be hitted. Please try it again.---Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 01-14-2009 at 23:33.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:36   #10
REDLINE

REDLINE is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I mean it wasnt exactly 70pct it was a bit over. But thats besides the point. My xp dropped when i used the 2nd xp ball. Someone try it to make sure.

Are you sure that you went to level 74 after using the frist Expball? I guess you took the pct as level by mistake.--Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 01-14-2009 at 23:22.
Old 01-13-2009, 18:29   #11
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
azure pill gotten but cant get the award

in pc, got all items needed for the azure pill, and i cannot get the ultra badge from the npc in pc, nothing happens, still have the pill

is there a trick to this, talk to the npc person in pc, and then what, should the unltra bag appear in my inventory? or , what? or is it a bug and i can't get the badge?

lol, my son just got the dam badge, after doing the same quest three times in a row, figuring it must be a bug, and he just did it over and over, on the third one he got the ultra badge finally, so , he had to do the quest three times, first two times nothing happened while presenting the azure pill

is that the way it is supposed to be? yay or nay?

If you lost the trainer badge when you talk to scholar wu, then he will not accept your pill. Make sure that you have the trainer badge in your inventory.---Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 01-14-2009 at 23:24.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:30   #12
000angel000

000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute000angel000 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
in pc, got all items needed for the azure pill, and i cannot get the ultra badge from the npc in pc, nothing happens, still have the pill

is there a trick to this, talk to the npc person in pc, and then what, should the unltra bag appear in my inventory? or , what? or is it a bug and i can't get the badge?

lol, my son just got the dam badge, after doing the same quest three times in a row, figuring it must be a bug, and he just did it over and over, on the third one he got the ultra badge finally, so , he had to do the quest three times, first two times nothing happened while presenting the azure pill

is that the way it is supposed to be? yay or nay?
Well, sometimes i get that too..i restarted the quest by talking to the trainer
Old 01-15-2009, 06:23   #13
shikyo1112
Jesus

shikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond reputeshikyo1112 has a reputation beyond repute
7 - Can't dye ninja vests black.
This is still a problem though, because for instance the level 100 unique socketed ninja armor that you get for free isn't black

Got it.--------Cindy
Vote for In god we trust being taken off of the US currency, it violates Separation of Church and State
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

Last edited by CindyZ; 01-16-2009 at 03:16.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:43   #14
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
I can't cast poison star on a target that has exp shield.

You mean magic shield?--Cindy
He means xp shield (when the xp bar is full a warrior can cast xp shield [x4 defence])
Old 01-17-2009, 12:57   #15
Chado23

Chado23 is on a distinguished road
Skills

For some reason I Can't See Ninja Skills Like toxic Fog And Shurikan Vortex, I can See Tao Spells, i Just Can't See Ninja Spells >.<

What's your class? Did you learn them from your trainer?-----------Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 02-10-2009 at 00:57.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: