Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 10:01   #46
mrEdu2ko
Chire!
 
mrEdu2ko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Itanhaém-SP
Posts: 2,141
mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedavebrown View Post
im sorry what cant i back up...u seem to resort to saying i deny my roots every time we are in an argument cause u don't have **** else to talk about...Ive told u more than once in private but apparently it needs to be said here so u shut the **** up about it...i speak more Portuguese in my day to day than English. i only speak Portuguese at home. i hang out WAY more with my BR friends than my American friends. and i go to BR every year at least once a year to visit my family. i don't deny ****, i fight brs because MOST of them cheat. your just a fat ass nerd who resorts to the same old ass insults because you have nothing else to say...on the other hand if i wanted to insult u i could very easily talk about how ugly and fat u are, about how your a piece of **** drug dealer, about how your addicted to a ****y video game, about how u talk allot of **** but if it wasn't for tyler ament would probably have single sockets...the list goes on because unlike u my friend i keep my personal **** to myself...u dumbasses enjoy putting your lives out on the internet for everyone to know about...
***got before talk crap about him post ur pic on here, you are all talk but u havent show us your face yet.
and again ur a american wannabe, thats why I rape you u with the rest of americans.
Im osama bin laden seu filho da puta.
__________________
~Edu
First level 131 trojan on Dragon Server!

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 10:03   #47
mrEdu2ko
Chire!
 
mrEdu2ko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Itanhaém-SP
Posts: 2,141
mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
and whoever doesn't like my posts FODA-SE.
I don't even play that **** hahaha
__________________
~Edu
First level 131 trojan on Dragon Server!

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 10:05   #48
mrEdu2ko
Chire!
 
mrEdu2ko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Itanhaém-SP
Posts: 2,141
mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
and I don't know how to do multiple quote
so my slave (the mod) can please fix it? thanks
__________________
~Edu
First level 131 trojan on Dragon Server!

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 10:16   #49
Memphis
Yummy ;)
 
Memphis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,986
Memphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
she KOSed my 13 years old step son for wining the warrior profession tornament.
Yeah, she has an ego online, a big head, because she milks anybody with power, she doesn't own, or have anything herself, she milks men for what they have, and then move on. IRL shes nothing more than a short, fat looking shy little girl, thats why she has such a big mouth on here.
__________________
Patience and fortitude conquer all things
Feng - 130 -130 - 130 PureBlood Trojan.
Memphis - 130 Non Reborn Archer.
Strength And Honor.
[Whisper]arturbrasill2 speaks to Feng: nice aimbother mother ****er[17:49]
BRS are the best, haha. - [Talk]Secret! speaks to Ascended_Trunks: its hands pies make right do not obtain me, therefore it uses aimbot .![17:59]
Memphis is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 10:40   #50
LOLSMILEYDUDE^^
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 282
LOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond reputeLOLSMILEYDUDE^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Yeah, she has an ego online, a big head, because she milks anybody with power, she doesn't own, or have anything herself, she milks men for what they have, and then move on. IRL shes nothing more than a short, fat looking shy little girl, thats why she has such a big mouth on here.
i hear she milked you irl.

IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

I AM SAYING SHE PLAYED WITH YOUR PENIS.
LOLSMILEYDUDE^^ is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 13:12   #51
OhhNo
Registered User
 
OhhNo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: At work
Posts: 142
OhhNo will become famous soon enough
Smile dammmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
oh yes I can tell what u eat as dinner
let me read the story and enjoy myself
hahahah
__________________
Pro noob!!!
vc br ......NO
Dragon
trojan /trojan/
just in case ..i need +8 items
OhhNo is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 13:14   #52
OhhNo
Registered User
 
OhhNo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: At work
Posts: 142
OhhNo will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
***got before talk crap about him post ur pic on here, you are all talk but u havent show us your face yet.
and again ur a american wannabe, thats why I rape you u with the rest of americans.
Im osama bin laden seu filho da puta.
LMAO wtf i imagine you dressed like Osama muahahahhahah
LMAO
LMAO
OMAL--- uahhahahahah
__________________
Pro noob!!!
vc br ......NO
Dragon
trojan /trojan/
just in case ..i need +8 items
OhhNo is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 13:18   #53
OhhNo
Registered User
 
OhhNo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: At work
Posts: 142
OhhNo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
oh yes I can tell what u eat as dinner
Btw i ate the CAT muahahahah
__________________
Pro noob!!!
vc br ......NO
Dragon
trojan /trojan/
just in case ..i need +8 items
OhhNo is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 14:55   #54
D4nGeR
Pintonator
 
D4nGeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Boston|Jr High School skirt scout
Posts: 1,530
D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Your pathetic little insults dont bother me, lol, if I really cared about hurting you I'd just post these digusting pictures of you naked, with your non-existent chest, and spottey body.

because you always smelt like stale fish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
IRL shes nothing more than a short, fat looking shy little girl .


haAHUhaUAHUhauHAUahuAHUahuAHUahuAHUahUAHUahuAHUahu AHUahuAHUa

rachy rachy this coming from somebody who "pushed ur dinner", means a lot, if ya know what i mean
__________________
Retired

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.

Last edited by D4nGeR; 01-28-2009 at 14:59.
D4nGeR is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 15:25   #55
mrEdu2ko
Chire!
 
mrEdu2ko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Itanhaém-SP
Posts: 2,141
mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Yeah, she has an ego online, a big head, because she milks anybody with power, she doesn't own, or have anything herself, she milks men for what they have, and then move on. IRL shes nothing more than a short, fat looking shy little girl, thats why she has such a big mouth on here.
me on the other hand ... Im hyper shy online D= and an ass irl
__________________
~Edu
First level 131 trojan on Dragon Server!

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 15:26   #56
mrEdu2ko
Chire!
 
mrEdu2ko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Itanhaém-SP
Posts: 2,141
mrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond reputemrEdu2ko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhhNo View Post
Btw i ate the CAT muahahahah
yes I knew it.
__________________
~Edu
First level 131 trojan on Dragon Server!

WoW ~ Wildhammer

Rogue ~ level 80 ~ fear my dagger mother****er!!
Priest ~ level 80
Paladin ~ level 80
mrEdu2ko is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 15:43   #57
D4nGeR
Pintonator
 
D4nGeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Boston|Jr High School skirt scout
Posts: 1,530
D4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond reputeD4nGeR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrEdu2ko View Post
me on the other hand ... Im hyper shy online D= and an ass irl
vc "shy" foi foda AHUAHUhauHUAHUahu
__________________
Retired

LOL

Cry me a River SeriesIIIIIIIV

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Careful what you say pimples.
I dont Milk guys for their chars. so shut up and continue abusing these people like you always have, attention *****.
I lol'ed.
D4nGeR is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 17:12   #58
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
Yeah, she has an ego online, a big head, because she milks anybody with power, she doesn't own, or have anything herself, she milks men for what they have, and then move on. IRL shes nothing more than a short, fat looking shy little girl, thats why she has such a big mouth on here.
LOL pretty sad for YOU to call anyone fat, you're worse than twiggy, you yourself went anorexic over conquer online GG LMMFAO. Yeah I kosed his little cousin not for winning PK tourny but because I hit him 30+ times and he won anyways because edu taught him to load up on potions.

I in fact thought it was edu.

Paul says I milk people for what they have? LMMFAO Okay Mr. erectile difficulties, whatever you say there, since you had nothing. You cried more than my tweenie emo cousin does and you're a jealous self hating loser.
I'm not shy: thats why I had to defend you in public in a country that I had never been to when some girl told YOU off and called you a wanker and a ***** because you were standing there on the street with your ugly self.

You don't got the BALLS to stand up for yourself. I couldn't even talk to my ex boyfriends because you were a jealous insecure freak. You wouldn't even let me go out of the house for a walk when I couldn't stand being around your pathetic loser ass.

Calling Mike ugly? Look at yourself in the mirror. You're the ugliest guy I ever gave the benefit of the doubt to. "Blah blah blah I'm a boxer" LMMFAO you were never a boxer, I almost broke your wrist trying to get out the door and you were a ***** about that too.

Mike is sexy, you are.... disgusting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	n517382960_44422_9075.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	105103   Click image for larger version

Name:	mikejaime.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	105104   Click image for larger version

Name:	mikec.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	105105   Click image for larger version

Name:	mikesxy.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	105106  
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola

Last edited by DarthPrevster; 01-28-2009 at 17:15.
DarthPrevster is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 17:21   #59
DarthPrevster
♥Emo ppl♥
 
DarthPrevster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FluffyPinkBunnie
Posts: 2,678
DarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond reputeDarthPrevster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLSMILEYDUDE^^ View Post
i hear she milked you irl.

IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.

I AM SAYING SHE PLAYED WITH YOUR PENIS.
LOL, it doesn't matter how many girls play with his ***** he can't get it up anyways.

He probably is homosexual like everyone says he is.
__________________
You`re so lame, I bet you think my sig is about you.

http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...237069fe41b0db
You'd be suspicious too.

Dragon
WheelZ Ninja 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Exavia Trojan 130> Warrior 130> Water 130
Previsible Trojan 130> Trojan 130> Trojan 105


I don't care what you think about me, I say what's on my mind. If you don't like it then don't talk to me.


R.I.P Joshua Aaron Reviczky
R.I.P Chadley MacDaddy Gozzola
DarthPrevster is offline  
Old 01-28-2009, 17:34   #60
taliky
Banned
 
taliky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 316
taliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond reputetaliky has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to taliky
So what happened with skinny little pauilie saying he was a boxer in real life, and that he would beat me up when he got here. Then hid away in fear I would show up to tune his skinny little skeleton frame. Buddy you happened to find some god awefull picture of me and trying to flame on it. If that pic you posted is a hand picked best one you could pull, thats pretty lame. You have a long neck, and a skinny little bird head. Hahahahahaha
taliky is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59.