One or two db codes ever??? 3 6.52%
A db code everymonth?? 0 0%
A db code everyweek??? 11 23.91%
A bulk pack?? 32 69.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2008, 12:08   #1
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
What is a bulker???

Ok so I figure we see what everyone thinks a bulker is

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time

Last edited by TheTrashBag; 02-15-2008 at 12:11.
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 12:30   #2
MasterMonter
PK'er

MasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond reputeMasterMonter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
Ok so I figure we see what everyone thinks a bulker is
Bulker is different form a weekly db buyer like myself.

Bulk comes in 25 code of 125 db.

db buyer only buy enough to get what they want.

But on the other hand a person who has order over 25 code, all that add up equals bulker. hahaaaa....

But we not bulker just db buyers. hahaaa
AutumnStar

Quit your whinning, it only a game. I mean't it's a pvp GAME. Kill Kill KILL MUAHAHAHAAA...
MasterMonter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 13:19   #3
Brennagan
Toushirou

Brennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond reputeBrennagan has a reputation beyond repute
To me its someone who buys more than 1 bulk pack every 6months. Im not saying a bulker is a bad thing either, now that I have a job I would rather spend time with my friends then hunting for 1 db so its worth it. A db buyer is someone who just buys a few dbs when they want some. I can admit I was a db buyer and want to buy a few more but they wont approve my debit card XD.
Brennagan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2008, 13:35   #4
LadyXerxes
Quit

LadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LadyXerxes
Nah, a bulker is definitely not a bad thing. You can't generalize a group of people just because they all have one thing in common.

And for the record I don't bulk
Old 02-15-2008, 15:46   #5
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
a bulker is someone who buys the bulk packs over n over again..or spends ALL there rl money on the game..actually nah they'd just need there head checked out lol

i buy dbs now and again..this week i bought a db pack for the first time in a while xD sincei rbd and needed lots of mets and havent had much time to play and hunt for them so yeah i sold 1 of the dbs and bought lots of gems and did blue mouse used the other 3 to make my poison blade super 1 soc and loaned 1 to a friend
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2008, 11:05   #6
Peaches420
~SmokiN~

Peaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond reputePeaches420 has a reputation beyond repute
it might just be useless to explain bulking....

there are some who's only 'bulking' experience is with stupidity

Peaches420 ~ Trojan/Warrior/Trojan ~ 130 ~ 130 ~ 131 ~ cr놨ocit
A few others that need not be mentioned
'way too high'

Warning: The network is congested.

~ I need your Grace ~ To remind me ~ To find my own ~
~ If I lay here ~ If I just lay here ~ Would you lie with me and just forget the world ~

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
~Hendrix~
Peaches420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2008, 12:53   #7
ScamPolice
Detective

ScamPolice is a jewel in the roughScamPolice is a jewel in the roughScamPolice is a jewel in the roughScamPolice is a jewel in the rough
My Two Cents

I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a couple DBs every once in a while... But I think the game loses what truly makes it fun, when you start bulking- Buying DBs every week, or a bulk package every month. I mean, what features make the game fun, and why?

1.) Creating a character to its skills and make it stronger- it feels good when you hit level 120, or 130 FINALLY after workin hard to get there, and knowing you did it all on your own. And hearing all the "Congrats" from everyone, always feels good.
2.) Doing special quests-they enable your character to gain levels in a fun way, and let you work with your friends to complete them.
3.) Interacting with other players in the game- what fun would it be killing COM players who don't curse your name to heck, and swear vengance on their comrades? hehehe. Or training with your friends, and laughin when one starts accidently healing the same thing you're trying to kill?

What does buying DBs to get EVERYthing you want do? Well, no need to train to level, just exp ball and DB spam all your characters. Quests? Just a waste of time. Why spend 20 minutes to kill the monster with an item you need, to end up getting a 10 percent, when you could simply hit-up the PrizeNPC, and get a DB's worth of exp? And interacting with other players? IDK, maybe in GW after you've super 2-soc maxed out your 2nd RB tro-tro-tro, so u can just kill everyone, win easy, and get back to checkin your PayPal records, to see when you can order DBs again...

If you can simply buy everything you need to make the character you want, what is the point of even playing? That's like me buying a puzzle that's already put together.

Just my two cents.

Old 02-16-2008, 13:19   #8
LadyXerxes
Quit

LadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond reputeLadyXerxes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamPolice View Post
1.) Creating a character to its skills and make it stronger- it feels good when you hit level 120, or 130 FINALLY
it still feels pretty damn good to hit 130 after expball lvling (or bribing CloudSaint with CPs)
Old 02-16-2008, 15:20   #9
RancidPoop
Gabe

RancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond reputeRancidPoop has a reputation beyond repute
Bulkers to me are people that go from no socks elite gear to smashing full sock sdg super gear +4 or so.
Old 02-16-2008, 16:46   #10
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyXerxes View Post
it still feels pretty damn good to hit 130 after expball lvling (or bribing CloudSaint with CPs)
lmao i did that on my tro at lvl 129..i so couldn't be bothered spending ages doing the quest
Old 02-17-2008, 00:15   #11
(-Badjosa-)
ProNup K?

(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute
Come monday you can call me a 1/2 bulker if you like, income tax time is a good time and josa needs new socks.

This is a hobby and hobbies cost money. What Ive spent in 2 years is nothing compared to if I was buying xbox games every month. TQ needs to get theres, and seen as we all having fun, I see no problem in people supporting something they enjoy.

Compaired to most past-time activities, co is about the cheepest entertainment you get for your buck. I spent more $$$ on bud last month then Ive spent in dbs in 2 years, which adds up to about 1 bulk.

So anyone that trys to belittle someone who buys dbs, tell em kite flying is free, if their not entertained enough playing co for free, then pony up some dough or find something else.

There are lots of bulk buyers on the server that non would ever even know. Their not over night rb 130s that spam the broadcast chanal every 5 mins. A "bulker" in the bad sence of the term to me is someone who goes out of their way to show everyone else they have more pixilated money.

()
.`aul`.
.__________.`13 Wter 13 Wr 54 Archer`.__________.

.`(-Josabad-)`.
.__________.`13 Archer 13 Wr 131 Archer`.__________.
Vita brevis gloria aeterna

Looking for tro or tao stuff?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=617061
(-Badjosa-) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 01:02   #12
LadyXerxes
Quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Badjosa-) View Post
Come monday you can call me a 1/2 bulker if you like, income tax time is a good time and josa needs new socks.

This is a hobby and hobbies cost money. What Ive spent in 2 years is nothing compared to if I was buying xbox games every month. TQ needs to get theres, and seen as we all having fun, I see no problem in people supporting something they enjoy.

Compaired to most past-time activities, co is about the cheepest entertainment you get for your buck. I spent more $$$ on bud last month then Ive spent in dbs in 2 years, which adds up to about 1 bulk.

So anyone that trys to belittle someone who buys dbs, tell em kite flying is free, if their not entertained enough playing co for free, then pony up some dough or find something else.

There are lots of bulk buyers on the server that non would ever even know. Their not over night rb 130s that spam the broadcast chanal every 5 mins. A "bulker" in the bad sence of the term to me is someone who goes out of their way to show everyone else they have more pixilated money.
I like the way you think ^_^

Also I'm jealous of ur buds. I was a full time smoker till I came to NZ, I'd love to still be one.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:20   #13
(-Badjosa-)
ProNup K?

(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute(-Badjosa-) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyXerxes View Post
I like the way you think ^_^

Also I'm jealous of ur buds. I was a full time smoker till I came to NZ, I'd love to still be one.
What they dont have buds in NZ?

Do they have fedex?

()
.`aul`.
.__________.`13 Wter 13 Wr 54 Archer`.__________.

.`(-Josabad-)`.
.__________.`13 Archer 13 Wr 131 Archer`.__________.
Vita brevis gloria aeterna

Looking for tro or tao stuff?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=617061
(-Badjosa-) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 10:57   #14
raymond11209
The Nerd

raymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to raymond11209 Send a message via MSN to raymond11209
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMonter View Post
Bulker is different form a weekly db buyer like myself.

Bulk comes in 25 code of 125 db.

db buyer only buy enough to get what they want.

But on the other hand a person who has order over 25 code, all that add up equals bulker. hahaaaa....

But we not bulker just db buyers. hahaaa
u might want to rephrase that lol 25 codes of 125dbs is like 625 dbs lol
I was willing to forgive TQ for the nobility patch, which crashed the economy.
I was willing to forgive TQ for the item locking patch, which caused PK'ers to not receive the judgement they deserved.
I was willing to forgive TQ for the talisman patch, which caused bulkers to become next to impossible to kill.

But this basic grammatical mistake is the final straw.

TQ ARE KOS.
raymond11209 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 12:18   #15
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond11209 View Post
u might want to rephrase that lol 25 codes of 125dbs is like 625 dbs lol

he means the 25 codes of 5 dbs -.-

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: