Old 11-26-2019, 13:48   #1
pupp

pupp is on a distinguished road
bots

is botting legal nowadays? I see same bastards everyday botting warriors or archers and gm channel helps nothing. As far as i see those bot sites its a lot cheaper to buy that thing for a month than cps so why the **** isnt anything happening?
pupp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-26-2019, 18:57   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupp View Post
is botting legal nowadays? I see same bastards everyday botting warriors or archers and gm channel helps nothing. As far as i see those bot sites its a lot cheaper to buy that thing for a month than cps so why the **** isnt anything happening?
Botting was never legal and never will.

The problem is, they never bothered to add a bot/hack shield (Or whatever those protection systems are called) in the game.

So, all they can do is to block whatever areas those botters cover, like what they did in Frozen Grotto, that only 2nd RB characters are allowed to enter that area which wasnt a thing before, which still didnt help at all because all of these botters have been farming for so many years that they're all 2nd RB already.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:40   #3
Shimek

Shimek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupp View Post
When i last time asked GMs about this, i got replay like this is legal, cause they have vip 4+ and TQ nothing can do. Like on last my video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdK1lYGVhg

So i think, you wasting time for tickets, cause in my opinion TQ wont do anything
Old 11-27-2019, 03:26   #4
pupp

pupp is on a distinguished road
So might aswell start botting 4,99/month instead of buying more expensive cps, which are worthless.
pupp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: