Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 04:33   #361
VenomSnakeKillr

VenomSnakeKillr is an unknown quantity at this point
Haven't played since 2007. I was on Lion server which then split into hanging gardens which then split into snowfall if i remember right. I was a troj/war/trojan
130/130/130. I still have my log in info but don't remember what server i left off on or if my character will even still exist.
VenomSnakeKillr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2013, 04:48   #362
~Catelyn~
AlphaOmega

~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Catelyn~ has a reputation beyond repute
It's like the dark side of YouTube

How did I end up here? Never ever ever reinstalling this game. Have not played since early 2009.

Ok, ok... truth be told, we had some good times. We did play with and met some really good people. My rl best friend, Heru-Ra/Absu-Ra/Morathi, was my partner in crime. <3

I remember my first upgrade socket on Jupiter. 2004ish? Mets poppin' socs! Stuck me a badass RRG in that sucker. Hell yeah. Mined my first SDG in PC mines.

Remembering before 2nd rb; water-tro lvl 130 was it. Dash was an awesome skill. PK in TC. DBs 1m in market. No cp, no potency, no lotto, no horses (though I did love my horse, lol), no flowers (I was Lily and Orchid Queen - that pissed a lot of people off, hahaha - no dress for joo!), no arena battles. No lots o' things.

I have no idea who anyone in this thread is. Chances are good that no one on the forums/game knows me anymore for that matter. If anyone comes across this little piece of the interwebs who knows me, well, then they know me, and hello.
Catelyn (Scorpio - retired)
131-Tro - 132-War - 134-Water
---------------------
Daenerys (Jupiter/Pluto - retired)
130-Tro - 130-War - 131-Water
---------------------

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein
~Catelyn~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2013, 10:21   #363
Sobee101
Back

Sobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond reputeSobee101 has a reputation beyond repute
How did i get hear...Wow looking back and reading some of these older threads really brought back some memories. It was back in 2003 -2004ish i went over to my friends house and watched as he was jumping around killing pheasant and BLING! a meteor drops on the ground. He got all excited and i just had to get in on this action. I had a dial up connection and when i got home it was around 7pm and i decided i would tie up the phone line all night long! I jump on and saw that the new server Eagle had just come out and thought hell why not and jumped right in creating an archer. Fast forward a bit to level 100 and enjoying ever min of the game and meeting KingJus and being there when he got the first soc in shield. I also remember him accidentally selling it lmao and TQ having to restore it . I played with Good friends from Poland and Sweden Tim Kuba and Pat...Wow we where a rockin team being first reborn and 130 on multiple servers. This was the time of my conquer career we jumped server to server as new ones came out combating the VN and BR XD. I remember pvp was chillen in the jails killing the botters and having a blast. This game has always been my favorite game. I am sad to see what it has become. I still come back now and then and try and get myself fired up but its always a little on the harder side.

I fired it up about a week ago and already hit level 130 :O cant believe it hoping to possibly do some pvp. If there any Old school ppl still out there im on Rebirth server Names Basingse warrior level 130 People of old school conquer made this game great now TQ has made them leave

-Sobee,Sobie,peaceful~spirit,~Sylent~, Kissmaipeepee and many more all +110 rb some 2nd rb and all that jazz
Old 10-26-2013, 01:36   #364
Apop
\['.']/

Apop is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Peeps probably know me by another forum account but I can't be arsed trying to remember that log in.

Started playing before 2.0 back when Dreams group just came out and I had my crappy internet and piece of trash I called a computer lol.

Quit and came back over the years multiple times just to see what was going on and check up on my chars on multiple servers. Each time I came back I'm more and more disappointed and, I REALLY MISS what Conquer Online actually used to be. This is but another random pop in and welp... I'm disappointed yet again, perhaps this is my last visit.

This game got dragged through some rubbish that clung to it like a disease and I'm sorry for those who never got to enjoy conquer before 2.0 and all the changes and evolution of the entire game over the years, for I'm sure many more people would get what I'm saying.

Conquer is dead, this... *looks and laughs* is no longer conquer online... for too many reasons that I won't even get into, 2 of those being my Time and effort...

Peace

Last edited by Apop; 10-26-2013 at 01:39.
Apop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2013, 14:39   #365
Atreyu

Atreyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I'm just saying hello. I returned back to CO.. i last played in psht 2006? a lot has changed... what is the best class now? lol is it still troj?
Atreyu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2014, 10:07   #366
sessy07gal

sessy07gal is an unknown quantity at this point
Uhm Hi

I started playing on sapphire server around 2005 but left for college and was not able to play due to the bad connection in my dorms. I graduated a year or so ago and was focusing on landing my career -- now i'm back! My main there was sessy07gal. I'm just returning this month. My character was at 117 and lol with all of these new quests my character has made it to level 124. I'm 30% away from level 125 currently. Did I mention it's taken me only a week to get from 117 to 125 vs a few years ago it would take much longer and several hard earned dollars to level up. Leveling is alot easier than what it used to be (especially if you stopped playing years ago and returned with a 100+ lvl character.)

I've been reading posts about people complaining about some aspects of the game being not as great. Why complain on forums and mess up the experience for everyone else?

In my opinion I believe the conquer online team should create a forum solely just for trash talkers and pretty much rid of the negative comments on places on the forum where they do not belong. I guarantee there will be a decrease of negative comments. It would be almost a insult to the negative commenters that you even provided them a section to place their opinion. Now they are all labeled together and they can't really rain on anyones parade as they'd wished.

New Players:
It is "your" responsibility as a new player to make your own opinion about the game and not really believe everyone elses.

If you are easily shifted by others or may I add "gullible" than maybe you actually don't belong on this game or pretty much any game at all. Might I add this carries on to your real life experiences as well. The characteristics of a leader are to create your own opinion and I notice alot of people on this forum are "followers".

But hey we cant all be leaders can we? Few will lead and many will follow.

Some of these negative comments have some truth but not all will.

Last edited by sessy07gal; 01-31-2014 at 10:17.
sessy07gal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2014, 14:21   #367
letalis
Marshal

letalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond reputeletalis has a reputation beyond repute
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrling View Post
I was StarMae ...
Star !!! Qinghai !!!

First ever to be kos'ed from all guilds on server xD

Last edited by letalis; 02-28-2014 at 14:23.
letalis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2014, 06:06   #368
iPretend2BaGurl

iPretend2BaGurl is on a distinguished road
If your posting screenshots on this thread, and theres not a brown interface then your not a true vet..

With that said shouts out to eternity. (Yakuza) yeah we were legends...
iPretend2BaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 12:01   #369
FlamingBeauty

FlamingBeauty is on a distinguished road
SIgned: JaLo, FlamingBeauty
FlamingBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2014, 04:18   #370
bean_bun

bean_bun is on a distinguished road
Never will be the same again?

My signature
My quote: "the memories that I miss the most..."
bean_bun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2014, 04:08   #371
M0stWant3d

M0stWant3d is on a distinguished road
hey all,

i dont know if anyone remembers me,
it's like 2 years ago since my last login, just started again today
i was Juanita, lol132 and thedevilishere
all on Gem World/Ruby

cya later
M0stWant3d is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2014, 22:34   #372
K9999
Blarg!

K9999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to K9999
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K*v11 View Post
Veterans Guestbook = I think im cool for playing a mmo for a long time
I'm cool just for looking at the forums

I'm a troj I'm a troj I can kill anything!

I'm a fire tao I'm a fire Tao I can kill anything just like trojs

Im'a water I'm a water I have no strengh, no awsome damage spells, but im still better then a Warrior!!! Once I rb I'll get a spear go melee and fire taos will Fear Me!!!

I'm a warrior.........
K9999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2014, 22:35   #373
Karnage
Un-Banned

Karnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond reputeKarnage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9999 View Post
I'm cool just for looking at the forums
I'm cooler for reposting myself
Make House Pk Map [Vote plz]

Town Invasion[Vote plz]

Naming guards/Pet [Vote plz]
-------------------------------------
Un-Officially Retired As of 11/06
Back in Action 09/08

My tro gets 5k exp in tg!!
Karnage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2014, 23:24   #374
Cohert

Cohert is on a distinguished road

I'm Figroti/Khoard/Altanorius from Ruby. I now play now TwilightDance!
Cohert is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2014, 00:21   #375
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPretend2BaGurl View Post
If your posting screenshots on this thread, and theres not a brown interface then your not a true vet..

With that said shouts out to eternity. (Yakuza) yeah we were legends...
Play CO1 for 2 years - veteran.
Play CO2 for 6 years (or whatever realy long time) - no veteran
/logic

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: