View Poll Results: auto decline against joining a team for when going solo
yes make an auto decline available 221 91.32%
no i like it the way it is 21 8.68%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 16:25   #31
LocoSquirrel
Nyuk, Nuyk

LocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedo View Post
i suggest someone make an auto decline option against the auto join in the team options. and no i don't mean while in a team.
I like it the way it is, thanks!

Quote:
... baka
You love using that word to call people idiots don't you? Sorry we can't all be "special" like you.

Quote:
some of us lag when we get whispers ...
Waaah... whine much?
LocoSquirrel is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 17:35   #32
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocoSquirrel View Post
I like it the way it is, thanks!

You love using that word to call people idiots don't you? Sorry we can't all be "special" like you.

Waaah... whine much?
lol this commin from a half assed squirrel, let me guess your another victem from my server? its ok, you don't have to feel ashamed.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 17:37   #33
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Im an ass in general, its how I am. Now, cussing every other word makes me look stupid does it? Well, if you think Im trying to cuss every other word just because I think: Oh hey, I'll be cool if I do that; then youd be dead wrong. Its a habit- No, a bad habit. And, honestly, your opinion is like **** in a cup to me. There, but not really holding much worth at all.

Oh, and, if it was about this "just being a game", then Zedo [and your hypocritical ass] would stop complaining [edit] And deal with it.
lol i do believe you just tried to put her words in my mouth, while she is a friend i'm afraid we are a bit to far apart in location to make that work.

just face it, you came to this thread just to flame someone and you got owned. ty and bye bye now

Old 08-31-2008, 17:37   #34
LocoSquirrel
Nyuk, Nuyk

LocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond reputeLocoSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol this commin from a half assed squirrel, let me guess your another victim from my server? its ok, you don't have to feel ashamed.
Half assed and proud.

Victim = corrected.

And no, you have yet to kill me in game. Happy hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaque+UrFace View Post
I didn't like WoW but if TQ keeps trying to get more out of me at the expense of gameplay...i'll run to WoW like a pedophile to a daycare while the supervisor goes out for a smoke.

Come on boys admit that it is "Okay to be ****!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO7iGpLXttI

Old 08-31-2008, 17:45   #35
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Half assed and proud.

Victim = corrected.

And no, you have yet to kill me in game. Happy hunting.
orly? someone i haven't killed? -.- are you sure? i could have sworn i've killed everyone i've ever heard of and err well everyone so far. i've even killed savior twice... granted that was before the -dmg thing came into effect and the +12 gear but none the less i have killed what i thought to be everyone...
hmm maybe i have killed you and we both just don't know it yet, do you know all of my chars?

Old 08-31-2008, 17:48   #36
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes

i have already explained my reasons for not doing that.
Yes and i understand that it can be annoying having to turn off your chat.
Im saying though that it is still possible with how it is now to be able to achieve gameplay without team invites and spam.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 17:48   #37
LocoSquirrel
Nyuk, Nuyk

Quote:
orly? someone i haven't killed? -.- are you sure? i could have sworn i've killed everyone i've ever heard of and err well everyone so far. i've even killed savior twice... granted that was before the -dmg thing came into effect and the +12 gear but none the less i have killed what i thought to be everyone...
hmm maybe i have killed you and we both just don't know it yet, do you know all of my chars?
Yup, I'm certain that you have yet to kill me in game. That is why I said happy hunting. Then again you kill me, you kill me. It is a game of pixels after all and no need to get huffy over being killed.

Gratz on getting Savior before he became all big and powerful with his awesome gear.

As for your characters, I know the 3 main ones (Zoner, Graves, Fineder) and I know you have access to a few others and none of them show up on my enemy list.

Quote:
I didn't like WoW but if TQ keeps trying to get more out of me at the expense of gameplay...i'll run to WoW like a pedophile to a daycare while the supervisor goes out for a smoke.

Old 08-31-2008, 17:51   #38
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Yup, I'm certain that you have yet to kill me in game. That is why I said happy hunting. Then again you kill me, you kill me. It is a game of pixels after all and no need to get huffy over being killed.

Gratz on getting Savior before he became all big and powerful with his awesome gear.

As for your characters, I know the 3 main ones (Zoner, Graves, Fineder) and I know you have access to a few others and none of them show up on my enemy list.
ehh enemy lists cant be trusted, but i do find it wierd that i haven't killed you yet. unless your nephty, i've never had the urge to kill him seeing as we both started at the start of turq xD. err sorry i can't think of anyone else who has good grammer like you that i havne't killed

and as for my other chars well mostly they are just for rbing gear
although how you know of fineder as a main and didn't list my war is odd

Old 08-31-2008, 17:52   #39
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvokingRage View Post
Lmao, that was the best laugh I have had all day..
And your one of the biggest idiots Ive have displeasure of meeting.

Quote:
lol i do believe you just tried to put her words in my mouth, while she is a friend i'm afraid we are a bit to far apart in location to make that work.

just face it, you came to this thread just to flame someone and you got owned. ty and bye bye now
Her word in your mouth? She defended you, and your both complaining about the same ****in thing. So you know, I dont think Ive done anything of the sort.

Now please, point to me where you even began to "own" me, eh? Id love to see this.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 17:54   #40
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
And your one of the biggest idiots Ive have displeasure of meeting.

Her word in your mouth? She defended you, and your both complaining about the same ****in thing. So you know, I dont think Ive done anything of the sort.

Now please, point to me where you even began to "own" me, eh? Id love to see this.
then obviously you haven't been reading the thread, or your just blind. either way your no longer of any concern you stated your opinion in such a way as to show you don't really even care about the thread, or the game. so your opinions are hearby rendured useless and incoherent.

Old 08-31-2008, 17:58   #41
LocoSquirrel
Nyuk, Nuyk

Quote:
ehh enemy lists cant be trusted, but i do find it wierd that i haven't killed you yet. unless your nephty, i've never had the urge to kill him seeing as we both started at the start of turq xD. err sorry i can't think of anyone else who has good grammar like you that i havne't killed

and as for my other chars well mostly they are just for rbing gear
although how you know of fineder as a main and didn't list my war is odd
Do you really think if I was Nephtys I would be portraying a half assed squirrel? Give Danny more credit then that Roger.

Just because I have good grammar (corrected again ) in the forums doesn't mean that I use it in game. What fun would it be for everyone to easily guess who I was? Especially since I have no need or desire to be known in game. I stick to myself and plug away at leveling.

As for your warrior, that one I have yet to meet, but I have been acquainted with Fineder but not in a PKing way, just in passing a time or two.

Quote:

Old 08-31-2008, 18:18   #42
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do you really think if I was Nephtys I would be portraying a half assed squirrel? Give Danny more credit then that Roger.

Just because I have good grammar (corrected again ) in the forums doesn't mean that I use it in game. What fun would it be for everyone to easily guess who I was? Especially since I have no need or desire to be known in game. I stick to myself and plug away at leveling.

As for your warrior, that one I have yet to meet, but I have been acquainted with Fineder but not in a PKing way, just in passing a time or two.
i think your chris.
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 18:26   #43
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
And I voted for the decline. Very annoying when I'm Fbing and a little box pops up in the middle of the screen and every time I close it out, it pops up again. But a few times it came in handy, where I accepted the team and someone else who's posted here can confirm. The person I'm fbing didn't know I was in the team and I killed there asses while they was saying WTF why cant we hit them...LOL ****ing retarded BR's
Old 08-31-2008, 18:27   #44
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:

no i don't think your nephty, but he's the only friend i have that i havne't killed that i can recall. ehh oh well i'm guessing you probly lvl in lab wich is why i haven't nailed you in mc at one point or other, either that or in allied guilds since i go pking on team mode. anyways lets finish this discussion in our own chitchat server thread ^^

Old 08-31-2008, 18:30   #45
jibberjab2.0
Banned

Quote:
no i don't think your nephty, but he's the only friend i have that i havne't killed that i can recall. ehh oh well i'm guessing you probly lvl in lab wich is why i haven't nailed you in mc at one point or other, either that or in allied guilds since i go pking on team mode. anyways lets finish this discussion in our own chitchat server thread ^^
I think its chris.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: