Old 01-23-2009, 21:38   #271
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
This still is still going.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:39   #272
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
This still is still going.
I missed one of your avatars apparently.

Can you please post it as an attachment so I can enjoy it?

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:40   #273
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
I ARE SAYING TO CALM DOWN!!! AND watch Big booty on screen!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	98762880.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	104269  
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:41   #274
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
**** you all dont make me wikipedia a bunch of random ****
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
LegacyWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:41   #275
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I missed one of your avatars apparently.

Can you please post it as an attachment so I can enjoy it?
I'll put it back for a few min for you. Since you are a fan of my avis.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	104270  

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.
wow: Vakayaa, Shadow Priest lvl 80
2,147,483,647 Capped member No.6

Last edited by OnlineBarbie; 01-23-2009 at 21:46.
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:41   #276
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
You're ****ing retarded. CO2 is the WEAKEST greenhouse gas, and it is NATURALLY RECYCLED by plants.

You talk like you know ****, but it's obvious you don't. I'm not going to give you the links the the web sites... you can look up your **** yourself, instead of going off what you heard on TV.
Here we go again with the "OMG I KNOWZ BEZT EVERIONE ELZE IS RETARDED" attitude.

I actually refer to scientific material, where you only refer to **** that's coming from your own head, as well as popular conspiracy theories.

" instead of going off what you heard on TV." Well, who should I believe then? A underage, immature, narrow minded, egocentrical kid on an online forum that believes every single little conspiracy theory he can find on teh graet intrawebz, or actual sources of scientific material?
The authenticity of the scientific material I make my references to, might be questioned, as buddha stated, but at least I'm not just pulling facts out of my arse, like you are.
The reason you cannot provide a proper source for your 'info' is that you don't have one.

I think it's long over due that you pull the "OMG SUMWUN SAIZ IM RITE ON PMs, DAT MEENS I WINS ALL DEBAETS EVER" card, as you're obviously out of proper arguments. ^^

Last edited by Arronax; 01-23-2009 at 21:45.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:45   #277
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Here we go again with the "OMG I KNOWZ BEZT EVERIONE ELZE IS RETARDED" attitude.

I actually refer to scientific material, where you only refer to **** that's coming from your own head, as well as popular conspiracy theories.

" instead of going off what you heard on TV." Well, who should I believe then? A underage, immature, narrow minded, egocentrical kid on an online forum that believes every single little conspiracy theory he can find on teh graet intrawebz, or actual sources of scientific material?
The authenticity of the scientific material I make my references to, might be questioned, as buddha stated, but at least I'm not just pulling facts out of my arse, like you are.
The reason you cannot provide a proper source for your 'info' is that you don't have one.

I think it's long over due that you pull the "OMG SUMWUN SAIZ IM RITE ON PMs, DAT MEENS I WINS ALL DEBAETS EVER" card, as you're obviously out of proper arguments. ^^
Uh... sort of like you and arronax are pulling? Don't give me that ****. I've done research... what have you done? I bet you just heard of some environmentalist **** on BBC and you are trying to tell me you're right, when I know you're not.

This **** can go back and forth all day long. However, I know I am not wrong on the subject, so I don't need to admit defeat, as arro would say.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:46   #278
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
dum dum dum...
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 21:56   #279
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Uh... sort of like you and arronax are pulling? Don't give me that ****. I've done research... what have you done? I bet you just heard of some environmentalist **** on BBC and you are trying to tell me you're right, when I know you're not.

This **** can go back and forth all day long. However, I know I am not wrong on the subject, so I don't need to admit defeat, as arro would say.
You're not even reading my posts. That, or you don't understand them. You haven't understood that this is Arronax with a new avatar yet, so you obviously aren't really paying any attention.

That's fine though. I'm pretty fed up with trying to have an intelligent discussion with you, as you insist on acting like a small child.

You disregard every single thing I say to you, brushing it off as bullcrap just because it was not your own fingers that typed it.

I hope for your sake that you don't act like this in real life, cuz I don't think you're going to make it very far in life with that kind of attitude.

-Last proper post on the subject. From now on, I will either mimick your behaviour, or I'll just reply with simple "no U" posts to everything you say. Sort of the same thing, when I think about it ^^

edit: Oh, and just FYI: Me giving up on discussing this with you does not in any way mean that you are right, it simply means that you're not worth the effort

Last edited by Arronax; 01-23-2009 at 21:59.
Old 01-23-2009, 22:01   #280
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
I'll put it back for a few min for you. Since you are a fan of my avis.
oooo creepy

By the way, the dog is cute.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 22:02   #281
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
oooo creepy

That's what I was telling her! :P
Old 01-23-2009, 22:08   #282
The_LP
Pure Newb

The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're not even reading my posts. That, or you don't understand them. You haven't understood that this is Arronax with a new avatar yet, so you obviously aren't really paying any attention.

That's fine though. I'm pretty fed up with trying to have an intelligent discussion with you, as you insist on acting like a small child.

You disregard every single thing I say to you, brushing it off as bullcrap just because it was not your own fingers that typed it.

I hope for your sake that you don't act like this in real life, cuz I don't think you're going to make it very far in life with that kind of attitude.

-Last proper post on the subject. From now on, I will either mimick your behaviour, or I'll just reply with simple "no U" posts to everything you say. Sort of the same thing, when I think about it ^^

edit: Oh, and just FYI: Me giving up on discussing this with you does not in any way mean that you are right, it simply means that you're not worth the effort
You do the same **** I do regardless. I can say something then say "as arro would say" regardless of whether i am talking to you or not.

I am reading your posts, but your points are misled.

You giving up doesn't mean I am right, but I am right on this subject.

It just so happens that you went against what you said earlier. You said you admit when you're wrong, but obviously you don't which is what you claim I do. Stop acting like you know more than me when obviously you don't on this matter.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 01-23-2009, 22:09   #283
The_LP
Pure Newb

Quote:
oooo creepy

Why don't you shed some light on the subject since YOU are the one that got me to pull my head out of my ass on the subject.

note: I used to think what you think arro, but I actually did research and found that Fletcher was right, and the side I am NOW on was right.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

Old 01-23-2009, 22:11   #284
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
Everyone on earth is narrow minded but me
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
LegacyWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 22:14   #285
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
You do the same **** I do regardless. I can say something then say "as arro would say" regardless of whether i am talking to you or not.

I am reading your posts, but your points are misled.

You giving up doesn't mean I am right, but I am right on this subject.

It just so happens that you went against what you said earlier. You said you admit when you're wrong, but obviously you don't which is what you claim I do. Stop acting like you know more than me when obviously you don't on this matter.
NO U

Quote:
Why don't you shed some light on the subject since YOU are the one that got me to pull my head out of my ass on the subject.

note: I used to think what you think arro, but I actually did research and found that Fletcher was right, and the side I am NOW on was right.
Ok, since you actually made a post without calling me retarded for being of a different opinion than you, I will honor your efforts by replying properly.

I don't mind being wrong, but I'm stubborn. And so are you. When presented with proof that I actually AM wrong, I will admit it. If someone tells me "You're wrong, because I say so", however, I will not.

Fletch DID post here, a rather long post too actually, where he basically said that the methods scientists have used for collecting data are questionable at best, and that although he doubts the severity of the effect of global warming, he can't deny that there might be some negative consequenses because of it.

I have never said anything about how severe the global warming issue might actually be, since I frankly don't know. I don't think anyone knows what the long term effects of it might be.

Short term though, it does seem to have an effect. Which is all I have been saying all along really.

From the post I just quoted, it might seem that you are ready to actually discuss this instead of playing your silly games, which seems to involve trying to piss me off as much as possible. That's just not going to work when I'm being serious about a topic.

If you're willing to actually discuss, then I'm in. If you're going to pull that "YOU'RE RETARDED OMFGLOLZ" **** again, "NO U" is all you'll be hearing from me regarding this topic.

Last edited by Arronax; 01-23-2009 at 22:28.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: