View Poll Results: auto decline against joining a team for when going solo
yes make an auto decline available 221 91.32%
no i like it the way it is 21 8.68%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 21:14   #1
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
auto decline for team?

i suggest someone make an auto decline option against the auto join in the team options. and no i don't mean while in a team.
its really annoying when out pking and that auto join on another persons team keep popping up and distracting you makeing it harder to play.
so an auto decline option in essense would be ideal

some of us lag when we get whispers and on top of that they are very annoying

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.

Last edited by zedo; 08-30-2008 at 21:19.
zedo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 21:15   #2
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Or, make your damn team and forbid members to join.

Thinking, its a wonderful ****ing skill.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 21:15   #3
raythebird
AZNBOY

raythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedo View Post
i suggest someone make an auto decline option against the auto join in the team options. and no i don't mean while in a team.
its really annoying when out pking and that auto join on another persons team keep popping up and distracting you makeing it harder to play.
so an auto decline option in essense would be ideal
If i'm understanding what ur saying, then the counter to your suggestion is that you can just put your team to forbidden. forbidden doesn't allow anybody in your team

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=515752
please vote for Chinese New Year as a new quest.
Finally in Recommended
raythebird is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 21:16   #4
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post

yes but not everyone likes to run around in a team dealing with the whispers of "plvl me" over and over baka

Old 08-30-2008, 21:16   #5
raythebird
AZNBOY

raythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond reputeraythebird has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

LOL, same time and rep for u

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=515752
please vote for Chinese New Year as a new quest.
Finally in Recommended
raythebird is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 21:18   #6
zedo
i p n your soup

i'll say again and i'll add it to the first post

Old 08-30-2008, 21:22   #7
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i'll say again and i'll add it to the first post

Second Thought:

TURN THE ****ING WHISPERS OFF. -_-

@raythebird: ROFL, +rep back.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Old 08-30-2008, 21:42   #8
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
It would be nice to have this yes.
I talk to a lot of people on whispers, so turning whisper off wouldn't work for me.

mortysteve is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 21:43   #9
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
Second Thought:

TURN THE ****ING WHISPERS OFF. -_-

@raythebird: ROFL, +rep back.
and why do all that and make it harder for ppl to get ahold of you or for ppl to let you know if there happens to be someone on the same lvl as you comming after?
there would be no need to go on round about ways of doing something if a more direct aproache could be taken.

Old 08-30-2008, 21:50   #10
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Use friend chat or Guildchat.

I dont really care what you use.

Besides, in the rules it says:

Suggestions made up out of PURE laziness are not to be posted.

Now, a list of things you should not make topics about as in most cases these will be automatically denied:

* Anything that is not an actual suggestion. This includes complaining about a recent change made to the game, website or other. Petition threads wont be considered complaint threads once they remain civil and decent.
* Threads pertaining to Upcoming patches. Threads about an upcoming patch maybe automatically denied or closed until 2 days after the official release date of the patch to ensure that your suggestion is not based on fear from a feature of the patch (before it is released) and that comments following the suggestion can be supported with theories based off experience rather theories based upon opinion from reading (Note: petition threads will follow this rule as well). While a discussion thread maybe fine, they maybe better suited for the community section if the patch has not yet been released.
* Homo-sexual marriage/Sex change
* PK safe areas, adding/moving guards, pk system changes, etc
* Virtually anything involving how crowded/laggy TG is
* Server split/merge requests. Those go here
* Server requests for a certain group of people
* New Classes (TQ had asked player opinions on this before and after discussion, 4 classes were created by the players. See here for details New Classes Discussed)
* Complaining about how weak a class is
* Removing a class from the game
* Reporting bugs/hacks/account issues, etc
* The way TQ does business or runs their games/servers/forum/website. If you have a problem or a suggestion of their decisions, send them an email instead.
* Anything which would alter the game fundamentals
* Adding NPCs such as pharmacist/blacksmith to lab
* Ideas brought about by pure laziness
* Complaining about the difficulty of leveling, skill training, socket making, drop rates, etc***8230;
* Monsters with levels as high as the level cap. New monsters suggested should be 10 levels below the cap. New stakes at the training grounds should also be 10 levels below the cap.
* New skills for the existing classes (ideas involving 2nd rebirth are fine)
* New pieces of equipment, such as 2-handed swords, quivers, gauntlet/buckler (for war with a 2h) etc
* Horses/Mounts
* Botting, changes to botjail, ways to catch botters, cheat prevention, fix aimbot, ect
* New versions of conquer, CO3, etc
* Name Changes
* Server Transfers/DB transfers
* Mobs Dropping CP

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Tec-v.2; 08-30-2008 at 21:53.
Old 08-30-2008, 21:52   #11
zedo
i p n your soup

well seeing as its not lazyness but rather just a way to stop an annoyance
its commen sence really

pity with all your thinking you couldn't find the smart way to do something

Old 08-30-2008, 21:56   #12
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Quote:
well seeing as its not lazyness but rather just a way to stop an annoyance
its commen sence really

pity with all your thinking you couldn't find the smart way to do something
It is lazyness, because there are workable efforts to prevent this. Just because you DONT like the way it can be fixed, doesnt mean you have to BE LAZY and come up with a half assed thought to help you be lazy.

If you begin to think laziness is smartness, then Ive just lost all faith in this community.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-30-2008, 21:59   #13
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
I see where you're coming at with the lazy thing but
Isn't the auto invite kinda outa laziness too

You could just invite everyone to your team, but to make it easier you have an auto invite
It kinda just makes sense to have an auto decline on top of this

If that didn't make sense, I apologise cause I'm tired. ^^
mortysteve is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2008, 21:59   #14
zedo
i p n your soup

Quote:
It is lazyness, because there are workable efforts to prevent this. Just because you DONT like the way it can be fixed, doesnt mean you have to BE LAZY and come up with a half assed thought to help you be lazy.

If you begin to think laziness is smartness, then Ive just lost all faith in this community.
no your idea is just stupid, to make a team then have to deal with the whispers isn't ideal. turning off whispers isn't ideal either because the limit on fl is to small for all my friends to be on it. not to mention when they are on alts that i don't have on fl. while yes whispers lag me down i'd rather get a whisper tellin me someone funn to kill is on the way rather than finding out by surprise.

Old 08-30-2008, 22:00   #15
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
I see where you're coming at with the lazy thing but
Isn't the auto invite kinda outa laziness too

You could just invite everyone to your team, but to make it easier you have an auto invite
It kinda just makes sense to have an auto decline on top of this

If that didn't make sense, I apologise cause I'm tired. ^^
I deal with so many people who dont make sense- seeing someone make slight sense with good english makes my day.

+ rep.

@Zedo: Did I say you liked the proactive steps to preventing this "annoyance"? Nay, I did not. You dont have to like what TQ does, not many do- But you do have to deal with it because you play.

Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: