Old 08-05-2008, 04:15   #1
jamicajamica

jamicajamica is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jamicajamica Send a message via Yahoo to jamicajamica
thank you Covenian

I wrote this thread to thank Covenian because I discovered that he's good and nice person i will be so happy if i joined his guild but i like GanGsTerS and i like my Friends there any way thank you Covenian and have nice day

Last edited by jamicajamica; 08-05-2008 at 04:16. Reason: some thing wrong
jamicajamica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 13:26   #2
Covenian
u gon dai

Covenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond reputeCovenian has a reputation beyond repute
You say something too kind. But I am glad that after some words, we understand more about the thoughts of the other.
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Coronet/Earring
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Necklace
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) HeavyRing
Super +8 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Sword
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Sword
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Armor
Super +7 -5% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Boots

"One who refuses to share the common faults of his own kind; pure and without taint,
so much he that cannot be understood even by those closest to him.. The Lonesome Sword."
Covenian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 01:49   #3
natali

natali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond reputenatali has a reputation beyond repute
so when u making ur return then cov??? u left turkey yet??
natali is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:02   #4
jamicajamica

Quote:
Originally Posted by natali View Post
so when u making ur return then cov??? u left turkey yet??
i spoke to him from mabey from 3 or 4 days and we was playing in arena he tech me anew way to run from trojans and he say he can't be online alot any way he's nice man i hope i can see him in really life

Last edited by jamicajamica; 08-07-2008 at 02:02. Reason: forget some thing
jamicajamica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:06   #5
jamicajamica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenian View Post
You say something too kind. But I am glad that after some words, we understand more about the thoughts of the other.
yeh yeh iam glad too and i hope we can freinds good luck and have nice days in army i know it's hard life in army i tryed it and i don't like it lol
Old 08-07-2008, 02:31   #6
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamicajamica View Post
yeh yeh iam glad too and i hope we can freinds good luck and have nice days in army i know it's hard life in army i tryed it and i don't like it lol
chicken****, you even run from your own army, yet you preach about the pride oyu have for your country???????????????
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:45   #7
jamicajamica

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESSMOTHER View Post
chicken****, you even run from your own army, yet you preach about the pride oyu have for your country???????????????
i told you no comments for you any more just talk to your self
don't talk about chicken u r the most chicken player on snowfall]
and This reflects haw much u r chicken ***** in your really life
Old 08-07-2008, 13:42   #8
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
LOL im a Desert Storm Vet served U.S. Navy AOR-5 Wabash refueler. i run from no one <except your mother, camel stench makes me gag>. you said it yourself you left your egy army cause you didnt like it. i smell *****. all you can do is post on the forum and run with your tail tucked in. still want to fight me one on one? whisper me. ill be more than happy to hand your camel smelling ass to you personally.
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 08-07-2008, 15:01   #9
~!Ancestor!~
HeadShot

~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!Ancestor!~ has a reputation beyond repute
jamicajamica, you keep saying complete bull****, heres a good idea, delete your co anf forum acc, then every1 is happy.
Old 08-07-2008, 15:12   #10
jamicajamica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!Ancestor!~ View Post
jamicajamica, you keep saying complete bull****, heres a good idea, delete your co anf forum acc, then every1 is happy.
huh look who speaking now remmebr that time i meet u when u got ur second rb
u was just nob and i can in that time kill u easley but u asked me to not do it
and i lit you go
now u speak any way this is not your busines if i delete my account or not just care about your self nooob
Old 08-09-2008, 13:50   #11
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

hahahhah ,again u show how stupis u are,,,haven't u heard,,u know tht hetler said tht he can role the world with german wepones and egyptian soldiers

egyptian soldiers are the best around the whole world

Note:-
i don't agree with wht hetler did to juses and i blieve we are humans and i don't care if any one says anything else
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 14:09   #12
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

bottom line, jamica is a scared little kid..pay attention to the posts.if your ARMY was so good they wouldnt need anyone allied to them. statistically, The US has the highest rated military, only china could be a worthy adversary. egyptian army being the best is a matter of YOUR OPINION

i really dont think africa could contest to the US
Quote:

Last edited by HEARTLESSMOTHER; 08-09-2008 at 14:14.
Old 08-09-2008, 18:48   #13
~Aeo~

~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute~Aeo~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black^H0rse View Post
hahahhah ,again u show how stupis u are,,,haven't u heard,,u know tht hetler said tht he can role the world with german wepones and egyptian soldiers

egyptian soldiers are the best around the whole world

Note:-
i don't agree with wht hetler did to juses and i blieve we are humans and i don't care if any one says anything else
1. Hitler never said that he could rule the world with Egyptian soldiers. Unless you mean as slaves. Egyptians are not counted as part of the Aryan race.
2. Egyptian soldiers aren't the best, otherwise you would've been able to defend the Suez Canal.
3. It's 'Jews'. Calling them 'juses' is an insult to both them and Jesus (not that I believe).

Quote:
bottom line, jamica is a scared little kid..pay attention to the posts.if your ARMY was so good they wouldnt need anyone allied to them. statistically, The US has the highest rated military, only china could be a worthy adversary. egyptian army being the best is a matter of YOUR OPINION

i really dont think africa could contest to the US
China would probably be the strongest military power right now if there weren't decades of communism.

Besides, Africa might be able to take down the US. In fact, they're already doing it. Biological weapons, anyone? Of course, I'm referring to AIDS.
~Aeo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 00:14   #14
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
lol we kick isreals asss in 1973 and u say china was for decades taken over,,,,and i tell u tht egypt was taken over by england for over a century,,

and i'm sry i don't want to talk about hetlrt any more ,,cause he rly made bad thinks to joesh ppl,and to lots more

i blieve we are humans and we all should act like tht
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 20:37   #15
Lelouch

Lelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond reputeLelouch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black^H0rse View Post
lol we kick isreals asss in 1973 and u say china was for decades taken over,,,,and i tell u tht egypt was taken over by england for over a century,,

and i'm sry i don't want to talk about hetlrt any more ,,cause he rly made bad thinks to joesh ppl,and to lots more

i blieve we are humans and we all should act like tht
Egypt taken over by England

Just few things,
-->The pass is passed
--> peoples do change so hatred can cause upsets and bad deeds shouldn't brought up in new era
--> provoking something happen in past just making worst

LAST THING

LOVE ALL LOVE PEACE

Don't bring politics & hatred into game. Enjoy Game...

BTW scammers & hackers sucks
7alaya <--nick something like this noob seller beware he try cheat by re trade for second time

You Yourself, As Much As Anybody In The Entire Universe, Deserve Your Love And Affection.
Lelouch Fire130/Fire130/Fire135
CaMeRoN~DiaZ Trojan130/Warrior130/Water132
PrincessFiona Water130/Warrior131/Trojan135
Le-yrn Trojan130/Warrior130/Archer132
nathan Ninja130/Warrior130/Fire136
Lelouh Ninja131/Ninja131/Ninja133

Last edited by Lelouch; 08-10-2008 at 20:39.
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: