View Poll Results: auto decline against joining a team for when going solo
yes make an auto decline available 221 91.32%
no i like it the way it is 21 8.68%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 22:00   #16
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
I see where you're coming at with the lazy thing but
Isn't the auto invite kinda outa laziness too

You could just invite everyone to your team, but to make it easier you have an auto invite
It kinda just makes sense to have an auto decline on top of this

If that didn't make sense, I apologise cause I'm tired. ^^
actualy it makes perfect sence

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 22:04   #17
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I deal with so many people who dont make sense- seeing someone make slight sense with good english makes my day.

+ rep.

@Zedo: Did I say you liked the proactive steps to preventing this "annoyance"? Nay, I did not. You dont have to like what TQ does, not many do- But you do have to deal with it because you play.
yes i do have to deal with it, also there is a thread that we both happen to be in for suggestion to make the game play better. i came up with what i and others on my server find to be a good idea so i posted it. doesn't mean you have to like my idea.

Old 08-30-2008, 22:06   #18
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedo View Post
yes i do have to deal with it, also there is a thread that we both happen to be in for suggestion to make the game play better. i came up with what i and others on my server find to be a good idea so i posted it. doesn't mean you have to like my idea.
Point is, this is laziness. And whether or not TQ thinks that the Auto-invite feature is lazy or not, the forums rules are nothing brought about BY laziness.

So, cliché as it is, I dont make the rules- I just try to enforce them.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 22:09   #19
zedo
i p n your soup

and i've already explained my reasons for this, its not laziness like you are trying to toss out there.
fact is your just trying to twist the rules to suite you, but no you don't have the power to enforce rules to fit your wants and needs.

Old 08-30-2008, 22:37   #20
DivineJustice
Noob Tao

DivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond reputeDivineJustice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It is lazyness, because there are workable efforts to prevent this. Just because you DONT like the way it can be fixed, doesnt mean you have to BE LAZY and come up with a half assed thought to help you be lazy.

If you begin to think laziness is smartness, then Ive just lost all faith in this community.
lol laziness is smartness

takes forever to wash and dry clothes by hand thats why we have washers and dryers

takes forever to walk places, thats why we have cars

people are lazy and come up with smart ways to be lazier, and the ones who get the idea first become rich
DivineJustice is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 22:46   #21
DeathThreat
Banned

DeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond reputeDeathThreat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DeathThreat
Quote:
Point is, this is laziness. And whether or not TQ thinks that the Auto-invite feature is lazy or not, the forums rules are nothing brought about BY laziness.

So, cliché as it is, I dont make the rules- I just try to enforce them.
ok..here is a scenario.
1)go out and pk
2)noob auto join
3)make team and forbid them
4)noob spam "plz team"
5)turn off talk and whisper
6)cant talk to friend since whisper off

its not laziness..its common sense.
DeathThreat is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 23:03   #22
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Ok, because you wont accept a peaceful end to this.

This is ****ing retarded. Your a ****ing pawn, in a chess match for your money played by TQ. What you, and your group of ****tards think is a good idea- DOESNT ****ING MATTER. TQ does not care, nor ever will. Give up, quit the game and start life. Or go cut yourself to make you feel better about playing this game so ****ing much, that you have to suggest something to make your time not wasted. But wait! THERES ****IN MORE! You waste all your ****in time in this game. So wouldnt something that wastes your wasted time, be a good thing? Cause its wasting it on something else right?

See? I can be close minded ****wad too. Its not that difficult.

Seeing as durant will, undoubtedly be here- Hai Durant.
looking at the small but already in the lead vote count i'd say your lil rant just got owned, now quit crying and go do something usefull with your life, like oh idk maybe think for a change? talk to ppl who might actualy have good ideas? ooo heres a good one, listen to them you might just learn something.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:04   #23
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
looking at the small but already in the lead vote count i'd say your lil rant just got owned, now quit crying and go do something usefull with your life, like oh idk maybe think for a change? talk to ppl who might actualy have good ideas? ooo heres a good one, listen to them you might just learn something.
Do you feel good that you can tell me what I just told you?
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:28   #24
CandyKoRn
Eagle =)

CandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond reputeCandyKoRn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes but not everyone likes to run around in a team dealing with the whispers of "plvl me" over and over baka
I have to agree with you there. =3
CandyKoRn is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 07:58   #25
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes but not everyone likes to run around in a team dealing with the whispers of "plvl me" over and over baka
I make my own team,forbid for anyone to join....

I also put my chat down to 1 line so i dont get screen spammed with team ok or no man,or join my..and whatever else.

You can also turn off chats so u dont get the whisper boxes.

There is a way around it.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned

Last edited by ~Zesty~; 08-31-2008 at 08:01.
~Zesty~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 10:02   #26
Draigon

Draigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond reputeDraigon has a reputation beyond repute
although not a problem for myself i can see how its annoying and as there is a auto invite then really there should be a auto decline it just makes sense to me, but that just me

and to tec v2 really no need to use that kind of language the person who came up with this suggestion has a right to not agree with you and you have a right not to agree with them but as far as i can see you have a serious anger problem if you get this upset over a little suggestion and also as you like shouting out rules of the forum you should read them again because it also state in the rules that rude or inapropiate language is unaaceptable so you are contridicting yourself by trying to apply one rule and breaking another by doing it.

i know it says no suggetion from lazyness but this idea is not lazy its just common sense and it will help alot of people and wouldn;t hurt anyone so for me its a yes
Draigon is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 11:08   #27
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Do you feel good that you can tell me what I just told you?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
I make my own team,forbid for anyone to join....

I also put my chat down to 1 line so i dont get screen spammed with team ok or no man,or join my..and whatever else.

You can also turn off chats so u dont get the whisper boxes.

There is a way around it.
i have already explained my reasons for not doing that.

Old 08-31-2008, 13:38   #28
ProvokingRage
Shukumei

ProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond repute
Sheesh, someone comes up with an idea and someone has to act like a total ass.. OMG, guess what!? Its a game, not life, nothing to get so worked up about. Btw, cussing every other word only makes people look stupid..

I would say this is a good idea, not for being lazy.. Hey, did you ever think that maybe sitting on your crapper in front of a computer screen playing a game is lazy? Oh yeah, finger workout = not lazy.. whatever..

The auto invite gets on my nerves, end of story. I use whisper a lot, so I'm not going to make a team on forbid and turn my whisper off. Like Zedo said, I have lots of friends that are not on my fl because there is no room. Whisper is my friend chat.

Rawr~I~IshANoop *~* Archer *~* 128
ProvokingRage is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 13:49   #29
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvokingRage View Post
Sheesh, someone comes up with an idea and someone has to act like a total ass.. OMG, guess what!? Its a game, not life, nothing to get so worked up about. Btw, cussing every other word only makes people look stupid..
Im an ass in general, its how I am. Now, cussing every other word makes me look stupid does it? Well, if you think Im trying to cuss every other word just because I think: Oh hey, I'll be cool if I do that; then youd be dead wrong. Its a habit- No, a bad habit. And, honestly, your opinion is like **** in a cup to me. There, but not really holding much worth at all.

Oh, and, if it was about this "just being a game", then Zedo [and your hypocritical ass] would stop complaining [edit] And deal with it.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Tec-v.2; 08-31-2008 at 13:53.
Old 08-31-2008, 15:14   #30
ProvokingRage
Shukumei

ProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond reputeProvokingRage has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao, that was the best laugh I have had all day..

Rawr~I~IshANoop *~* Archer *~* 128

Last edited by ProvokingRage; 08-31-2008 at 15:17.
ProvokingRage is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: