Old 02-28-2011, 15:53   #31
*Trixie*
<3ThtUHtMe

*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute*Trixie* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark P:) View Post
well whats up people!!!!!! long time lol
Hey darling
Renegade
Phoenix/StatueOfZeus
*Trixie* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 20:10   #32
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
What champs have u got?

I got Morde, Jax, MissFortune, Warwick, Dr.Mundo, Sivir, Garen, Twisted Fate, and few other from events, like Tristana and Soraka.
Now i'm saving to get Blitz. I usualy play with ww and mundo.
The people on LoL are seriously retarded (not as bad as on CO tho)...I have been playing this game 1 day and I already have builds and strategy figured out better than 90% of the people I get teamed with. I only have Master Yi and Warwick tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihat3you
like you have clean water too in your place...i bet your air smells bad too

Last edited by ~Nandarie~; 02-28-2011 at 20:13.
~Nandarie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 20:36   #33
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nandarie~ View Post
The people on LoL are seriously retarded (not as bad as on CO tho)...I have been playing this game 1 day and I already have builds and strategy figured out better than 90% of the people I get teamed with. I only have Master Yi and Warwick tho.
Warwick is one of the best champs.

Here is my build on it with the exact order. (i will do it in more steps because the forum won't allow me to put all the build)

Step 1.
Attached Images

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2011, 20:43   #34
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Step 2.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2011, 20:46   #35
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

Step 3.
Attached Images

Old 02-28-2011, 20:51   #36
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

Step 4. (the last one)
Attached Images

Last edited by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE; 02-28-2011 at 20:56.
Old 02-28-2011, 20:55   #37
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

With this build it allways work great.
If jungle i start with the dager instead of boots for attack speed. The other spots left i keep them for pots and wards.
Old 02-28-2011, 21:07   #38
~Nandarie~

~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nandarie~ has a reputation beyond repute
good lord that is a beast setup!!!! do you jungle him at all? or how do you get him fed

Quote:
Old 02-28-2011, 21:53   #39
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

Quote:
good lord that is a beast setup!!!! do you jungle him at all? or how do you get him fed
I usualy stay on lane because i get with bad ppl all the time and they die to much.
If i get a decent team, i go jungle so we have a duble advantage. My m8 on lane alone will lvl faster then his 2 enemy and me i will lvl the same killing neutral mobs on lane.
The secret is to don't die, stay alive and do kills, if u can't kills, assists are good to, u get extra gold from them to.

This is the order for jungle.

The runes i use : 9x T3 Greater Glyph of Focus, 9x T3 Greater Seal of Regenarion and at Mark i have them combined, att speed, dmg and crit dmg. For the quint ones i use T3 atta speed and ability power.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fornan.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	141887  

Last edited by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE; 02-28-2011 at 22:02.
Old 03-01-2011, 13:12   #40
Mark P:)
Mark

Mark P:) is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Trixie* View Post
Hey darling
lol hey whats up...its been a while....how have you been? still playing i see....gw must be fun lol
“It is only the dead who have seen the end of war”

Guyana, South America
Mark P:) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 22:03   #41
~Nandarie~

Quote:
Actualy they can, Aion by NCSoft did this, Cut off russians because 90% botted and the other 10% pissed people off without speaking english.

Some other games do that aswell just cut off regions but tend to release a client or server for them alone. This is normaly Brazilans after being spammed "plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Many years of MMO's leads you to this conclusion, Become a 1 man army because anyone other than english will do random stuff and cause problems.
found this in a forum talking about foreign players on North American servers in LoL...lots of brazilians and garbage with huge pings...made me think of CO

Quote:
Old 03-04-2011, 22:59   #42
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

Quote:
found this in a forum talking about foreign players on North American servers in LoL...lots of brazilians and garbage with huge pings...made me think of CO
I play sometimes on NA to
Old 03-07-2011, 14:06   #43
.:nessie:.

.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute.:nessie:. has a reputation beyond repute
Grrr... I want to know what the next champ will be already. >.<

Edit: It already came out! :3

Last edited by .:nessie:.; 03-08-2011 at 04:19.
.:nessie:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2011, 08:52   #44
christine_lim

christine_lim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
Ruby > any other servers

For me, not planning and don't want to come back to this game.
hey joana!!!

guess who i am:P lol

after 5 years -> login-> found out that SOZ has became "ahmed" server, can't even get someone who can speak decent english...
always remember that this is just a GAME , a virtual world
christine_lim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 07:19   #45
Living~Legend

Living~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Living~Legend
boots speede stacks in LoL? and no1 mentioned Poppy, my hero

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: