Old 08-07-2008, 01:26   #16
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
lmfao u gotta be kidding me
we got the A bomb what do they got pyramids
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:29   #17
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
you should google USA landmarks and attempt a better comparison. for a few.....

The statue of liberty which clearly reads"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Liberty Bell

Mt. Rushmore

Golden Gate Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge

Capitol

Hollywood Sign

The Alamo

White House

Space Needle

Grand Canyon

Niagra Falls

Lincoln Memorial

Washington Monument

then theres the entertainment factor:

Walt Disney World

Knotts Berry Farm

NFL

NBA

MLBA

technological:

Indoor plumbing

Air conditioning

At Home Internet <no net cafe needed>

N.A.S.A.

oh but then we have shopping malls, Walmarts, Targets, along with individual state monuments such as BattleSHip Texas, various National parks such as Glacier National Park and Yosemite National Forest.

i could continue the list of hundreds if not THOUSANDS of more beautiful terrain and landmarks, but your triangulated pyramids? um yea i wouldnt have even posted your comment. lol you go ahead and be proud all you want. ask yourself how many of our IMPORTS you get.
"I'm hated by many, Loved by only one, But known by all..."
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.

Last edited by LostBunny; 08-08-2008 at 11:52.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 02:39   #18
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
every time he types it ill report it as ive been doing
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:55   #19
Black^Horse

Black^Horse will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Yeah , iam friend with ~.IMMoRTal.~ in real life
Black^Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 17:22   #20
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamicajamica View Post
hey wait second your mom calling me i will be back
cool, ask her to cook breakfast for you in the morning, she makes good camel sausage
Quote:
Old 08-07-2008, 19:53   #21
DuckEater
Banned

DuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond reputeDuckEater has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DuckEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARTLESSMOTHER View Post
cool, ask her to cook breakfast for you in the morning, she makes good camel sausage
lmao i think he trying to insult u but he aint doing a good job with his jibberish
DuckEater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 11:20   #22
tjd7000
klown

tjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tjd7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamicajamica View Post
hey wait second your mom calling me i will be back
HA THAT IS ****EN HILARIOUS! why? because it's obvious your ***. are you angry cause u took it too hard? why not roll around in the sand and hope u feel better.

Although I'm a clown I'm not here for you're amusement. YOU are here for my sick and twisted pleasure.
tjd7000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 07:35   #23
henry again
Anti-phils

henry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaSoO.FTW View Post
i Told to u if u have good word to say ,say it If u dont have dont talk alot here
and i care idiot

hey idiot check urself b4 see the other u too said *i told to u * and its * i told u * try again later baby...!!!

HEnRY: trojan 130 none reborn 5 years ago , finally im 130

SEMI-QUITT

16 Cheater jailed by me , and still counting

<3Anastasia<3
henry again is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 13:45   #24
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you should google USA landmarks and attempt a better comparison. for a few.....

The statue of liberty which clearly reads"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Liberty Bell

Mt. Rushmore

Golden Gate Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge

Capitol

Hollywood Sign

The Alamo

White House

Space Needle

Grand Canyon

Niagra Falls

Lincoln Memorial

Washington Monument

then theres the entertainment factor:

Walt Disney World

Knotts Berry Farm

NFL

NBA

MLBA

technological:

Indoor plumbing

Air conditioning

At Home Internet <no net cafe needed>

N.A.S.A.

oh but then we have shopping malls, Walmarts, Targets, along with individual state monuments such as BattleSHip Texas, various National parks such as Glacier National Park and Yosemite National Forest.

i could continue the list of hundreds if not THOUSANDS of more beautiful terrain and landmarks, but your triangulated pyramids? um yea i wouldnt have even posted your comment. lol you go ahead and be proud all you want. ask yourself how many of our IMPORTS you get.

hhahahahhah bro the state of libarity of u hear itr story it was on its way to egypt and it was a gift to egypt but it had problems to be moved throw the suez canal so it was donated to america,,and btw tht i heard and i'll check it out right now
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2008, 14:21   #25
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black^H0rse View Post
hhahahahhah bro the state of libarity of u hear itr story it was on its way to egypt and it was a gift to egypt but it had problems to be moved throw the suez canal so it was donated to america,,and btw tht i heard and i'll check it out right now
you are talking about a lighthouse that was originally supposed to overlook the suez canal.http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Ya...ssoriginal.gif

1867: Bartholdi proposes huge statue of robed woman holding torch ("Egypt Bringing the Light to Asia") for opening of Suez Canal (1869); idea unsuccessful.

lmao DUDE the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to the US:
read and learn http://www.ohranger.com/statue-liber...statue-liberty

the liberty statue was modeled from two women, but to resemble a roma goddess wearing egyptian peasent clothing. it wasnt an egyptian model, it was modeled <an idea> based on Muslim religion not ethnicity.

the only reason egypt had anything to do with it was for the opening of the suez canal. wheres your pride for de lesseps statue, since that one was the one used to welcome everyone through the canal. theres nothing but a stump. yea after it was blown it was moved to a courtyard, but still, you sit and try to belittle America and get all pissy when someone shows you otherwise. grow up.

Oh by the way, The Statue of Liberty still stands. we renovate things, not blow them up. And still is aa monumental figure in our liberty, although your attempts to designify our freedom, you still FAIL.
Quote:

Last edited by HEARTLESSMOTHER; 08-09-2008 at 14:58.
Old 08-09-2008, 17:00   #26
tjd7000
klown

tjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond reputetjd7000 has a reputation beyond repute
And The Winner Is! Heartlessmother Layin Down A Logical Beat Down And Some Random Ass Dumb ****!!! Yay!

Although I'm a clown I'm not here for you're amusement. YOU are here for my sick and twisted pleasure.
Old 08-10-2008, 00:20   #27
Black^H0rse
LoVe

Black^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^H0rse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you are talking about a lighthouse that was originally supposed to overlook the suez canal.http://www.britains-smallwars.com/Ya...ssoriginal.gif

1867: Bartholdi proposes huge statue of robed woman holding torch ("Egypt Bringing the Light to Asia") for opening of Suez Canal (1869); idea unsuccessful.

lmao DUDE the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to the US:
read and learn http://www.ohranger.com/statue-liber...statue-liberty

the liberty statue was modeled from two women, but to resemble a roma goddess wearing egyptian peasent clothing. it wasnt an egyptian model, it was modeled <an idea> based on Muslim religion not ethnicity.

the only reason egypt had anything to do with it was for the opening of the suez canal. wheres your pride for de lesseps statue, since that one was the one used to welcome everyone through the canal. theres nothing but a stump. yea after it was blown it was moved to a courtyard, but still, you sit and try to belittle America and get all pissy when someone shows you otherwise. grow up.

Oh by the way, The Statue of Liberty still stands. we renovate things, not blow them up. And still is aa monumental figure in our liberty, although your attempts to designify our freedom, you still FAIL.

ty ty for ur information,,and lol u still have our ,,damn i forgot the wrod,,it's tht tall building with pharos arts on it

police police,,thieves:P
Black^H0rse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 02:06   #28
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HƮTLʧ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black^H0rse View Post
ty ty for ur information,,and lol u still have our ,,damn i forgot the wrod,,it's tht tall building with pharos arts on it

police police,,thieves:P
the washington monument? if thats the case, it was never yours. that also was modeled from egyptian obelisks. you fail yet again
Quote:
Old 08-10-2008, 08:19   #29
$$$*RED*$$$
im Gamed

$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future$$$*RED*$$$ has a brilliant future
lol what u say for the ppl have camels realy We Dont have eny Camels here

----------------------------------------------
~.iMMoRTaL.~
$$$*RED*$$$
^SnowWhite^
apohadeda
^Snow_Man^

~.iMMoRTaL.~
water 131 worri 132 troj 134

Super +8 -7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Earring
Super +8 -7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Necklace
Super +8 -7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) attakRing
Super +7 -7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) blade poison
Super +12-7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) blade
Super +8 -7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Armor
Super +8 -7% 2-Soc (SDG/SDG) Boots
$$$*RED*$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2008, 08:47   #30
tjd7000
klown

Quote:
the washington monument? if thats the case, it was never yours. that also was modeled from egyptian obelisks. you fail yet again
there is that egyptian obelisk art thingy in New York but it'd kinda fallin apart

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: