Old 08-06-2008, 10:55   #1
rkl
StayTrill

rkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond repute
Classic Blacknames

ah yes, i remember the good ole days, hunting blacknames as Adamantium tryint to kill all the infamous ones, ill list the ones i could remember and if i captured them or not

~~~prencess~~~ (reborn fire tao 110+) : never captured, was on friend list and she moved to cancer

MIDAS (reborn warrior 110+) : captured in ac

ButtAssassin (reborn archer 110+) : never captured, ended up on friend list, dont know what happened to her

ambulance (i believe thats how it was spelled, reborn 110+ fire tao) : captured in ac twice, once alone, once with the help of MoonLight

Dania (reborn 105+ fire tao) : captured in ac, was my final classic black name captured who always evaded me til that fateful day

and the most difficult classic black name of all for me to capture, who was skilled in scent sword and always had the help of Dania to assist him making it extra hard with 2 gold guards and dania zapping u at the same time lol...

BLAZED (reborn 110+ trojan who wore tao armor) : captured in ac2 with the help of LadyLucifer, me and luci vs blazed and dania, greatest of all my black name battles, and the most gratifying to win, he whispered me afterwards telling me i was the only person besides one other to ever capture him, ah the memories

History of Characters
~thasikkone, Adamantium, l, rkl~
rkl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 13:21   #2
Covenian
u gon dai

Covenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl***8364; View Post
ah yes, i remember the good ole days, hunting blacknames as Adamantium tryint to kill all the infamous ones, ill list the ones i could remember and if i captured them or not

~~~prencess~~~ (reborn fire tao 110+) : never captured, was on friend list and she moved to cancer

ButtAssassin (reborn archer 110+) : never captured, ended up on friend list, dont know what happened to her

ambulance (i believe thats how it was spelled, reborn 110+ fire tao) : captured in ac twice, once alone, once with the help of MoonLight

Dania (reborn 105+ fire tao) : captured in ac, was my final classic black name captured who always evaded me til that fateful day

and the most difficult classic black name of all for me to capture, who was skilled in scent sword and always had the help of Dania to assist him making it extra hard with 2 gold guards and dania zapping u at the same time lol...

BLAZED (reborn 110+ trojan who wore tao armor) : captured in ac2 with the help of LadyLucifer, me and luci vs blazed and dania, greatest of all my black name battles, and the most gratifying to win, he whispered me afterwards telling me i was the only person besides one other to ever capture him, ah the memories
BLAZED..

You do realize, that was me you killed that day right?

Basturd.. LoL. Ending my reign of terror like that.
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Coronet/Earring
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Necklace
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) HeavyRing
Super +8 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Sword
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Sword
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Armor
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Boots

"One who refuses to share the common faults of his own kind; pure and without taint,
so much he that cannot be understood even by those closest to him.. The Lonesome Sword."
Covenian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 13:24   #3
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl View Post

lmfao
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 13:28   #4
G0DDESS
JewelS

G0DDESS will become famous soon enoughG0DDESS will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to G0DDESS Send a message via Yahoo to G0DDESS
ahh yes i remember those also remember hubez the tao mine pker lol funny thing he would never attack me always everyone around me also i remember bacnbits carli sirbuttcrack buttassassin ahh that was fox character he went to frogprince was also pked alot by bloods bringerofwar trojan ahh the good old days
Super+7 -3% SDG Att Ring
Super+5 SDG SDG Armor
Super+5 SDG Boots
Super+6 -3% SDG Coro
Super +6 SDG SDG Club
Super +8 SDG SDG Sword
Gourd-1%
THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE ARE THE ONES THAT PROVE THEY NEED YOU IN THEIRS
I IS MARRIED TO HEARTLESS!
G0DDESS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 19:18   #5
rkl
StayTrill

rkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenian View Post
BLAZED..

You do realize, that was me you killed that day right?

Basturd.. LoL. Ending my reign of terror like that.
lmao, serious? someone told me it was wazzo, but that was all i heard, and found out it wasnt later, but pretty hilarious, and yea jul, forgot about carli that was umm, asler? captured that one too before me n asler were friends lol

History of Characters
~thasikkone, Adamantium, l, rkl~
rkl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 19:39   #6
M@n!

M@n! is on a distinguished road
I remeber those good old days i was actually in their guild called ThiefOfHonor if i remeber correctly. Everything was fun back then
M@n! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 19:56   #7
BLack~Mamba
Error

BLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond reputeBLack~Mamba has a reputation beyond repute
cytex_zax
GOD!
Bacnbits
BLack~Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 20:32   #8
spoons
100% Legit

spoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond repute
Taoana was Gue$$'s and of course CCCP lol

I know who ambulances main is o_O
Holay 110 Water-130 Water
spatulas 113 Water
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 23:53   #9
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post

me too, we went round and round in the forum over it one week long ago.

but, yea HubEZ used to come into the mine or AC and pk everyone except me and julie. lol wed be talking to him and everyone would be ghosting. as far as list of blacknamed....

HubEZ
Carli
Bacnbits
Vietnamdaica
Buttassassin
HUBEZ
prencess
<inserts self now since im always blackname>
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 00:29   #10
MaCaque+UrFace

MaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl View Post

yopop went back to Lion server.

was sold to fox who white named her apparently and moved to cerberus

moonlight went to serve his mandatory 2-4 years in the army. ambulance is running around still with crazyfrog.

hhhhhh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshot View Post
roses are red,violets are blue,mods are nazis and we're the jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix
If you have 600+ ping, most likely they aren't aimbotting.
i can run across a street in 3 seconds... having 1 second delay means i'm still in the middle of the street getting hit by cars
MaCaque+UrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 01:23   #11
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post

so do i
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 14:04   #12
Covenian
u gon dai

Covenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@n! View Post
I remeber those good old days i was actually in their guild called ThiefOfHonor if i remeber correctly. Everything was fun back then
HonorAmongThiev, LoL. But hell yea.. good times.

BLAZED is still the GL, actually. Stuck in jail now with 29k PK points or so..
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Coronet/Earring
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Necklace
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) HeavyRing
Super +8 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Sword
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Sword
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Armor
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Boots

"One who refuses to share the common faults of his own kind; pure and without taint,
so much he that cannot be understood even by those closest to him.. The Lonesome Sword."

Last edited by Covenian; 08-07-2008 at 14:06.
Covenian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 22:15   #13
MaCaque+UrFace

MaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenian View Post
HonorAmongThiev, LoL. But hell yea.. good times.

BLAZED is still the GL, actually. Stuck in jail now with 29k PK points or so..
BLAZED, one of only four or so people to kill Klip outside of GA and PKA. Be proud of yourself. could've sworn was afk or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshot View Post
roses are red,violets are blue,mods are nazis and we're the jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix
If you have 600+ ping, most likely they aren't aimbotting.
i can run across a street in 3 seconds... having 1 second delay means i'm still in the middle of the street getting hit by cars
MaCaque+UrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 01:44   #14
doomraider

doomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond reputedoomraider has a reputation beyond repute
Ambulance lmfao, thats me, and yes she is still in cov's guild as far as i know, i dun log her in anymore cuz i want her to keep all her lovely pkp's that orco helped me get.

They were the days when we had fun, seems so long ago now.

124-130-13*

Arch-Arch-Arch piece of crap.
doomraider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 10:32   #15
~Aeo~

~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else remember peterrr? He used to go blacknamed a lot. Once I remember he PKed someone (think it was Hellkeeper, not sure) while that person was upgrading their BS, they dropped it, and I picked it up

Besides, I'm the ultimate PKer. 11k PkP at level 57 (10k of which were obtained while only level 47), non-rb, rarely ever caught. Was finally caught by an Archer smart enough to IRF.

LoveForever FTW!!!
~Aeo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: