View Poll Results: Add transparency to surroundings?
Yes 5 33.33%
No 8 53.33%
Maybe 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2009, 17:51   #1
Captain50

Captain50 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Add transparency to surroundings

I've seen this in other MMORPG's. I mean by transparent surroundings that objects like trees will fade if you're under them this helps you see enemies, mobs, and items. This would also be useful to jump and walk to places that are covered by a wall and the system says you can't stop there.
The amount of transparency should probably be controlled in the options menu.
- remove bulk buying for server
- remove all cp/shopping mall/ect.
- no merge for server
- start from scratch
- everything after NON PK IN TC should not exist on this server

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
Please add Reputation.
Captain50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2009, 18:19   #2
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Nope...i like to hide in the darkness of the trees and come out to surprise the enemy....lol

Gona say no ......i like it that u have to weave around trees ect..they r not transperant in rl...so y have them that way in the game.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2009, 18:28   #3
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Nope...i like to hide in the darkness of the trees and come out to surprise the enemy....lol

Gona say no ......i like it that u have to weave around trees ect..they r not transperant in rl...so y have them that way in the game.
Exactly what zezty said.
I dont want it implemented either. Would look kinda stupid also...

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2009, 19:31   #4
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
Exactly what zezty said.
I dont want it implemented either. Would look kinda stupid also...

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 03:17   #5
oxigen
a Legend

oxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond repute
yea i often need to hide, in gw for example

Botjail General Pardon petition... i am so pissed

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
When TQ thinks they **** it up :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
If you feel you have to cheat to win, why would you even play?
oxigen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 04:21   #6
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
I signed but then agreed to the posts above me =[
Lord_Foo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 05:18   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain50 View Post
I've seen this in other MMORPG's. I mean by transparent surroundings that objects like trees will fade if you're under them this helps you see enemies, mobs, and items. This would also be useful to jump and walk to places that are covered by a wall and the system says you can't stop there.
The amount of transparency should probably be controlled in the options menu.
Umm let's say u want to hide under a tree. Your enemy wants to fb you. If the tree is covering you they'd have a hard time hitting you because just going for the name aint gonna work, but this way all they'd have to do is go under the tree and ur as good as dead.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 06:13   #8
Lord_Foo
Banned

Lord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Umm let's say u want to hide under a tree. Your enemy wants to fb you. If the tree is covering you they'd have a hard time hitting you because just going for the name aint gonna work, but this way all they'd have to do is go under the tree and ur as good as dead.
o_O When I FB I hit between the legs or if those aren't visible on the line through me and the enemy
Old 06-17-2009, 06:49   #9
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Foo View Post
I signed but then agreed to the posts above me =[
Uve got a quick trigger finger....hahahaha

I can see it now....as a kid playing a running race game
Ur friend says...on ur marks...get ready ( and on that off u go)...lol
Not waiting for the go...hahaha

Dont ask me y that came to mind,....not enuf sleep time on my end i thinks...lol

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 07:09   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
o_O When I FB I hit between the legs or if those aren't visible on the line through me and the enemy
if the whole body is not visible then how do u fb the enemy by just seeing the name and u dun know their height?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-17-2009, 08:13   #11
oxigen
a Legend

oxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond reputeoxigen has a reputation beyond repute
maybe he can jump right under them and fb straight up
maybe he is so damn good in fb? i think all the chars are the same height

Botjail General Pardon petition... i am so pissed

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....even if you win you're still retarded."
Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
When TQ thinks they **** it up :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
If you feel you have to cheat to win, why would you even play?
oxigen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2009, 09:17   #12
Lord_Foo
Banned

Quote:
Uve got a quick trigger finger....hahahaha

I can see it now....as a kid playing a running race game
Ur friend says...on ur marks...get ready ( and on that off u go)...lol
Not waiting for the go...hahaha

Dont ask me y that came to mind,....not enuf sleep time on my end i thinks...lol
Want me to blast you with sleepy beam cannon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
if the whole body is not visible then how do u fb the enemy by just seeing the name and u dun know their height?
I know where they are by seeing their names :S
Old 06-17-2009, 09:47   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Want me to blast you with sleepy beam cannon?

I know where they are by seeing their names :S
idk there are so many problems when u wanna hit someone accurately u gotta aim for the feet + sometimes u gotta go off screen to see their actual position (TQ's coordinates suck). when u dun see the feet they might run before you actually get a hit on them. the name might be loooong and u dun know exactly where they stand then.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-17-2009, 09:55   #14
mangaflames

mangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

we also cant shoot out magic beams in real life... nor do we have a aerial view on everything...

Anywho! i say yes!!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:16   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaflames View Post
we also cant shoot out magic beams in real life... nor do we have a aerial view on everything...

Anywho! i say yes!!
U sure?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: