Old 07-09-2009, 10:29   #151
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
Why don't you learn arabic and trying speaking to them intelligently. That's basically what they're doing, except they actually TRY to speak english. Most english speaker would be like "learn arabic? **** that".

Doesn't anyone see my point? If not, I can see why this forum has such a bad rep.

Edit: I'm going to edit the first post because I'm sick and tired of people saying crap like "english server only, go away"

no you idiots, these servers are english/arabic. there is an arabic version for co2. it is all translated. it uses the same servers we do. only foreign language they're seeing is... us.

just because they all can't speak english doesn't make them stupid. they CAN speak a language, just not one you understand. seeing that you don't understand it, how can u accurately determine their intelligence if you don't know what they're saying. even if u judge from actions this is an online game.

i'm starting to have evidence that this forum is a lot more stupid or at least ignorant than those arabs.
Yeah exactly, this is an online game, why do you care? I'm pretty sure a lot of Arabs hate American for more reasons than calling them stupid. I think its proper name is George W. Bush zzzzz oh yeah and the fact we probably blew away they're cousin, uncle, mother, brother you get the ****ing point. I ain't happy about it in the least, but that's the way the world is....and apparently crappy MMORPGs
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Old 07-09-2009, 10:33   #152
Keele
Go Egypt!

Keele is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post

in conclusion I would like to say stfu you arabic **** and get to the arabic forums, we dont want scum like you playing with us, we dont like you because of your own goddamn actions now **** off and deal with it, or preferably play your own egyption games you ****ing pig eating sandle wearing camel humping turban terrorist piece of ****.
That was very mature of you, buddy.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:42   #153
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Eventually there will be more English speaking Chinese people than English speaking Americans. As well as there being more English speaking Indian people than English speaking Americans.

Soon, Mandarin and Hindi will be the languages we should all be learning, as opposed to English.
It's possible.

With touch screen devices evolving Mandarin and Hindi are comming closer to our doors. Because after I observed you can write 2-5 times faster on an Iphone in Mandarin compared to Latin. Latin was very nice to keyboards, but with touch screens it's becomming slower compared to languages whose writing is more drowing specific.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-09-2009 at 10:46.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:56   #154
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keele View Post
That was very mature of you, buddy.
Being nice, polite, helpful, kind, charitable and patient doesnt seem to work, im at my limits with this idiots yeah I lost my temper, said a few things most people dont find funny but I really dont care I made points as well as making people laugh so bite me
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
Old 07-09-2009, 10:59   #155
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
oh and please, I see in your sig it says **** america.

Im not from USA but I can tell you people like USA, people Dont like egypt

USA is big in the world, nobody gives a **** about egypt because all you dirty ****ers can do is scam people out of their money, in real life and now in our god damned games.

I dont even need to say **** egypt because nobody would even look twice because they already know that egypt is nothing, I dont even know how the world revolves with stupid ****s like you in it, go and die please.

cuss my grammar pl0x men is al yuo can do ok men
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53   #156
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What's that, jackass?

''WAAA WAAAA, I H8S EGYPT, I HOPE EGYPTIANS DIE BECAUSE THEY RUINED MY ****ING GAME!!''

If you don't like the Egyptians in your damn game, there IS an option for you.

GET THE **** OUT OF HERE.

Egyptians aren't going anywhere, you can pray to the GMs or your mother all that you ****ing want but your little ***** ass whining ''O I WAN EGYPT GON, DEY ANNOYIN'' won't change ****.

The Egyptians, yeah, they're here to stay, you don't like that? Either you suck it up and live with that or like I said, YOU HIT THE ROAD.

Your crying about them and your endless topics against them are FUTILE. It's amazing that your superior intelligence wasn't capable of figuring this out by now.

Calling Egypt NOTHING when you're just like them, YOU'RE A NOBODY, A NOTHING. You think you can make a difference? Oh, THE **** YOU CAN. You think that you have the RIGHT to belittle them? Oh, THE **** YOU DO.

Stupid 13 year old hardcore-wannabe hostile discriminative piece of ****.

Why don't you learn to GROW THE **** UP, IT'D DO YOU WONDERS.

''IF DIS WUZ REAL LYFE I'D SLAP U SILLAY''

LOL, YEAH, OKAY, WHATEVER, WHITE 'N' NERDY.

If this was real life, you wouldn't have the BALLS to talk slack. You'd be DEAD before you know it or begging for your life. ''NO, NO PLS, I SRY I DISS EGYP!!''.

Telling them to ''CRY SUM MORE'' when you're the biggest crybaby immature *****son ***** of the lot.

I'd rather play with some ****ing Egyptians than play with some ****heads like you.

You're a DISGRACE to the English people.
Yeah, you're obviously biased. Yes I have the balls to beat the **** out of your **** talking ass.

Lol, from one of the most highly advanced cultures...too now? Wha' Happon?!!
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Last edited by Radna; 07-09-2009 at 11:58.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:54   #157
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What's that, jackass?

''WAAA WAAAA, I H8S EGYPT, I HOPE EGYPTIANS DIE BECAUSE THEY RUINED MY ****ING GAME!!''

If you don't like the Egyptians in your damn game, there IS an option for you.

GET THE **** OUT OF HERE.

Egyptians aren't going anywhere, you can pray to the GMs or your mother all that you ****ing want but your little ***** ass whining ''O I WAN EGYPT GON, DEY ANNOYIN'' won't change ****.

The Egyptians, yeah, they're here to stay, you don't like that? Either you suck it up and live with that or like I said, YOU HIT THE ROAD.

Your crying about them and your endless topics against them are FUTILE. It's amazing that your superior intelligence wasn't capable of figuring this out by now.

Calling Egypt NOTHING when you're just like them, YOU'RE A NOBODY, A NOTHING. You think you can make a difference? Oh, THE **** YOU CAN. You think that you have the RIGHT to belittle them? Oh, THE **** YOU DO.

Stupid 13 year old hardcore-wannabe hostile discriminative piece of ****.

Why don't you learn to GROW THE **** UP, IT'D DO YOU WONDERS.

''IF DIS WUZ REAL LYFE I'D SLAP U SILLAY''

LOL, YEAH, OKAY, WHATEVER, WHITE 'N' NERDY.

If this was real life, you wouldn't have the BALLS to talk slack. You'd be DEAD before you know it or begging for your life. ''NO, NO PLS, I SRY I DISS EGYP!!''.

Telling them to ''CRY SUM MORE'' when you're the biggest crybaby immature *****son ***** of the lot.

I'd rather play with some ****ing Egyptians than play with some ****heads like you.

You're a DISGRACE to the English people.
You need to learn to get your points across better. Seriously.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:55   #158
Keele
Go Egypt!

Keele is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
You need to learn to get your points across better. Seriously.
Clarify for me.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:56   #159
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Clarify for me.
Too lazy, I'd probably end up ranting just as much as you.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:02   #160
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...1432836173.jpg
Old 07-09-2009, 14:58   #161
sTeeZy-

sTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond reputesTeeZy- has a reputation beyond repute
if there was now egyptions...conquer would be nothing because it would be boring and no1 to pk so <3 egys and BRs and all my enemys!
R- Role
P- Playing as
G- Girls

PROSPERITYJUPITER

truth hurts...
Old 07-09-2009, 15:08   #162
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Get your points across without flaming and your posts will stay.

Argue with each other like a pair of kids over the last sherbert lemon in the bag and your posts will be deleted.

Supacoolgirl your pics are funny but everytime I delete the flames they end up making no sense...lol.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
Old 07-09-2009, 15:10   #163
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTeeZy- View Post
if there was now egyptions...conquer would be nothing because it would be boring and no1 to pk so <3 egys and BRs and all my enemys!
People only left because of the coming of egyptians.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 07-09-2009, 15:16   #164
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Get your points across without flaming and your posts will stay.

Argue with each other like a pair of kids over the last sherbert lemon in the bag and your posts will be deleted.

Supacoolgirl your pics are funny but everytime I delete the flames they end up making no sense...lol.
Ok sir, I won't post pic's anymore
Old 07-09-2009, 15:38   #165
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaCoolGurl View Post
Ok sir, I won't post pic's anymore
I feel like a tyrant now...

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: