Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 18:33   #136
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XCROSSX View Post
I think you should get your fact right. First of all, Shawon never plays my char because I always play it - Secondly, Shawon plays the other King account which is a Monk. I am more than capable of playing my own char Mr.Ego. All you do is trash talk and how many times have you mentioned "Dont Bite off more than u can chew", you're like a broken record, stop repeating yourself and back up your mouth, if you can own me that easily then why not come to Scorpio and do it. No one is afraid of you, you think you're the #1 player, as you got that hammer, you only got that hammer because you have most of your server on your side and you are able to win all events. When I was competing for that Hammer, I was fighting one of the best Pirates on CO in Dark server, lets see how well you would really do against some real pro's, because I bet we could make you cry over and over.
i dont go to trash bags i let them come to me. we proved who we are last i checked we are who won elite cs ctf. where did you place Mr 500ping? if your server would be of any challenge we would go there, but its not hence why we are going to Fight Pharos/Volcano. You are always welcome to go there also tough guy. make sure you fix your ping first though.

I beat the king of dark server in FB on his EU server LOLOL.. You calling him one of the best pirates on Co Speaks VolumeS!!!! he might have "one of the best Accounts on Co" but is no where near one of the best when i beat him in fb on his eu server when im from the US . if i beat him 10-8 on EU than what would thats translate to on US? 10-4? Youre not even close to one of the best. you account yes but you no.

Top Co players i can think of not in any specific order

Ather - Decapitator
Moe - Decapitator
Ly- Sinister
Talin-BlackyChan
Devin-Behemoth
Shawon- he plays many accounts
Josh- Nikulai
Tobe- idk his name a monk from pharos

well there is 8 players others than myself that are by far better than you and your 500 ping LOL

Last edited by leilonnidad; 03-08-2014 at 18:56.
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 18:40   #137
XCROSSX
xx†xx

XCROSSX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
i dotn go to Bi***8224;ches i let them come to me. we proved who we are last i checked we are who won elite cs ctf. where did you place Mr 500ping? if your server would be of any challenge we would go there, but its not hence why we are going to Fight Pharos/Volcano. You are always welcome to go there also tough. make sure you fix your ping first though.
I've only been on Scorpio for a few months, so I wasn't able to attend the US Elite CS CTF or CS Team PK, but ofcourse you won't come to my server. You can just sit there and blow up on people, maybe one day your loyal friends will see that you are just a complete goon and leave you - I am done argueing with someone who rages over CO

For the old players of CO - Accounts I managed;
MyMoney 385BP - Dragon.
ament3 385BP - Dragon.
DaB itch 385BP - Dragon.

Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/209291785930993/
XCROSSX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 19:02   #138
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've only been on Scorpio for a few months, so I wasn't able to attend the US Elite CS CTF or CS Team PK, but ofcourse you won't come to my server. You can just sit there and blow up on people, maybe one day your loyal friends will see that you are just a complete goon and leave you - I am done argueing with someone who rages over CO
dont hate me cuz you aint me. KissDaHammer
Old 03-08-2014, 19:11   #139
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dont hate me cuz you aint me. KissDaHammer
LOLOL, mr.perfect, i wouldnt want to be you either if i were XCROSSX. you cant even critical strike him.
keep talking smack vs people you cant kill, i dont blame you hahahaha

btw, you never answered my last post got #owned too hard? hahaha
heres a reminder of my last post
V
V
you get all angry when i call your ego, and u respond with your +12 chars and calling people a nobody?

thats a real contradiction on your part. haha

oh, and btw #idchangemysigifiwereu mr.ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 19:40   #140
leilonnidad
Rey

[quote=UCANTSEEMEE;11842678]LOLOL, mr.perfect, i wouldnt want to be you either if i were XCROSSX. you cant even critical strike him.

V
V
you get all angry when i call your ego, and u respond with your +12 chars and calling people a nobody?

you are who said i was implying i had 2 diff acc when i was just making sure ppl knew i am. so then i told u i have 3 acc +12 because you implied i tried to act as if i had more gear than i really did. hope youre happy for this repsonse. But from now on ill ignore you since you dont even play and youre a terrible troll. Nice life you have there u dont play CO yet you creep on the Co forums

who are you again? didnt you quit Co? Exactly youre Mr irrelivent as for i cant crit him i have 200 crit and who and the **** needs crit to kill ppl? that clearly shows what caliber player you are LOLOLOLOL
Old 03-08-2014, 19:55   #141
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone who depends on crit to kill people is straight away a crap player, regardless of who you are.

And for the short time that I entered into cross server pk, I witnessed blade destroying xxTxx, as well as Satan and hit them well over 3x the amount of times they hit back, which of course resulted in typical crit hits.

I will say CSPK had a **** load of lag, one of the reasons I didn't participate, but critting someone doesn't justify skill.

As far as I heard, Blade's team in CSTPK had a replacement player due to someone not being able to make it, and I know they have one of the strongest teams, if not the strongest. So I wouldn't really boast about beating a team that's not at full strength.

Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 20:33   #142
XCROSSX
xx†xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
Anyone who depends on crit to kill people is straight away a crap player, regardless of who you are.

And for the short time that I entered into cross server pk, I witnessed blade destroying xxTxx, as well as Satan and hit them well over 3x the amount of times they hit back, which of course resulted in typical crit hits.

I will say CSPK had a **** load of lag, one of the reasons I didn't participate, but critting someone doesn't justify skill.

As far as I heard, Blade's team in CSTPK had a replacement player due to someone not being able to make it, and I know they have one of the strongest teams, if not the strongest. So I wouldn't really boast about beating a team that's not at full strength.

You can easily say blade destroyed xx†xx and Satan, then make an excuse about his team in CSPK, and you're also quick to say "I am boasting" but you failed to mention xx†xx is an EU player, and Satan is an Egy, both of us have much more lag + the lag from the CS map Vs a US player, who has under 100 ping no doubt. Everyone knows there is hardly any skill to a Pirate, it's all based on Ping, so it comes down to, who has the best char. If I had the same Ping as Blade/Beast, I would kill him far more times than he kills me due to my char being the better char.

MyMoney 385BP - Dragon.
ament3 385BP - Dragon.
DaB itch 385BP - Dragon.

Old 03-08-2014, 20:38   #143
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can easily say blade destroyed xx***8224;xx and Satan, then make an excuse about his team in CSPK, and you're also quick to say "I am boasting" but you failed to mention xx***8224;xx is an EU player, and Satan is an Egy, both of us have much more lag + the lag from the CS map Vs a US player, who has under 100 ping no doubt. Everyone knows there is hardly any skill to a Pirate, it's all based on Ping, so it comes down to, who has the best char. If I had the same Ping as Blade/Beast, I would kill him far more times than he kills me due to my char being the better char.
So you're saying you'd beat him due to your char being better, again that's obvious due to having an excessive crit rate over him.

But when it comes down to skill, equal characters, equal ping, I'd put my money on blade.

You of course are the one who brought up the fact of CSTPK, I'm simply stating he had a replacement player, which means his team was not on full strength, while you, who was on someone elses character, beat his team.
Old 03-08-2014, 20:38   #144
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=leilonnidad;11842679]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
LOLOL, mr.perfect, i wouldnt want to be you either if i were XCROSSX. you cant even critical strike him.

V
V

you are who said i was implying i had 2 diff acc when i was just making sure ppl knew i am. so then i told u i have 3 acc +12 because you implied i tried to act as if i had more gear than i really did. hope youre happy for this repsonse. But from now on ill ignore you since you dont even play and youre a terrible troll. Nice life you have there u dont play CO yet you creep on the Co forums

who are you again? didnt you quit Co? Exactly youre Mr irrelivent as for i cant crit him i have 200 crit and who and the **** needs crit to kill ppl? that clearly shows what caliber player you are LOLOLOLOL
are u retarded?
i didnt impy u had 2 different accounts, i implied that you're an idiot for posting the same character twice, cuz it confuses ppl who dont know u.
you could easily put the name blade/beast beside each other, instead of acting like its 2 different accounts.

and please point to me where i implied that you owned more gears? i dont care wut gears u own.

my question still remains.

when i question your ego, why do u reply with calling me a "no namer" and talking about how much gears u have?

do i have to be someone famous to talk to your big ego?

#owned #changeyoursig #itmakesyoulookdumb

good day

Quote:
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
Old 03-08-2014, 20:39   #145
XCROSSX
xx†xx

Quote:
i dont go to trash bags i let them come to me. we proved who we are last i checked we are who won elite cs ctf. where did you place Mr 500ping? if your server would be of any challenge we would go there, but its not hence why we are going to Fight Pharos/Volcano. You are always welcome to go there also tough guy. make sure you fix your ping first though.

I beat the king of dark server in FB on his EU server LOLOL.. You calling him one of the best pirates on Co Speaks VolumeS!!!! he might have "one of the best Accounts on Co" but is no where near one of the best when i beat him in fb on his eu server when im from the US . if i beat him 10-8 on EU than what would thats translate to on US? 10-4? Youre not even close to one of the best. you account yes but you no.

Ather - Decapitator
Moe - Decapitator
Ly- Sinister
Talin-BlackyChan
Devin-Behemoth
Josh- Nikulai

well there is 8 players others than myself that are by far better than you and your 500 ping LOL
If I was referring to Terr0r's skill, I would of said 'One of the best skilled Pirates in CO', I was talking about his account at the time, as it 1 hit me with no crit. That's what I was up against, I was simply saying, you have most of the server allied - it's a simple win for you. Yet again, there is hardly any skill involved with a Pirate, it's all about Ping and the quality of your char.

MyMoney 385BP - Dragon.
ament3 385BP - Dragon.
DaB itch 385BP - Dragon.

Old 03-08-2014, 20:41   #146
XCROSSX
xx†xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
So you're saying you'd beat him due to your char being better, again that's obvious due to having an excessive crit rate over him.

But when it comes down to skill, equal characters, equal ping, I'd put my money on blade.

You of course are the one who brought up the fact of CSTPK, I'm simply stating he had a replacement player, which means his team was not on full strength, while you, who was on someone elses character, beat his team.
Did I also include you in to my conversation, Blade was the guy who decided to talk about me on forums. You have never seen me play in EU servers, so your bet would be false - I really admire your observations.

MyMoney 385BP - Dragon.
ament3 385BP - Dragon.
DaB itch 385BP - Dragon.

Last edited by XCROSSX; 03-08-2014 at 20:47.
Old 03-08-2014, 20:51   #147
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Ather - Decapitator
Moe - Decapitator
Ly- Sinister
Talin-BlackyChan
Devin-Behemoth
Josh- Nikulai

I notice i'm not on that list and i completely **** bagged you? How does anyone loose to Rey?

What's going on here?

gonna pop another can of OE after this ****.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 20:54   #148
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Quote:
Did I also include you in to my conversation, Blade was the guy who decided to talk about me on forums. You have never seen me play in EU servers, so your bet would be false - I really admire your observations.
From some EU friends, I heard you were pretty awful. All about the char.

From observations in US server, I'd be more inclined to believe them.
Old 03-08-2014, 21:46   #149
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2014, 21:56   #150
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

Quote:
hahaha post of the day goes to u sir.

i hope i can talk to u, because i cant talk to big boy ego beast becuz im a "no namer" lol

edit: sig worthy

Quote:
^ sums up co pretty much

Last edited by UCANTSEEMEE; 03-08-2014 at 21:59.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: