Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 17:06   #181
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
yea that worked.

I waited 4 years for them to change the look of my hooks..and to give seizure an actual animation...That never happened.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 03:44   #182
->Strider<-
Old timer

->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ->Strider<- Send a message via Yahoo to ->Strider<- Send a message via Skype™ to ->Strider<-
been here awhile still log on to say hi to old friends if there on but dont play much anymore
Old 04-30-2010, 08:10   #183
Gokimaru
ΣvîL|Fî§hĽ

Gokimaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill sign this if i get dbs
.Level .] × .125-125-113.
.Spouse .] × .None.
.Guild .] × .....?.
.]0[. ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° .]0[.
.]Charm exclusive signature[.
Cool Pepelz List-Charm,Jesus,Tecuh,ChoppaMad
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

***1491;

Self Pronounced E-Cool English Speeking Latin
Gokimaru is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2010, 12:48   #184
ZealŽ
Irritated

ZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŽ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokimaru View Post
Ill sign this if i get dbs
agreed
Old 05-08-2010, 09:52   #185
gohyongkeat

gohyongkeat is on a distinguished road
yongkeat1 >> dream server

strted>> 2004

Quit>>after cp and lottery were introduced.

Reason>>Price of DB ****ed up,people start selling in CPs instead of silver(At this point only player using real cash can get good equipment)Cash player triumph GW and PVP after that found no point to continue playing as this has became a PTW(pay to win) instead of a usual GTW(grind to win) RPG.

Reason for not returning longterm>>Ninja fog skill ****ed up the game get hit by fog and with no healthpot or healing spell u are sure to be dead,More IMBA CP-bought items (superfans and some other ****),even refine items sometime sold in CP,expball(another scheme to get players to buy CP)no point leveling the old ways now since you can just use the 'eat DB' method to lvl,Only CP mounts have good stats and mounts are totally useless even jumping is faster and more efficient since your char dun hav to rest.

Good things about the patch>>No one is there to take the training spots,its all yours since no1 cares about hunting monster to lvl or for loots anymore.

note to all newcomers or beginners dun fall for the schemes of TQ unless u r ****ing rich to waste your money on this game.And to those looking for a true FTP (free to play) games , conquer put the word FTP on mmosite and ads are only to lure you in without CP you cant gt much into this games.Turn around play something else even runescape can beat this game now.
gohyongkeat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2010, 16:17   #186
spoons
100% Legit

spoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond repute
spoons

-started when the Lion server came out and stopped at level 80
-started up a year or so later
-quit with the lottery
-came back for a year
-quit for xbox games :P

Thanks to all the people I met. Never thought people in videogames could be so trustworthy.
Holay 110 Water-130 Water
spatulas 113 Water
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 10:45   #187
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
Thanks to all the people I met. Never thought people in videogames could be so trustworthy.
That goes to show how long you've been gone

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 11:42   #188
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
That goes to show how long you've been gone
buy more dbs. you dont have enough bp yet.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 16:27   #189
telamarie

telamarie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to telamarie Send a message via AIM to telamarie Send a message via MSN to telamarie Send a message via Yahoo to telamarie Send a message via Skype™ to telamarie
Veterans Guestbook

Doc.

Im not a veteran but want to know more about what veterans think about Iraq. Just wanted to get more of an idea about it. So far the people I know who are veterans have been kind of "mums the word" regarding Iraq and I havent had the time to ask them what theyre thinking on the Iraq war.

I find myself wondering, however, what veterans must think about this whole Iraq war thing.
telamarie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 19:27   #190
warfluff

warfluff is an unknown quantity at this point
good ole days

I first started playing in fall 2005 and played for several years... But left after certain upgrades/changes to the game... I have since come back, but conquer is nothing like it was before... I know TQ needs to make money but it has caused a much more cutthroat and less cooperative environment... TQ needs to make some changes... BTW I am Boots the archer, started on eagle server and always played on eagle server... Just came back to check out the game again...
warfluff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2010, 14:31   #191
abacid
aCIDIChaOS

abacid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to abacid Send a message via Yahoo to abacid
i havent been playing long enough to know what it was like before bulkers, but i musta just missed it, cuz bulkers were not big or much liked at the time i started... but they increased in number... i remember one guy who bulked to beat a bulker.... stupid ****... i can truthfully say i have never bulked, and have the gears to prove it, lmao... sad day... and i play once a month or so
Old 05-16-2010, 16:48   #192
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
lolol there's like this bound cp reward for veterans.

is anyone gonna actually go get it? o_o
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 08:01   #193
demonish
Deuces

demonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond reputedemonish has a reputation beyond repute
Demon-ish

Triumph

Played a couple of years...quit the moment CP was released. Haven't gotten on since...but word of advice:

Don't play the game if you don't have the money ^_^
and leave my fears behind~

Gettin back on the grind...

Last edited by demonish; 05-17-2010 at 11:52.
demonish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 11:22   #194
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrossFirex View Post
buy more dbs. you dont have enough bp yet.
spam some more, you haven't annoyed me enough yet

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 14:27   #195
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
spam some more, you haven't annoyed me enough yet
get on skype more, you haven't got a headset yet

D:

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: