Old 08-10-2008, 22:12   #16
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
lol they always try and accuse sexyblueeyez of speeding. ONE HIT IS ONE HIT, lol doesnt matter how fast it is
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 23:26   #17
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Co.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond repute
Well usually when an egyptian and all his friends kill someone they call him a "nooooooooooop". But when its the other way around the egyptians say "impotr man hhhhhhhhhh".
Co.Ol is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 13:28   #18
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
Or when it's in jail and like 4v1 and they kill you, and they call you, "sad".

But when you kill them, all of them, you do the cool emote and say, "sad", and they don't say anything at all.

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2008, 15:55   #19
Egy4Ever

Egy4Ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
Lol, a "real trojan?" you mean a bulker with no skills don't cha? The trojans who don't bulk like rock or something can hit me way more often than those bulkers. Chaos smith and el omda only hurc / p-zap.
hmmm ... hurc / p-zap , i think u have somthing wrong with ur vision .. and about bulkers !! i think u also know how to buy lots of dbs i hope u look again at ur gears .. and they have to buy to kill .. fcuking potency force them to do .. and about skills , how many pots u wasting to face one of them anyway i still wanna him use any of his programs to let us see what he can do cos he said no1 can beat me 1v1 ... Let's see
Old 08-11-2008, 16:24   #20
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Co.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond repute
Im pretty sure theres nothing wrong with her vision. And its true what she said, all you guys do is herc when your dueling or zap people. And if she buys db's is so she can get the gear she has now, potency doesnt force you to buy db's. I mean you dont have to buy to kill. Also your talking about pots? most of the egyptians pot like crazy.
Old 08-11-2008, 18:45   #21
Egy4Ever

Egy4Ever is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Co.Ol View Post
Im pretty sure theres nothing wrong with her vision. And its true what she said, all you guys do is herc when your dueling or zap people. And if she buys db's is so she can get the gear she has now, potency doesnt force you to buy db's. I mean you dont have to buy to kill. Also your talking about pots? most of the egyptians pot like crazy.
r u lawyer or something
Old 08-11-2008, 21:21   #22
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Whats me being a lawyer got to do with anything in this game? And no I'm not.
Old 08-11-2008, 23:05   #23
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egy4Ever View Post
hmmm ... hurc / p-zap , i think u have somthing wrong with ur vision .. and about bulkers !! i think u also know how to buy lots of dbs i hope u look again at ur gears .. and they have to buy to kill .. fcuking potency force them to do .. and about skills , how many pots u wasting to face one of them anyway i still wanna him use any of his programs to let us see what he can do cos he said no1 can beat me 1v1 ... Let's see
Yes, I use lots of pots when I fight one of the bulking trojans, yeah I myself bulked a fair bit. But I'm not the one claiming to be "a real trojan" am I? I'm not the one so full of herself to say no one can beat me 1 v 1.

I don't like arrogant people. Some example's of arrogance are people claiming that no one can beat them, claiming to be "fb king" claiming to have "the best guild". NO single person is "the best".

And I'm not blind, last time I saw elo omda, It went something like this: zap, zap, fb, zap, zap, zap, zap, fb, zap, zap, poison... That's what you call poison zapping someone.

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2008, 00:25   #24
Lelouch

Lelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
Yes, I use lots of pots when I fight one of the bulking trojans, yeah I myself bulked a fair bit. But I'm not the one claiming to be "a real trojan" am I? I'm not the one so full of herself to say no one can beat me 1 v 1.

I don't like arrogant people. Some example's of arrogance are people claiming that no one can beat them, claiming to be "fb king" claiming to have "the best guild". NO single person is "the best".

And I'm not blind, last time I saw elo omda, It went something like this: zap, zap, fb, zap, zap, zap, zap, fb, zap, zap, poison... That's what you call poison zapping someone.
Ah u cant find el omda he speeds and using auto fire... another is rock (pr.mando)

You Yourself, As Much As Anybody In The Entire Universe, Deserve Your Love And Affection.
Lelouch Fire130/Fire130/Fire135
CaMeRoN~DiaZ Trojan130/Warrior130/Water132
PrincessFiona Water130/Warrior131/Trojan135
Le-yrn Trojan130/Warrior130/Archer132
nathan Ninja130/Warrior130/Fire136
Lelouh Ninja131/Ninja131/Ninja133
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: