Old 08-06-2008, 11:25   #1
rkl
StayTrill

rkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond reputerkl has a reputation beyond repute
Snowfall needs split....

about 30 minutes ago, ping shot to 70k, got d/c, and havent been able to log on since, i can log on to other servers, but all i get on snowfall is server is full try again later, for 30+ min now,

History of Characters
~thasikkone, Adamantium, l, rkl~
rkl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 12:12   #2
Lelouch

Lelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkl***8364; View Post
about 30 minutes ago, ping shot to 70k, got d/c, and havent been able to log on since, i can log on to other servers, but all i get on snowfall is server is full try again later, for 30+ min now,
maybe server problem.. its say full for me for past 2 hours..

i wanna do new quest damm icant log.. so irritates

SPLIT SNOWFALL GM'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Yourself, As Much As Anybody In The Entire Universe, Deserve Your Love And Affection.
Lelouch Fire130/Fire130/Fire135
CaMeRoN~DiaZ Trojan130/Warrior130/Water132
PrincessFiona Water130/Warrior131/Trojan135
Le-yrn Trojan130/Warrior130/Archer132
nathan Ninja130/Warrior130/Fire136
Lelouh Ninja131/Ninja131/Ninja133
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 13:01   #3
skelathor

skelathor will become famous soon enough
yes we need a split,i cant log in either
skelathor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 13:44   #4
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
same **** server, different day
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 01:44   #5
natali

natali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond repute
lmao i have been on bout to people that snowfall needed a split months a go
natali is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:27   #6
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
from the sounds of it people from here need a split and people the cerb are merging wonder if they will split SF in 2 the one they merge cerb into that could work out good for me either way
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:37   #7
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
force the egyptians off the server and give them their own server to hack the hell out of
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 08:53   #8
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
the china men got there own server give the egys there own server n us decent people can play in peace
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 02:44   #9
KiraOfCerberus
~(avenge)~

KiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeKiraOfCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KiraOfCerberus Send a message via Yahoo to KiraOfCerberus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckEater View Post
from the sounds of it people from here need a split and people the cerb are merging wonder if they will split SF in 2 the one they merge cerb into that could work out good for me either way
Nooo they had their chance... they can stay in SF
KiraOfCerberus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: