Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 19:58   #1
jason98123

jason98123 is on a distinguished road
New Class Monk(December 16th)

Here are the new features and the skills of Monk. We need your suggestions.

Features:
Monks are dedicated martial artists who have honed their bodies and minds to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants.
Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieve teammates of adverse statuses.

Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Auxiliary Skills:
Serenity: Dispells all abnormal statuses affecting your person.
Tranquility: Relieves another player of all abnormal statuses.
Sanctuary: Relieves all nearby teammates of all abnormal statuses.
Note: Abnormal Status include Toxic Fog from Ninjas, Stun, Fear, Freeze, etc.
Tyrant Aura: Increases the Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Fend Aura: Increases the Anti Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Elemental Aura: Increases your defense against a specific element type. There are five types of Elemental Auras, each targeting one element (Water, Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood).
Note: Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura effect may be active at a time.

Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower Battle Power. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.
Most effective against those pesky Water Taoists.

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.
Radiant Palm: Melee attack. Deals extra damage to a stunned target.
Whirlwind Kick: Kicks and sends all nearby targets into the air and pummels them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated.

XP Skill:
Compassion: During XP, each monster killed will change the color of one bead. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by how many orbs have changed color.If all 32 Bears change color during XP, multiply your EXP by 100.

*Edit* These are a couple pieces of the new concept art that was created for the new Monk class, male and female, and wanted to show you what was made through the collaboration from the community!
Attached Thumbnails
CO_***26032;***32844;***19994;_***27494;***20711;.jpg   CO_***26032;***32844;***19994;_***22307;***22899;.jpg  

Last edited by thehempknight; 03-17-2010 at 03:39.
jason98123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:03   #2
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
The solution to Toxic fog.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:05   #3
Lackey
egocentric

Lackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Another massively stacked character that makes all other characters obsolete.

Great job, TQ!

Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq should make broadcast cost 2 cps for u -_-[2009-11-2, 8:59]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: if there is anyone with more broadcast than u i will cut off my **** >.<[2009-11-2, 9:0]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq needs pay u rlly lol, u are the most experienced bcer ever lol[2009-11-8, 21:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i vote this noob gets banned from posting in suggestions... -_-
Lackey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:08   #4
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason98123 View Post
Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the potency gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more potency than you.
meh... i dont really like those 2
but everything else seems okay.
I'd consider playing this class mainly because
its a support class and who doesn't like a good support class?
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:26   #5
.Sunce.

.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute
well, now its better than ninja. Stuns, sends people to another map? and can lvl fast. Don't really know how strong it is, but what does it matter with talisman?
Old 10-28-2009, 20:32   #6
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower potency. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.

XP Skill:
Compassion: During XP, each monster killed will change the color of one bead. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by how many orbs have changed color.If all 32 Bears change color during XP, multiply your EXP by 100.
oh wow you right Sunce
i didnt even read it all the way thru now that i see
those to things, its kinda MEH i wouldn't want it
on my server =/
Old 10-28-2009, 20:39   #7
.Sunce.

.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute.Sunce. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
We all know those are going to be the skills, our opinion as the community doesn't matter.
Old 10-28-2009, 20:54   #8
HmmmOk

HmmmOk is on a distinguished road
Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower potency. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.

what is that suppose to mean?
HmmmOk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:56   #9
Lackey
egocentric

Lackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond reputeLackey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunce. View Post
We all know those are going to be the skills, our opinion as the community doesn't matter.
Signed.

Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq should make broadcast cost 2 cps for u -_-[2009-11-2, 8:59]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: if there is anyone with more broadcast than u i will cut off my **** >.<[2009-11-2, 9:0]
Quote:
[Whisper]~Žuku?§haN~ speaks to snp|revenge: tq needs pay u rlly lol, u are the most experienced bcer ever lol[2009-11-8, 21:17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
i vote this noob gets banned from posting in suggestions... -_-
Lackey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:57   #10
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HmmmOk View Post
Specialty Skill:

They forgot to add (doesnt work in GA).
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:58   #11
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by HmmmOk View Post
Specialty Skill:

it means.
say im a monk and you are a trojan
and i dont like you or we are in the middle of PVP, i can use that skill and send you to another map called im guessing Limbo and you would have to find the exit. Would get annoying after awhile.

but its just a guess i could be wrong
Old 10-28-2009, 21:08   #12
.Sunce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
it means.
and i dont like you or we are in the middle of PVP, i can use that skill and send you to another map called im guessing Limbo and you would have to find the exit. Would get annoying after awhile.

i wouldn't doubt it. Probably gonna send you to a place like the halloween quest maze. No map, and have to walk everywhere.
Old 10-28-2009, 21:29   #13
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
New Skill for monks.

Facepalm : Allow you to slap yourself in the face in times of deception. Consume all of your stamina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 21:37   #14
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Features:
Monks are dedicated martial artists who have honed their bodies and minds to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants.
Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieve teammates of adverse statuses.

Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Auxiliary Skills:
Serenity: Dispells all abnormal statuses affecting your person.
Tranquility: Relieves another player of all abnormal statuses.
Sanctuary: Relieves all nearby teammates of all abnormal statuses.
Note: Abnormal Status include Toxic Fog from Ninjas, Stun, Fear, Freeze, etc.
Tyrant Aura: Increases the Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Fend Aura: Increases the Anti Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Elemental Aura: Increases your defense against a specific element type. There are five types of Elemental Auras, each targeting one element (Water, Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood).
Note: Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura effect may be active at a time.

Specialty Skill:

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the potency gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more potency than you.
Radiant Palm: Melee attack. Deals extra damage to a stunned target.
Whirlwind Kick: Kicks and sends all nearby targets into the air and pummels them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated.

XP Skill:
Looks to me like you've got it all planned out. Or by Suggestions do you mean what will we ***** about the most?

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 21:38   #15
HmmmOk

HmmmOk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
it means.

that would suck for guildwar,discity or anywhere
HmmmOk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: