yes make an auto decline available 221 91.32%
no i like it the way it is 21 8.68%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 19:46   #76
DoomPotrait
S.N.A.L

DoomPotrait will become famous soon enough
Ok Tec-V is kinda contradicting themself. Everyone (including myself) agree with what the poll and realize the reason for an auto-decline. Now I'm kind of in awe at the fact your still posting about laziness when clearly you are too lazy to leave here and take your complaining to someone who cares. This IS a suggestion thread and therefore people have a right to post possible enhancement ans changes to made to how we interact in CO2. Now if you really have this much of a problem I will have to suggest that you leave and never come back. I've said my piece. So i will sit and watch to see just what will you do.

Chara: DeathRunnerXP Warrior
Lvl: 30
Server(s): Nature - Snow
Guild: Seeking

Chara: DoomLiberatorXP Trojan
Lvl: 33
Server(s): Galaxy - Neptune
Guild: .:NiteFall:.

LibarateWaRXP Trojan
Lvl: 1
Server(s): FairyTale? - Ugly Ducklings
Guild:
DoomPotrait is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2008, 20:03   #77
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomPotrait View Post
Ok Tec-V is kinda contradicting themself. Everyone (including myself) agree with what the poll and realize the reason for an auto-decline. Now I'm kind of in awe at the fact your still posting about laziness when clearly you are too lazy to leave here and take your complaining to someone who cares. This IS a suggestion thread and therefore people have a right to post possible enhancement ans changes to made to how we interact in CO2. Now if you really have this much of a problem I will have to suggest that you leave and never come back. I've said my piece. So i will sit and watch to see just what will you do.
lol, he already conceded and backed out of this thread
still hopeing to see more votes though

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2008, 20:10   #78
DoomPotrait
S.N.A.L

DoomPotrait will become famous soon enough
Wow we won I voted and i think it would be good. because at the moment i'm solo until i'm up a few lvls and i prefer to do lvl'n by myself but even at my levl i have that same problem of auto team and it annoys me.

Chara: DeathRunnerXP Warrior
Lvl: 30
Server(s): Nature - Snow
Guild: Seeking

Chara: DoomLiberatorXP Trojan
Lvl: 33
Server(s): Galaxy - Neptune
Guild: .:NiteFall:.

LibarateWaRXP Trojan
Lvl: 1
Server(s): FairyTale? - Ugly Ducklings
Guild:
DoomPotrait is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 04:10   #79
Zah
I loled

Zah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond reputeZah has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zah Send a message via Skype™ to Zah
Being an archer id have to say
LOVE THIS IDEA
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaPpYxX View Post
Daily Fact: There are 1 million ants for every person in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf-X20 View Post
I'd be more interested to know what sort of sad ass counted over 6 quadrillion (?) ants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoW>Co View Post
if(Wonders.Pyramid.Contains(Moderator))
{
Players.do(killMod);
}

~
R.I.P. StopTheKing
~
Zah is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 06:10   #80
Draigon

Draigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by misstresscheng View Post
turn your whisper chat function off idiot.
lol read the whole thread zedo already explained why thats not a good solution and in my belief if there is a auto invite there should be a auto decline it doesn;t hurt anyone by having this feature

although i don't think TQ will put in a auto decline can you be mature and tell me in a constructive non abusive way why you don't think having a auto decline is a good helpful feature, and i don't wanna hear your views on it being lazy half the features in the game can be considered lazy so that arguement is void why can we not have a auot decline when we have a auto invite so lazyness isn't a factor, so pls prove us all wrong and reply to this in a mature way

Last edited by Durant; 04-17-2009 at 05:57.
Draigon is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 07:58   #81
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Please? Pretty please? Why isn't this in the game already? >_<
-Yes, Talakara is my real name.-
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!
Talakara is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2008, 20:07   #82
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
To be reviewed and cleaned. Will unlock the thread then.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:45   #83
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
We have implemented the auto-invite and auto-join last year. By activate the auto-invite, you will not be bothered by any request of joining your team anymore.

Edit:I'm sorry for my misunderstanding. I know your meaning now. And I will forward it to our designers.

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-19-2009 at 20:17.
CindyZ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2009, 06:03   #84
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Reopened for comments as I do not think this has been addressed, however keep the spam and crap out of the thread!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: