Old 07-15-2009, 13:40   #1
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
So I heard Nanya...

Is quite filled with heart breaking drama;
Lila quit and got ignoredb by Her and so did Gazzar, who by the way almost killed himself for Her, Chris & Ryan are Her lap puppies but Chris is winning so far, Max & Jose are losers and Zozo is still wagging his little tail like a good puppy hoping to get some from Her.

Question is: Who is that "Her" all of the above mentioned have suffered for? :O

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya

Last edited by Necro_Abyss; 07-15-2009 at 13:43.
Necro_Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 13:43   #2
TyroneNexisX3

TyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond repute
Name:...SolarNexis
I am your god
TyroneNexisX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 13:46   #3
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyroneNexisX3 View Post
If something goes wrong, I blame this on you.

Venexcidium

Old 07-15-2009, 13:48   #4
TyroneNexisX3

TyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond reputeTyroneNexisX3 has a reputation beyond repute
lol blame the black guy so orginal xD man i need to pull a michael jackson so i dont get blamed for ****
I am your god
Old 07-15-2009, 13:49   #5
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
lol blame the black guy so orginal xD man i need to pull a michael jackson so i dont get blamed for ****
Lol... You're going off subject noop, who is that HER everyone is talking about? I heard you know...

Venexcidium

Old 07-15-2009, 13:49   #6
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necro_Abyss View Post
Is quite filled with heart breaking drama;
Lila quit and got ignoredb by Her and so did Gazzar, who by the way almost killed himself for Her, Chris & Ryan are Her lap puppies but Chris is winning so far, Max & Jose are losers and Zozo is still wagging his little tail like a good puppy hoping to get some from Her.

i kill my "her" all the time, i cant be a lap puppy. so **** a cow
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2009, 13:50   #7
TyroneNexisX3

Quote:
Lol... You're going off subject noop, who is that HER everyone is talking about? I heard you know...
i know no one of the sorts, ive learn to cut my losses i know nothin of wat u speak
I am your god
Old 07-15-2009, 13:54   #8
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

I have trustworthy sources that can prove this is true :O
Besides I believe it, your lady works with poison... xD

Venexcidium

Old 07-15-2009, 13:58   #9
TyroneNexisX3

Quote:
I have trustworthy sources that can prove this is true :O
Besides I believe it, your lady works with poison... xD
" My "? lol naw not mine, as of late lol.....as i said b4 i know wen to cut my losses, speakin of sources i heard about that blondeh u is have there aye
I am your god
Old 07-15-2009, 14:07   #10
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
" My "? lol naw not mine, as of late lol.....as i said b4 i know wen to cut my losses, speakin of sources i heard about that blondeh u is have there aye
What blonde? :O

Venexcidium

Old 07-15-2009, 14:18   #11
TyroneNexisX3

brunette?
I am your god
Old 07-15-2009, 14:20   #12
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
brunette?
Pale & Blackhair please.

Venexcidium

Old 07-16-2009, 06:20   #13
$peedo-D-Archer
Lone Wolf

$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute$peedo-D-Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Question is still unanswered...

FRIENDS

Angtoria (finally 120+)
Aramil (quit)
Eiri (quit)
Necro (quit)
VanHelsing (quit)

Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect... so why practise?

The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence!

He Who Had The Last Laugh... Didn't Get It!
$peedo-D-Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 15:43   #14
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Originally Posted by $peedo-D-Archer View Post
Question is still unanswered...

i dunno if the "her" is the same "her" for every sentence, but i know the one that concernmes me. dunno y necro put ryan in there, cause that parts untrue
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2009, 16:37   #15
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
i dunno if the "her" is the same "her" for every sentence, but i know the one that concernmes me. dunno y necro put ryan in there, cause that parts untrue
Its the same her for everyone, and I just wrote what I heard
Wanted some chaos in the forum but it didn't happen

Venexcidium

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: