Old 08-09-2008, 16:05   #1
Egy4Ever

Egy4Ever is on a distinguished road
Let's see

Ok. it was a topic about GL for World Tournament ..
OTM : Ill go to this inter server GW only if we are allowed to kill people from our own server.
I said : well well .... OTM wanna join if they let him killing his own server memebers . last time he was at jail killing noops , gearless so i get made and i asked him to go face any1 at guild area ( Chao$$mith , BlackHorse "troj" , etc ) but he said " hahahaah " .. rofl being ********* u used to be an ********** . anyway i hope they let u guys killing urselvies cuz OTM will get alot of holes on his body and his gears scary ***** !!! .. oh btw ur legend already over " keep insulting i don't care .
and about the leader i think he must be Pat but he have to choose alot of " NON HACKERS EGYPTIANS " .. i mean he must think about winners guilds that have a good members "skillfull with nice gears and without hax " i meant . but if not so i will move to Survivor cuz this man realy know how to play fair + he is one of the most respect players at Snowfall .. oh btw i was prefering Cov. but i think he don't have more time to waste at CO
Egypt always for ever
He said : Egy4Ever, youre an idiot. I can 1 on 1 own any of those idiot trojans you mentioned. Every time I get my 1 on 1 and win, they call me a hacker and invite their friends to help them fight. They are afraid of me.
.. So i will not talk alot , but i will jz ask u to upload any of ur ****** new shots to let us see what can u do K." i hope to see u killing Chao$$mith :P or Black Horse "? but u will not cos u can't and u will talk **** and i still don't care

Last edited by LostBunny; 08-10-2008 at 05:13. Reason: language
Egy4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 16:46   #2
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Co.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond repute
Well he has proved to you guys that he can kill all of you. Even though you deny it doesn't mean it never happened. I've seen him in GA getting attacked by the people you mentioned with the help of archers, taos and other trojans and these peoples guards.
Co.Ol is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 16:52   #3
Egy4Ever

i expect more that this i wanna u insult and say **** as long as u can but if u want to do something ask him to use game cam or fraps and let us see what he can do against Chaos Smith .. it's over
Egy4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 17:08   #4
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Co.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond reputeCo.Ol has a reputation beyond repute
He has put people in bot jail without hacks. I mean havent you seen all the morons put there by him? Ive seen the videos and i never saw him hack.
Old 08-09-2008, 18:47   #5
Egy4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co.Ol View Post
He has put people in bot jail without hacks. I mean havent you seen all the morons put there by him? Ive seen the videos and i never saw him hack.
i meant facing a real trojan .... i already seen his **** with LoLa etc. they are noops comparing with him
Old 08-09-2008, 23:33   #6
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
my friend i'd like to say something,, tht bat will be hard to him to be gl cause he dies so fast,,i hit him herc for 9ks and the fire hit hom for 1777 wht happens when he faces pppl+12 he'll die 1 herc or 3 nados or something,,then if so i choose for now survivor or imortal or Black^Horse and mostly black the fire will up potency b4 war and make his +10-+12 ,,,and there's another one too,,choas smith,,with his new acc 130-130-130..cause his stuff and damage are really good too but wheb he makes his new acccount not his recent one,,cause it's rly lame with 10.5k hp encluding the hp super gems and has no refelct and he's now makiing a new account water-warior-tro-130-130-130 i hope he make it in time ,,any way it may not take tht much,,we are helping him with his water ,,and getting it 130 right now with my stuff on the archer.

tht's just my opnion ,,bat has lots of exp but i'm sry he's so lame,,so sry,,,at the end it's the voice of the group not just me

Last edited by LostBunny; 08-10-2008 at 05:13.
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 23:38   #7
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Co.Ol View Post
i which u can see him ,,he sucks a damn aimmer claiming a skillful one,,for example mostly when he comes to gw for the first time then i kill him ,,the second time i say to my guild with me in gw look at OneTrueMa1ion now ,,and see him aiming just to get me.and tht always happens.,,comes in like a crazy cow who wants revenger he rly sucks.

i get fbs in the air ,,every thunder must have an fb after it,,like it was written in a book ,and he uses scroll hack ,,always scroll hacking,,,

Last edited by Black^H0rse; 08-09-2008 at 23:41.
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 03:53   #8
Co.Ol
I ♥ Sum1..

Could it be that he just hates u the most?
Old 08-10-2008, 16:46   #9
ItaiM

ItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond reputeItaiM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black^H0rse View Post
my friend i'd like to say something,, tht bat will be hard to him to be gl cause he dies so fast,,i hit him herc for 9ks and the fire hit hom for 1777 wht happens when he faces pppl+12 he'll die 1 herc or 3 nados or something,,then if so i choose for now survivor or imortal or Black^Horse and mostly black the fire will up potency b4 war and make his +10-+12 ,,,and there's another one too,,choas smith,,with his new acc 130-130-130..cause his stuff and damage are really good too but wheb he makes his new acccount not his recent one,,cause it's rly lame with 10.5k hp encluding the hp super gems and has no refelct and he's now makiing a new account water-warior-tro-130-130-130 i hope he make it in time ,,any way it may not take tht much,,we are helping him with his water ,,and getting it 130 right now with my stuff on the archer.

tht's just my opnion ,,bat has lots of exp but i'm sry he's so lame,,so sry,,,at the end it's the voice of the group not just me

so... the GL should be the biggest bulker?

IMO it should be the most experienced. i mean... how many GWs chaos smith won as guild leader and how many pat?

im almost sure that more then 50% of the GWs at SF till now won by pat as GL.

and again... by bat u mean pat... right?
ItaiM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 17:30   #10
MaCaque+UrFace

MaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond repute
no other GL can compare to Pat, except maybe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshot View Post
roses are red,violets are blue,mods are nazis and we're the jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix
If you have 600+ ping, most likely they aren't aimbotting.
i can run across a street in 3 seconds... having 1 second delay means i'm still in the middle of the street getting hit by cars
MaCaque+UrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 18:18   #11
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaque+UrFace View Post
no other GL can compare to Pat, except maybe me.
then i suggest getting a better grip on some of your members, i.e, LoveHateHero <although im almost certain it was BloodySpiter running his pie hole to me under LoveHates char>. i just dont see LoveHate disrespecting me the way he did all because i posted a comment on the bulletin.

But hey if he wants to sling some ****, i can guarandamntee you i can throw it right back to Evo.
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 18:59   #12
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egy4Ever View Post
i meant facing a real trojan .... i already seen his **** with LoLa etc. they are noops comparing with him
Lol, a "real trojan?" you mean a bulker with no skills don't cha? The trojans who don't bulk like rock or something can hit me way more often than those bulkers. Chaos smith and el omda only hurc / p-zap.

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 20:09   #13
Lelouch

Lelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black^H0rse View Post
i which u can see him ,,he sucks a damn aimmer claiming a skillful one,,for example mostly when he comes to gw for the first time then i kill him ,,the second time i say to my guild with me in gw look at OneTrueMa1ion now ,,and see him aiming just to get me.and tht always happens.,,comes in like a crazy cow who wants revenger he rly sucks.

i get fbs in the air ,,every thunder must have an fb after it,,like it was written in a book ,and he uses scroll hack ,,always scroll hacking,,,
Might be u retard egyptians Lame (only retartds) not Pat...
Pat is great man with good management of guild.
Stop your ****s...
If he bulk like u....
U worthless or just like from turnado u come here... next you will jump somewhere else...
I taught you're better than others now NONE. I just respect Survivor ...
And U SUCKS forever

You Yourself, As Much As Anybody In The Entire Universe, Deserve Your Love And Affection.
Lelouch Fire130/Fire130/Fire135
CaMeRoN~DiaZ Trojan130/Warrior130/Water132
PrincessFiona Water130/Warrior131/Trojan135
Le-yrn Trojan130/Warrior130/Archer132
nathan Ninja130/Warrior130/Fire136
Lelouh Ninja131/Ninja131/Ninja133
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 20:19   #14
MaCaque+UrFace

MaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESSMOTHER View Post
then i suggest getting a better grip on some of your members, i.e, LoveHateHero <although im almost certain it was BloodySpiter running his pie hole to me under LoveHates char>. i just dont see LoveHate disrespecting me the way he did all because i posted a comment on the bulletin.

But hey if he wants to sling some ****, i can guarandamntee you i can throw it right back to Evo.
Whats there to throw at Evo? It's basically 2 members, me and TroGod. Nothing can be done. There's no ego in saying that we're not only some of the best geared people in the server but some of the best skilled. There should be no disagreement with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshot View Post
roses are red,violets are blue,mods are nazis and we're the jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix
If you have 600+ ping, most likely they aren't aimbotting.
i can run across a street in 3 seconds... having 1 second delay means i'm still in the middle of the street getting hit by cars
MaCaque+UrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 22:09   #15
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
blah blah blah another bull **** thread made for no reason ffs are u retarded OTM don't hack if he was hacking why would he send all these people to bot jail cause when he is frapping them he will be showing the hacks that he is useing yet OTM don't use hacks so there for it wont show him useing them

so why don't you all stfu and stop talking **** yall stupid sand *****'s that are the ones hacking

so sit down and have a nice cold can of SHUT THE F*CK UP!
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: