Old 08-09-2008, 11:32   #1
tjd7000
klown

tjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tjd7000
Offical Hate Thread

alright our ever so kinda Moderator said it was alright for a hate thread to clean up the rest of the forums. there will be no attacks on family (that includes saying **** your mother or anything), no bypassing the word blocker, there will still be the rule that is on all forums which is NO LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH W/O TRANSLATION (it says in the rules so mido if you're gonna ***** about that again i've already shut u down and u can be a nice lil ***** and shut the **** up already).

rules are simple enough and the only people i think will be havin issues w/ it are those dumb ****s that live in the worlds biggest sand box and have 2 go to a pathetic internet cafe to play cause they are ****en retarded as all hell.

Although I'm a clown I'm not here for you're amusement. YOU are here for my sick and twisted pleasure.
tjd7000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 11:33   #2
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Snowfalls Hate Thread

hate someone in the game? want to vent all your ridiculous BS? Feel the need to be heard? did someone sit on your precious met? is someone being mindless and posting propaganda?

no need to stay on topic, here you can discuss anything you need to without being reprimanded. for all you dumbasses, reprimanded means to get in trouble.
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 11:34   #3
tjd7000
klown

tjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond repute
damn wow we both ****en made 1. wonder who's will b deleted

Although I'm a clown I'm not here for you're amusement. YOU are here for my sick and twisted pleasure.
Old 08-09-2008, 14:14   #4
LostBunny
Sad Bunny

LostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Neither =) I merged em. Sorry took so long I was at a college freshmen orientation/bbq with my son.

Ok I'll let ya have a true vent thread =)

How about you start an official hate thread, and if you all keep the flaming and fighting to that one thread I'll leave it so you all can work out your differences in it if:

1. Please don't go overboard on bypassing the filter so I won't have alot to edit and your posts get left alone.

2. Keep it game related. Personal attacks on familys (I personally hate the I blah blahed your mom ones. IN YOUR DREAMS, us moms have to much taste to blah blah with the likes of morons like that ) And I know this part may be hard but I'm going to ask, please drop the religion attacks. Has nothing to do with the game, and should be a respected topic not a means to attack someone.

But by all means have a healthy hate GAME related thread =) I'll even sticky it for you so you all can find it easy to vent in
Name: Xena71 Class: Water 112
Name: CherryBerry Class: Fire 127 FIXED ALL MAGIC SKILLS!!
Name: Cherokee Class: Warrior 94
Y Moderator of Nothing anymore. Take care all and God Bless Hugs

YYI Y TeddybearsYY
LostBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 16:54   #5
tjd7000
klown

alrighty thank you!

Old 08-09-2008, 17:23   #6
Wizard Zorander
Wolf4Life

Wizard Zorander is on a distinguished road
Whats with all this polite hate crap? You bloody smeg heads couldn't start a proper flam war to save your life! c'mon sling some crap around already.

Server: Nature/Snowfall

BloodyWolfC0ck - 132/archer member WolF MafiA
dEAthgOd - 112/water - 130/water member UA
wolfblood - 130/trojan - 124/trojan Guild leader WolF MafiA
Wizard Zorander is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 18:06   #7
tjd7000
klown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard Zorander View Post
Whats with all this polite hate crap? You bloody smeg heads couldn't start a proper flam war to save your life! c'mon sling some crap around already.
OH GOODY A DUMB **** BRIT! actually i was bein nice 2 the Mod cause w/o her this thread wouldn't b possible and it's usually good in the long term 2 b nice 2 ppl who r nice 2 u. she's the mod on my home server forum too ya know. either way why do u go back 2 worshiping the ****en soon 2 b dead bag of bones you call a queen and go choke on sum ****en tea ya piece of ****en ****

Old 08-09-2008, 18:40   #8
LostBunny
Sad Bunny

LostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond reputeLostBunny has a reputation beyond repute
0.0 I like brits. OMG That guy who was the last bachelor (The tv show) SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Charles gets passed over we hate his wife plus William is awesome. Takes after his mom and she was amazing.

With that said *Shakes index finger in your direction............ that has nothing to do with the game* :P
Name: Xena71 Class: Water 112
Name: CherryBerry Class: Fire 127 FIXED ALL MAGIC SKILLS!!
Name: Cherokee Class: Warrior 94
Y Moderator of Nothing anymore. Take care all and God Bless Hugs

YYI Y TeddybearsYY
LostBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 18:52   #9
tjd7000
klown

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBunny View Post
0.0 I like brits. OMG That guy who was the last bachelor (The tv show) SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Charles gets passed over we hate his wife plus William is awesome. Takes after his mom and she was amazing.

With that said *Shakes index finger in your direction............ that has nothing to do with the game* :P
u clearly never had 2 deal w/ prepubecent brits that think they're so great and **** and then u point out America bailed them out of 2 world wars and they shut up. hell i've heard 1 of them call me a ******. i have nothin against black ppl but i dislike that word and hearin a lil kid say it crosses the line. makes u wanna punch them in the throat.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:34   #10
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard Zorander View Post
roflmao watch deathgod, i bet those filthy camel pole smokers are too stupid to come in here and post their ignorance.

i live for the day one of them can actually come back with something more entertaining than "ur mather". i can do verbal flips on their asses with ease. i challenge any of those goat raping dip****s to come in here.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT BLOODY WOLF ****S
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 08-10-2008, 20:03   #11
Lelouch

Lelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd7000 View Post
alright our ever so kinda Moderator said it was alright for a hate thread to clean up the rest of the forums. there will be no attacks on family (that includes saying **** your mother or anything), no bypassing the word blocker, there will still be the rule that is on all forums which is NO LANGUAGES OTHER THAN ENGLISH W/O TRANSLATION (it says in the rules so mido if you're gonna ***** about that again i've already shut u down and u can be a nice lil ***** and shut the **** up already).

rules are simple enough and the only people i think will be havin issues w/ it are those dumb ****s that live in the worlds biggest sand box and have 2 go to a pathetic internet cafe to play cause they are ****en retarded as all hell.
LOVE ALL LOVE PEACE

You Yourself, As Much As Anybody In The Entire Universe, Deserve Your Love And Affection.
Lelouch Fire130/Fire130/Fire135
CaMeRoN~DiaZ Trojan130/Warrior130/Water132
PrincessFiona Water130/Warrior131/Trojan135
Le-yrn Trojan130/Warrior130/Archer132
nathan Ninja130/Warrior130/Fire136
Lelouh Ninja131/Ninja131/Ninja133
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 21:46   #12
tjd7000
klown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
LOVE ALL LOVE PEACE
in theory yes in reality we're humans and human nature is to fight and war and that ****. so really gettin anger out here might help clean up the rest of the Snowfall forum

Old 08-10-2008, 22:09   #13
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd7000 View Post
in theory yes in reality we're humans and human nature is to fight and war and that ****. so really gettin anger out here might help clean up the rest of the Snowfall forum
most of the wars are from third world countries, yes we worry about terrorism, but can you imagine having to worry about wars everyday. i feel sorry for anyone living in israel or iraq. all those innocent kids turning into terrorists
Quote:
Old 08-13-2008, 12:44   #14
spoons
100% Legit

spoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond reputespoons has a reputation beyond repute
Did we ever kill Osama? I wonder if any terrorist attacks will happen in China during the Olympics.
Holay 110 Water-130 Water
spatulas 113 Water
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2008, 14:44   #15
KiraOfCerberus
~(avenge)~

KiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KiraOfCerberus Send a message via Yahoo to KiraOfCerberus
I hate my cousin in GAME is is a ***** all he dose is talk **** like people care
but in real life we are awesome
in game i hate him jsut because hesa family and knows what to say to piss me off but hate thread is gunna be fun =p

Things i hate in co:

Moochers
Spammers
Noobs
Archers
Waters
Fires
Trojans
Warriors
herc'whoring
zap'whoring
anyone who can kill me